Without sounding like a total shill, can you defend this?

Without sounding like a total shill, can you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py2adeXgh7c
knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-trump-s-small-hands
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks good for a ps4 game

How about "who cares about these dumbass movies"

Stop body shaming

Where’s his dick? It can’t be THAT small

They have to digitally erase it so soccer moms don't get triggered that their daughter saw a peepee

its unfinished, they still have like half a year to work on it

The silver line is better than gold line

it comes out in 6 months, it's definitely past the point of fixing shit like this

What do you think they spend that six months doing? Just jerking off?

Baby hands

What's with the even bigger drop in CGI quality from Marvel studios

Thanos looks like shit, CGI fucking sucks balls overall, what the shit is happening

It looks better in motion.
This is like posting smears and going "LOL why'd they let this through?!:

>those hands

is that Trump under the mask?

People will go see it in droves either way, so why bother

I don’t get the reference

Are you dumb? They still work on these movies until the fucking premiere

You and shrill are two sides of the same coin

Trump having baby hands was an effective smear campaign when he ran for prez

>It looks better in motion.
it doesn't

You took the worst frame of an otherwise decent looking, unfinished scene.

Never heard of it.

The CG or the costume itself?

Wait...do you fucking retards seriously think movies are turned in the night before like homework?

How fat are you/

>an effective smear campaign
>effective

youtube.com/watch?v=py2adeXgh7c

Leftists can't meme.

No. It is bad and deserves to be ridiculed. And I say that as someone actually looking forward to IW.

New spiderman suit, whats the prob? Theres Thousands of designs.

If youre being a baby of the CGI. Well too bad, CGI is life now in fantasy movies its not always going to be perfectly catered to your or anyone's preferences.

Are you hating on dickless spiderman, I get it man all these genderbenders these days , its a scary/confusing time not having a throbbing cock in your face 24/7.

I know something is off about the visuals, one being his right leg and physique seems a little off and a tad bit shiny but eh who cares its still going to earn them a millions of sheckles just from the dickless toys alone.

Spider-Man has to look weak and non-threatening so children can relate to him

I'm pretty sure it was a colbert ""meme"".
mass media couldn't attack a candidate they didn't like based on moderate right policy, so they focused on his outrageous boisterousness. When that didn't work they made fun of his "tiny hands" and his ancestors last name

*so soychildren can relate to him

an 8-12 year old boy is still going to be thin, regardless of diet.

>Colbert
No wonder I didn’t hear about it, I distance myself from anything that hack says.

Say that to African children

They sometimes work on post-production up until the night of the premiere. Watch the behind the scenes for the LOTR trilogy

have you seen american kids? I've seen 8 year olds who have topped 150lbs

Wow, it isn't? I immediately though a new trailer for the PS4 game must've come out. So is this a sequel to Homecoming then or what?

>>Spider-Man 2 ends
>>Peter comes home
>>Pete "Aunt May? Where are you?"
>>Peter rounds the corner
>>Aunt May is strung up on the wall, cover in blood
>>Peter screams
>>He looks around
>>Deadpool is standing there.
>>"I was never a big fan of 'What Women Want'"
>>Deadpool shoots Peter in the chest
>>He falls over on the ground
>>He shoves his two katana's through his hands
>>Deadpool "Now to give the fangirls what they really want!"
>>Deadpool starts to anally rape Spider-Man
>>Camera zooms in on Peter's screaming mouth
>>Cuts to credits
>>Bad Reputation by Joan Jet plays

Those hands tho

How much of that is mass is muscle

>effective
Nigga what?

Post the scene before he stands where it actually shows the details. There you go. And post production.

All that came out of it is him joking about his huge dick and recieving a round of applause. If that is considered effective, no wonder he won.

You could say that the CGI is unfinished but even with unfinished effects it doesn't explain the tiny hands or concave crotch. The fact they thought that looked OK enough to put in the trailer is worrying

POST PRODUCTION

The quality? No, I can't. I'm just hoping it turns out this is the MCU version of the Iron Spider armor.

>asks people to give a substantive defense
>provides zero criticisms as to why he doesn't like it

Is it the CGI or the costume itself that you dislike? Or both? how can we know what to tell you if we don't even know exactly what your criticism is?

It does.

You're an absolute mongoloid

>looks worse over time

cry more disoyneyboy

It's a movie for ten year olds

A lot of people apparently.

A lot of dumbasses

I really don't care about the bad graphics so much as it's just an ugly costume. Why not use the actual Iron Spider costume? At least it looked good.

It wasn't the left. It was some of the other republican nominees.

user...

If you don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere.

Fair enough if you think so, but the point is made. Things can be dramatically changed from now until released, and probably will be.

How about the Homecoming suit is fine; nearly perfect, even.

What I'll defend

>It's CGI, and CGI is mostly done in the post process, which is what's happening right now, that most certainly won't be what it looks like
>this movie isn't mean to be watched in still frames, these heavily CGI'd scenes play at neckbreaking tempo for a fucking reason. In motion, the director has you focusing on his shining eyes and his huge logo - then it's gone... not his fucking hands. It's nitpicking to an asinine level to critique still frames of a movie. MOVE-IE. MOTION picture. Fuck.

