Hello i'm a DC internt and just had a reunion with Geoff Johns, i have indider info...

Hello i'm a DC internt and just had a reunion with Geoff Johns, i have indider info, the indentity of the black Rorschach is...
Rorschach son!
He had a child with a black prostitute that had Vitiligio. It's like pottery, her skin was black and white and she had really strong opinions, she helped the original rors one time when she found him hurt, he liked her "black and white" sense of justice. She was called Ayn, and the black kid is called Randy.

This is top secret.

>Rorschach
>Laying with a whore
>Having sex.

>a black prostitute that had Vitiligio.

A little on-the-nose, but I kind of like it. Rorshach totally is the kind of person who would bang his doppleganger and call it masturbation.

yeah everybody knows rorschach is homosexual

A repressed one too.

If it's anyone but that black doctor it's bullshit

>internt

>praises FDR for using the nuke because the ends justify the means
>condemns Ozzy for using the squid because ends don't justify the means
Rorschach was a hyporcrite

Truman, not FDR, and not, it shows that he has isnt the same.
Welcome to shitposting

its Mr.Terrific isn't it?

woah, that'd be...something else. What possible motive??

I thought it was suppose to be part of some story where Mr.Terrific is exploring the multiverse.
(I haven't really been following a lot of this)

I never got the feeling that Rorschach was homosexual.

>one is built on a lie
>the other is not

That was was him as a kid. Do you still have the same political opinions you did when you were in middle school?

this is Sup Forums. Half of the anons here want to be rised by superman on a farm.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and I worked at a Best Buy for 2 years.

What a second, wtf is happening?

>Ayn
>Randy

No.

This. Rorschach was pure. Extreme justice!

Yeah, I sure remember reading about how FDR lied about the nuke and tried to pass the deathcount off on a creature that didn't exist, all while ruthlessly killing anyone who could trace it back to him.

You all need to consider the VERY REAL possibility that professional writers and editors come here, protected under the identity of an anonymous 'leaker' and pitch their more-bizarre story beats, in order to gauge the reaction of readers before actually implementing the idea.

With that in mind, Geoff, if you're reading this, then this whole Ayn Randy thing is too blunt. I've got nothing against character names being references to other cultural touchstones, but a greater deal of finesse and subtextual oscuro is required; being too open or too on-the-nose makes it appear cheap or insulting to the reader. Additionally, given Rorschach's extremely unhealthy, obsessive ideals of celibacy, this entire twist is just inconceivable and nobody is going to take it seriously. You'll be laughed at for years, like CAD's LOSS.JPG strip.

What if she was really fucked up and had sex with Rorschach while he was asleep?

>Geoff, if you're reading this, then this whole Ayn Randy thing is too blunt

We are talking about Johns. When batman got infected with the amazo virus, Batman got powers, went blind and had echolocation. They guy is as subtle as a chainsaw

So he fucked Domino then? H-how original!

Yes, but I meant that Rorschach's hang ups are too great for him to have a sexual relationship.

Doomsday Clock an Watchmen sequel/Superman crossover/shameless cash grab introduced a new black Rorschach.

Hrm. Possibly homosexual. Must investigate further.

>Must investigate further.
Does he do this by having sex with them to confirm his suspicion?

The ends justify the means. Who would he be to compromise.

That didn't happen though

Are you sure?

Please, Tell me that this isnt Johns making batman blind (Johns is such a retard that doesnt know bats are not blind and is too lazy to use google), and having echolocation.

Please correct me mr Johnsfag. Show me how Geoff isnt one of the most blunt and less subtle writers there is.

I just so surprised that Johns has presumably read Watchmen at all

That's the problem. It's not even bait, it actually sounds so much like a real Johns idea... it's spooky. I have bad memories, blackest night was pretty much spoiled by jokes, the white lantern meme turned out to be truth and everyone was mad.