'otaku glasses' edition

avasdemon.com/

Pink boi

>those buckteeth
CUTE!

Fuckin' pervert goggles.

Teeny tiny demoness of wrath.

adorable little crazy person

Why does this demon have wildly different colors like pink and teal? I thought they would all be like the first one, just being diiferent shades red or blue or whatever.

I love how Ava looks like a big anime nerd with those glasses.

"This is my waifu"

EVERYONE IS GONNA GET EXPOSED

first panel is perfect reation picture material

And that's this week's update.

did nevy change again I thought she had a weird bioluminescent thing going on last time

No, they each have their color palette.

God I like this comic but the story moves at the pace of continental drift.

Gil BTFO

I can't wait for the angst 'I told you so's'

Nevy's entire thing seems to be that her appearance can change a lot more drastically than the others.

God I've been waiting for this. I thought we were gonna get it all last update.

I can't wait till this quartet of teenage total fuck-ups demon themselves up and kill God. In ONE MILLION YEARS.

Is she slowly shrinking back to her original size or what? She looks tiny here.

Fuck you Gil that'll teach you to talk shit.

Yeah, she had a whole 'cuttlefish' thing going with the eyes once and was a mix of colors when she was losing her shit back at Titan HQ.

I'm guessing like a cuttlefish/octopus, her species can change color and even shape. Makes sense for the sin of Envy to mimic other things.

People need to learn they aren't going to live forever and stories need to end at some point. The Japanese are terrible about this too.

Its happening!

no bully, the big loser nerd, with ugly horns, and teeth that make her talk funny.

>stories need to end at some point
Yes, but many would prefer if the stories could be presented at a faster pace than this, so we could actually reach the end. At the current pace, this won't be finished for at least 20 years.

nevy is cuter than ava

Nevy is, ironically, hotter, but not cuter.
Ava's cuteness is a miracle of the universe.

I'm predicting Gil and/or Nevy will probably start freaking out in a way that probably won't have a positive impact to the immediate conversation.

>One plot advancer
>Six massive hypocrites

Ava being able to see Nevy makes Gil even less special. Gil is definitely going to get super defensive.

I say AD will last 10 years.
3 years of content

>the next odin, PLEASE PLEASE

So how many years has it taken to get to this point in the comic already?

>FIVE YEARS

This panel is so fucking cute it almost gave me heart palpitations

HEY, DON'T SEE PROBLEM OTHER WEBCOMICS they only publish one page per week, I'm watching you bleedman at least in this case the history is conclude

STUCK ON MY EYES
FIVE YEARS, WHAT A SURPRISE
WE'VE GOT FIVE YEARS, MY BRAIN HURTS A LOT
FIVE YEARS, THAT'S ALL WE'VE GOT

didn't she take off for a year?

The art is just so nice.

YEAH, THE WHOLE SITUATION THE IMAGES OF MAGGIE E CROW , GOD HATE THE SJW

Did you have a stroke or are you just foreign?

>Did you have a stroke or are you just foreign?
>BOTH

well, fellows finally ava see another demon the next question when pedri

nevy and pedri are a fundamental part of the plan, tuls on the other hand it is replaceable

after talking to gil she turns to her left and sees the other demons standing in the room. calling it.

Well she sees Maggie as Tuls, so that will be interesting.

So if Gil forms a pact with Nevy, will Ava see him as Nevy too?

Would seem so. Makes sense since the demon becomes a part of them after the pact.

Then if the glasses work for someone else, they'll see Wraithia when looking at Ava.

Possibly. It is unclear if the potion has any effect on what is seen with the glasses.

You do realize that this is actually a massive boost to the pace of the comic?
Ava is getting right up in everyone's faces about the demon stuff, bluntly asking/telling about it with her transformation-gained confidence where she would otherwise (and where other comics would) have spent months worth of updates slinking around on the sidelines angsting over how to approach the situation. I'm appreciating the directness that we're getting.

From my experience in stories written like this, just because a character is being direct with information and actually proving things with evidence doesn't mean that the other characters won't waltz around in denial and drag the pacing out for even longer.

I hope I'm wrong but I can smell a bunch of convoluted character arc bs coming.

I think he'd be more relieved to find somebody else who validates Nevy's existence. It's not like Ava and Nevy are going to start going on dates with him speaking between them. (cute pic idea though)

What's worst is confirmation that Nevy is a part of this big Titan killing band and that Ava is doing in 5 minutes what he trained for years and meet Titan to do; Find out Nevy's origins. He's pretty much moot now.

If they did work for other people, then yeah. We'd probably see Wrathia naked.

Maggie's already doing that.

Of course, the last few updates have been at break-neck speed compared to how everything before now has gone. But it remains to be seen if this pace will continue or we get back to the slog.

>Maggie's already doing that.

Case in point.

Why would it? She used the glasses long before she took the potion.

Ava just needs to whip out her fiery magma cock and fuck everyone into submission so they can get to work

Sure, but she has never looked at anyone who has taken their potion.

Why would other people have potions? Wraithia is an alchemist. She created the poison wine for everyone. Assuming that other people would get a potion from their demon is like assuming everyone gets a love flower because Maggie got one from Tuls.

Did you completely forget this dude?

I hope Michelle doesn't forget the glasses goop

Chink vission activate

she said it was a one time thing

do you even Envy? no. Gil is not going to be ok with sharing.

It wasn't just that, I think the ddos attacks and transfer from her job at pixar while releasing animation for the comic snowballed that long ass hiatus

If anything Gil will just be envious of all the other people getting into Titan's main plan while he's a lonesome demon possessed failure.

Oh, and printing that thick ass hardcover from the first kickstarter.

Fucking cute, lets see how much progress we will make new week, crossing my fingers that no filler bullshit happens so no one believes her for some reason even though 2 out of 3 of them know that Ava knows about their demons.

Did Nevy used to be THICCer or am I just remembering the mass where it wasn't?

Patreon version looked better

BTW, support the Patreon. It's worth it got $3/5/10 monthly if you can spare it

No. Get a real job, Michelle.

What about when it starts having tiddies

It's not allowed to have swearing. We'll never get tiddies in this comic.

this is a job you goon

I'd contribute if I thought it'd make her update more regularly but I doubt it would

I've been spotted!
Can't leak too much. The more someone leaks, the less the artist posts generally. Saying that, don't mind spoiling a pre-production or a cut page once in a while.

Since Nevy doesn't know who she is, I bet she'll be curious enough to play along Ava. And considering they're all fugitives it's not like they have a lot of choice besides trying to get along.

side mouths are illegal in the west

nah, maybe her hair and shirt similar colors your recall as one thing.

The characters are more than their sins. Only way I could see him being envious is if he's somehow excluded while Ava and Nevy talk. Even then I think he'd be more relied to find somebody with some answers.

michelle is adding nsfw patreon stuff

Kinda looks that way

>art isn't work

Get a load of this doofus

Neat

Is Nevy going to be elated or terrified to interact with Wrathia again?

that asssumes she even remembers wrathia

she betrayed wrathia and was laying low with gil

Presumably, her memories are going to start surfacing eventually.

>that feel when I'm now kicking her 10 quid a month

This level of cuteness should not be allowed.

Ava is for hugging and emotionally supporting and buying ice cream for.

But she's too warm to eat it before it melts, so you have to hold the cone for her.

Odin's face is the unrecognized real MVP of this update.

Ava is for Maggie

This is the second time she's made this face and my penis still isn't tired of it.

I want Ava to push Maggie down and violate her thoroughly.