An Emprah text to speech thread

So it's been what? 9 months, 10 months since the last episode? What the fuck is Alfa doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEZvChBy-sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MQaDq01M-O4
youtube.com/watch?v=XNUXJ8QGtGk&t=32s
twitter.com/Alfabusa
youtube.com/watch?v=qProQ5QUH9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe he was working on a podcast for the Black Templars, if the most recent Bear necessities podcast is anything to go by.

Oh right I forgot those were a thing. Aren't they technically spinoffs or something?

Last spinoff was a "road trip special" with Corvus Corax and Vulkan on Catachan

Whoever they got to voice Uriah for The Last Church podcast, I hope they somehow bring him back as a sort-of regular. It'd be such a waste otherwise.

Agreed. He was enjoyable

He managed to make me think Chaos isn't all that bad

Yeah, him and Emps being foils for each other on their approaches to Chaos and sniping at each other constantly was really fun.

Plus Wammudes ships it even if Uriah is some sort of Chaos Cultist/Demon Prince now.

I want to boop the snoot!

I want more of the Astropath from Bro Trip.

Yes please, Astropath Sassafras a cute.

I'm curious if he's going to do anything with the situation with Gorillaman.

Do not boop that merry suicide bomber.

Post beat quotes. I’ll start.

>YOU LOT WANNA FIGHT!!!!
< what?
>WE’LL BREAK INTO YER RELIQUERY, YA SCROWDER!!!!
< what?
>GONNA STEAL ALL YER ARITFACTS AND WEAR ‘EM ABOUT!!!
WE’RE GONNA STEAL YER ENGINE THINGY!!!
I’LL SLAP YER SHIT, SWEAR ON ME MUM!!!
ME MUM WAS A TUBE
A TUBE IN MOUNT FUCKIN EVEREST!!!!
FUCK!!!
MOM EVEREST
“Forget any of this ever happened, please and thank you.”
(Kitten still going full chav.)
>It’s really quiet to...

It would be but a single boop on its noggin!

He's been trying to get him out of that life support statis field so he can fix himself up, but Kitten has to keep saying "No," to him about it.

However, since that last Yugioh game was an Ultragame, that means that Tzeentch is trapped on Ultramar until Kitten goes and turns off the life support.

I can almost taste the moment when the captain general reveals himself to be Alpharius all along.

He had points, but they weren't as solid as his criticisms of the Imperium. Chaos is still an exceptionally flawed force, something that one cannot deal with lightly. The Emperor's way of dealing with it isn't the best way of it either though, as even Magnus pointed out previously.

>that means that Tzeentch is trapped on Ultramar
wait
wait fuck
kitten what did you do
OH EMPEROR THAT WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG

I don't think Tzeentch was sent there.
The Emperor wasn't sent there when he lost to Kitten.

Wouldn't that mean the Emperor would be in Ultramar too

Just Soul Shard #1.22*10^44 to 1.23*10^46 of the Emperor's sanity that took part in that game.

V: I want to boop the snoot
C: Stop wanting.

Whatever happened to the Inquisitors in the Warp? That plot seemed to just be dropped and forgotten about, which makes me think they're going to come back later.

Fyodor, Lemon and Draigo are marching to the Gates of Khaine.

They were following Russ on his journey to Terra by way of the webway at Commoragh, I think.

So it's all going on offscreen then. i mean there are a lot of spin-offs to work on

Or we could just pick up where we left them.

>Draigo can't leave the warp
>Jaghatai is gonna take his role of hyperactive, completely insane screwball when they get to Commoragh

that's always an option but they didn't seem to do much in Warp Hijinx and the short where Dominique twists his head around. Draigo didn't seem to make any permanent headway too

I want more Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth-Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker episodes.

Remind me again, what are all the surviving Primarchs up to?

Rogal is at Terra
Girlyman is still in Ultramar right?
Vulkan and Corvus are on Catachan en route to somwher
Jaghatai is on that neverending race and the ultrasmurfs were sent to get him
Lemon Ruse is to the gates
Magnus is fucking about with Kitten in space
I forget if there's been any mention of Lion El

And if my memory serves me right, there was a cameo by one of the other traitor primarchs right?

Next one should have Kitten up against either Eldrad or CREEEEEEEEEEED

I don't Kitten's dumb luck is right type to face off against the kind of dickery Creed uses. That's a whole different type of cunning altogether.

Lion and Girlyman are most likely in comas where ever they are because Kitten never pulled the plug at Ultramar and Lion is never brought up

Ferrus Manus may or may not be a skull-ghost.
Horus and Sangy are dead as fuck.
And I don't think the rest of the traitors have been mentioned very much.
We haven't even seen Abbadon yet.

