>intelligent
>has plenty of resources
>good fighter
>a planner first, a combatant second
>is not in fallible
>that sweet badass voice
>interesting backstory
>good motivation

Why is he never brought up when discussing great cartoon villains?

Not memorable.

Seriously? Why? Because he's basically an evil MIB?

An Agent Smith rip-off.

Who should play him in a movie?

Hard Mode: No Hugo Weaving,

Adam Sandler

Mark Strong

He's nothing like Agent Smith. Did we watch the same show?

In all seriousness, though

No.

Good idea.

fine. but he's totally got the hair for it. How about Jon Bernthal, Netflix Punisher?

Maybe I'm just uncultured, but he seems good only to play unstable assholes in my eyes. Could he really pull off the role of a composed sociopath who puts the greater good above all else?

He literally had nothing to do with comic book Anarky, but he was fun as an antagonistic, smarmy fuck, and without all the pseudointellectual baggage Joker brings to the table as well.

>nice design, dark and demonic without being 2edgy; balances Greek elements with comic book villain elements
>kickass necromancy and fire powers
>screws over Faust, as an evil God should
>pimp-slaps Superman across the room
>John Rhys-Davies
Yes, he gets rekt by the Annihilator. Yes, they're making him more evil than he was in the actual myths. But I really did like the DCAU's take on Hades.

I dropped 2k12 did he ever show up in it?

Yeah, but he was completely different. He was an Utrom, and all the "man in black suit" disguises the Kraang use in the series were based on his own disguise, which has shades. Bishop is actually trying to protect Earth and even takes over the EPF after the Triceraton threat was over. He's more of ally to the turtles, but he has disagreed and clashed with them a couple of times.

They basically did to him what 2003 did to Shredder, but not as cool.

Yes, you were calling?

>cartoonishly evil retard
No. He was garbage.

I'm sure turning Shredder into a Utrom was known to have been controversial even back then, and yet they decided to pull that trick again?
I can't tell whether that's brave or stupid.

Agreed

considering all the dick sucking david normally gets in threads like these it's hard do believe that he is underrated...but he is.

Too bad Fast Forward ruined him.

Fast Forward isn't canon.

He kinda has the resemblence to Ares from Hercules and Xena TV shows.

One of the best villains period.
Such a shame he doesn't get love he deserves.

I'd go further and say that he's boring.

How so?

>Greek elements with comic book villain elements

Nigga wear a medieval armor, not a greek one