What I won't defend

>this is spider-man. One of the first heroes to be thrown successfully at the big screen. He doesn't need to be entirely rendered in CGI. We fucking know he doesn't, because we saw it for 5 fucking movies. Stop this shit.
>there was no need for the Iron-Spider suit. Like, did the Russos even WATCH Homecoming?

are you okay

>there was no need for the Iron-Spider suit. Like, did the Russos even WATCH Homecoming?
Gotta sell toys
>this is spider-man. One of the first heroes to be thrown successfully at the big screen. He doesn't need to be entirely rendered in CGI. We fucking know he doesn't, because we saw it for 5 fucking movies. Stop this shit.
Homecoming made him look like a rubber boy, and it was "da bess Spiderman movie ever". Of course they'll double down on the cheap CGI

OH FUCK WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT EARLIER

DC set the bar really low. No need to bust their ass when they can make money the SMART way

>lines lines lines lines lines
>fucked up Spider logo
>near invisible webs
>nearly perfect

The only good thing about that costume was the mask

>there was no need for the Iron-Spider suit

Why do some people keep saying this? looks far closer to Ben's suit which is funny considering his prototype in HC was also Ben's suit. Going to be funny when he dies in this film and he confirms the real Spider-Man is out there still or some shit.

Defend what? Thats a still

>Without sounding like a total shill, can you defend this?
It looks "fake" because it is perfect. Most people didn't notice all the times in Homecoming when they CGIed Peter in his home-sewn suit, because it got artificial dirt and creases in it. But with the Tony Stark suit it intentionally doesn't have any creases or dirt, because it is what Tony Stark would have designed it. It is supernaturally perfect, just the way Tony liked it.

How do marvelfags even get out of bed?

fpbp. I said ps3 but the point still stands

Yah, 6 post production inbound

Unpolished cgi give it till next trailer to look better. I'm annoyed with the costume as well but it's a smart move giving him a more iron spider esque look to justify the hits he'll take from Thanos

The shiny metal look makes it look like one of those metal statues.

It's first-pass.

DC fans can't even get out of bed to see the movie, apparently.

I'll probably still watch this at the cinema (I only bothered to watch Ultron after it got to Netflix), but I doubt I'll ever watch any of the DC movies.

That's not really a defense though; just a statement of my factual preferences as a consumer.

Thank God DC exists to shield Marvel from any criticism huh?

They already ruined Spider-Man so why not?

Good or bad, i still wanna get webbed

The home-sewn suit was an actual prop, the Civil War/Homecoming suit was already designed by Stark and alternated between CGI and real.

Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Not gonna lie, this looks bad. However, it's just a still, from a scene that will last less than 3 seconds in the movie, and it looks much better in motion.

If it really is enough to take you out of the immersion, then maybe you are autistic.

But what I think the case is, is that people liked the trailer and it's popular, so you want to distance yourself from the masses. You think it makes you special, but truth is it makes you edgy and tryhard.

That's why people dislike you, because you're ingenuine, and nobody likes to put up with your fake jaded persona.

dude i dont care about the suit.

where the fuck is his physique?!

Without sounding like a total autist, can you tell us what point are you trying to prove by posting a screenshot of unfinished CGI?

It's metal, not fabric

THIS

knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-trump-s-small-hands

Checkmate.

Look at you! You're trying so hard to cast shame upon any who dislike your precious spiderman. You're saying all the faggoted tard phrases like "You're an edgy tryhard if you don't like X" and "Nobody likes you because you only pretend to hate X because I like X so nobody can honestly like X".

Leddit's over that way, schmoopie-poo.

He's right though, dump drawers. You're A complete meme. Probably underage too.

>muh reddit bogeyman
a bloo bloo bloooo

I'm not the one who came here to get validation from other autists because real people don't like me.

meh

what's to defend it looks great and unlike DC based marvel ALWAYS improves it's CGI from trailer to release like

So the OP can't start a JUSTice League thread without getting his hair set on fire, even though the goddamn movie is only entering it's 3rd weekend.

No, he's got to start shit-talking a movie 6 months out, and still being made a fool of.

>-already conceding it's going to gross double JUSTice League (bare minimum)
>-already conceding it will be over 90% fresh
>-even the trailer is getting massive views and hype

>"AHBLOO-BLOO MUH KINO, IS THIS SHIT CGI OR WHUT?

Hahaha, the mods should ban this cretin so he can climb out the the rubble of his DCEU dreams and rebuild his life.

probably wont even be in the movie, just cut it out

not possible as long as there are others to keep him down

DC in total needs to be banned if only for a year maybe then they can grow up and move on

soyboy boytoy for the hoi polloi.

good goy, dicks don't belong on a white boy.

>who cares about these dumbass movies

57 Million people do according to Youtube.

this, but unironicaly

THINK OF THE CHILDREN