>Sangy dead as fuck.
WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE

10 bucks say Cypher is gonna wake up the Lion after hitchhiking with the Dark Angels.

Wait, TTS is Sup Forums related?
Sweet!

>Bulge
[aroused snickering]

How can yiu all sit here and speak of this nonsense when a primarch has returned

He does seasonal work from like spring til fall if I remember right He's probably been off for a few months but not that whole time. Then on top of that GeeDubs threw everyone for a loop and actually advanced the story, and in ways that don't really gel with his direction since the one primarch he gave no focus on turned out to be the important one. So to keep relevant he no doubt has to rewrite half the shit he already wrote.

He's been doing podcasts or something but that's obviously not the same. He did some kind of preview about a month and a half ago so odds are he's working on an episode since he got off and it's just taking longer than expected.

VULKAN LIVES!
youtube.com/watch?v=HEZvChBy-sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MQaDq01M-O4

new stringstorm:
youtube.com/watch?v=XNUXJ8QGtGk&t=32s
now we need some tau idols dancing to them

>advanced the story
The dark Imperium and the soon to follow civil war can either be amazing or fucking atrocities depending on how they handle the 13th Chaos crusade.
The Primaris marines are not a good sign so far.

JET BOOTS ACTIVATE DRAIGO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

they are cannon annon

It’s pretty Bitchin, but when is he going to fucking release the music that was used during the Slaaneshi attack in Bro trip? That shit was pretty damn cool.

i see too litle of lord adorabe in this thread

well next episode is already teased

Link?

twitter.com/Alfabusa

Thanks

This and the WIP secret santa are making me so hype happy!

PURGING WITH MY KIIIIIIIIIN

i'm not to keen about fyodor returning

brother i am pinned here

Horus is in the Retconnian consoling Malal with some hot chocolate.

NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOO

VULKAN IS DEAD AGAIN!!!!

GALAXY, THINE GRIMDARKNESS IS LUDICRIOUS!!!!!!

THAT IS A GOOD LOOKING BEARS YOU AHVE THERE SIR!!!! I TO HAVE A BEARD! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BEARD?! IT IS FULL OFF.....TINY MEN!!! Please....KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

IT IS A LIE. Hands do not exist in my reality

We are Ordo Draigo!
WE WILL PROVIDE THE HAMS

we will send them TO A SUPER-WARP

I think they realized that the skull ghost probably wasn't Ferrus

Fyodor is going to turn out to actually be a shard of the emperor isn't he.

yes, thanks to the warp shittery

FLESH IS WEAK VULCAN

YOU ARE DUMB, VULKAN! DUMB!

>I am fortifying this position

Vulcan Lives!

VULCAN IS DEAD. AAAAAAAGAAAAAAAIN

Anything with Russ, really
>Yew lot donnae even know what a daemon is, do ye?
>do they steal JEANS?
>Yerrrrrr gonna die

>DRINK THE WOLFIN' CHAOS

>I'm proud of ye! Survival rates 'ave increased by at least three wolves!

>Lion for life, dog fucker

What exactly does three wolves mean

>Daemons of Khorne are gonna eat ya out like ice cream sandwiches once yer red rage begins.

tiny bit

It means instead of having no wolves in improvement, you have three

that was litelay the worst thing you could said

But what does having three wolves in survival mean? Is that how many wolves you can reasonably take before dying

I love how partway through recording that he realized what it means

youtube.com/watch?v=qProQ5QUH9w

>Ffffffuck you! I'M JOINING CHAOS!

>Chaos actually saved Hobo-Chan
Chaos is the hero we need.

soon

never, it would destroy 40k. like it destroyed GoT

What do you mean?

s7 of GoT changed khaleesi's character in order to pander to sjw

for dorn

>Girlyman is alive

HOLEEEE FUK

Never thought I'd live to see GW advance the story in any meaningful way

Believe me you’ll wish you hadn’t

and he was revived by an eldar who is the mortal vessal of the new eldar god of death that the smurfs let walk into ultramar and fuck with there half dead primarch for reasons.

Also the emperor is an asshole and I mean more of an asshole than usual. Straight up telling Girlyman to his face that he never loved him and that hes just a tool for him to use control the galaxy.

>Also the emperor is an asshole and I mean more of an asshole than usual. Straight up telling Girlyman to his face that he never loved him and that hes just a tool for him to use control the galaxy.
I believe that anything that even references an idea from Master of Mankind should be thrown into the “fucking retarded Fanfiction bin” and ignored.

>Tony Todd as Vulkan He'stan
We are now friends and brothers

But the Custodes didn't even allow Rowboat Girlyman to have an audience with the Emperor? They turned him and Cypher away.

he spends an entire day talking with daddy e after getting revived

ITS VERY QUIET TODAY!

NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON