What is the best version of the Joker you've seen in any Batman related media? What made them so memorable to you?

What is the best version of the Joker you've seen in any Batman related media? What made them so memorable to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OiO59lcYei8?t=13m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=Udgre4v_L4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Balances comedic and scary better than any Joker. Too many versions, especially lately lean too much one way.

If not the BTAS/Beyond Joker, definitely "The Batman" Joker. He actually seemed manic and was in tier with the young Batman the show had. Plus he's probably the only one who actually feels insane and belongs to Arkham rather than being a gang leader with a theme.

This

Probably Morrison's Bat Epic Joker, if only for the really damn good reveal.

Golden Age version was perfect. No other version is as good.

It's still too early to tell if he's going to stay well-written, but Telltale Joker is my new all-time favorite next to Hamill's, solely by virtue of being so likeable.

Which leads me to believe they're going to fall back into the same old murderclown routine for him in the last few episodes because status quo = god, but it's nice while it lasts.

Animated. this video makes a really good point explaining why (kinda)

youtu.be/OiO59lcYei8?t=13m42s

Tbfh this was the first Joker I was introduced to, and compared to the others him having a unique fighting style and an incredible crazy vibe to him was awesome, to bad they hardly ever had him fight. Honestly preferred his original look than his later suit.

Ledger.
Cause his factor of not giving a fuck has the power of 5000 exploding suns. Also you can tell thruough some subtle hints that he is a very tragic character. To get to the place where he is at he had to be totally mentally broken. And he remade himself into an unstoppable force. His will dominates the shit of everything around him and simply operates outside of boundries of normal human behaviour. And Ledger's portrayal made it 120% believable.

Brave and the Bold. He made me laugh.

The best versions of Joker are the ones who are actually funny

Joker in Joker (2008).
Cared somewhat about Harley, was still a crime boss, went through mood swings, was funny, showed just why the local gangs fear him, Batman didn't need to fight him really, it was just simply showing why Joker has an obsession with him.

Steve Englehart Joker, i enjoyed the fact the he was actually completely insane and detached of reality, unlike more modern version where is more like some kind of mass murdering super perceptive genius with an obsession with batman.

So is Telltale Batman actually any good?

No.

this version who kill the edgy guy with red helmet

The clown at midnight? Hated that version

Ledger in the movies and the Killing Joke's for the comics.

Mostly because it's the scariest version of the Joker I have ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=Udgre4v_L4I
Also

It is terrible.

Batman Arkham series. I felt like they balanced the Joker perfectly and I don't care if it makes sound like a casual.

>I'd laugh if I didn't find this thread so pathetic

Not casual. Just correct

Honestly, I found him too bland and forgettable.
Outside of Origins. That was solid

Lego Batman

I know people shit on Origins for it being another game focused on Joker but I liked the twist

I unironically like heath joker.

Gif makes it look like he's moving up.

I'm enjoying Season 2 more than Season 1. Season 1 highlights were Harvey Dent and Selina Kyle. I've enjoyed everything about Season 2 so far.

Joker from Batman confidential.

No love yet for Under the Red Hood Joker? I thought John DiMaggio brought something really different to the table

I wouldn't really include one-offs. DiMaggio did a good job voicing him, but we didn't really get to see enough of him like we did Mark Hammil's Joker or The Batman's joker.