Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KT-rjVkxHY
twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/936376229074108416
twitch.
clips.twitch.tv
youtu.be/PzjD-U77wsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oldie but goodie

mvci is desperate so they're going with the sfv tactic of slutting it up.

They think if they put some fanservice in they'll get people to forget what a shameless pandering cashgrab it is

Yeah, just remember, it can be censored at any time witH a simple update.

is this marvel's new mobile game?

Based Marvel

I also like the blue and red version better with the tiara and the zipper because you can make it less ridiculous for battle or just zip it down for sexy times.

What is Rich wearing?

If you pay attention to the costume they covered her up, her midriff isn't exposed anymore. You can't tell right away because of all the green.

It honestly looks better and I prefer it more to the idiotic Mass Effect costume.

That said I don't play this game so whatever.

>Shit Bendis costume
Rocket came out the loser in this.

How many costumes does he have aside from the blue one and the orange movie one?

>Based Marvel
said nobody ever

His Original green one

Also are you talking about the blue one from the DnA's GotG/Annihilation Conquest? Or the blue one from GotG vol. 2? Both of those are good.

youtu.be/3KT-rjVkxHY
>Winter Soldier is angsty
>Widow is predictable girl power
>Venom sounds horrible.

I'm too busy pretending this shitty game doesn't exist.

Go go nova rangers!!

Thanos during his R&B career

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/936376229074108416

>capcom adds a special tag team level 3 for WS/CA
>literally no other team up has one

Why so many half baked ideas

Because there's Stucky shippers working in MvCI which further proves the game being shit.

I actually think this looks really cool, shame it's wasted on one of the worst Marvel games ever.

twitch.
tv/videos/205638097##

They demo'd them today.

>they brought back gamora and captain marvel's good, sexy outfits
>put them behind DLC

fuck you capcom

Too bad this game is was a massive failure. Maybe Disney'll reuse the assets and make Ultimate Alliance 3.

It just got a toy like last year

>What is Rich wearing?
It kinda reminds me of Sam's outfit from Black Vortex.

His armor (minus the helmet of course) gives me a Samus vibe.

>Spidey and Venom's lines for tagging each other in are "Eddie!~" and "PARKER!", respectively.
It's the little things. Also, Cap and Bucky have a special Level 3 when they are on the same team. Check it out.

clips.twitch.tv
/HorribleAggressivePeanutSquadGoals

Isn't that what he was wearing during Annihilation?

Yes

Widow also calls Winter Soldier "James" when she tags him.

>A.I.M.B.R.E.L.L.A.

>wat
Wow

Looks like the Infinity Armor from Secret Wars: Infinity Gauntlet.

Looks awful. Why is his chest so big.

It's not that fucking bad. Come on. Tou can pretend it is, but we both know there's way worse out there.

man the avengers movies have worse cgi than I remember.

Everyone always jokes about how it looks like a mobile game but it's stunning how incredibly bad the game SOUNDS

Like how did it get signed off as acceptable, I don't understand

What the fuck is with that Venom? Was the guy who voiced him in Spectacular Spider-Man not available? He's in the new Spider-Man cartoon as Venom and they were able to get Spider-Man's crappy cartoon voice for this game, so why not a Venom who is actually GOOD?

Voice direction is just shit this time around too. im not gonna blame the voice actors, they were good in UMvC3.

Where else would they go? Those are not the current designs for the characters and are more likely to sell as DLC than Movie Gamora/Captain Marvel but with shorter hair.

And Iron Man calls Spidey "Underoos".

Holy crap they have the balls to
>click thumbnail
aww...

It's funny how much the modding community improved in MvCI by just replacing some assets with the UMvC3 versions.

>64 Venom sounded better

They showed how to fix Venom's voice, too.
youtu.be/PzjD-U77wsI

I'm so disappointed in Venom. On the one hand, they actually brought back his old moveset and even seem to have given him some cool new stuff. On the other, his voice fucking sucks and his graphical effects aren't as great as they were in MvC1. I'm so upset that MvCI doesn't have a similar art style as 3, since I feel like he'd look fucking amazing cel-shaded.

Jesus christ, how fucking hard was that to do? Why couldn't Capcom do this? Holy shit.

They should have used this costume for the movie. It's always been my favourite of his.

Yeah it's not the VA's, it's 100% voice direction and sound mixing.

The art style of 3 is why characters like Venom and Jedah were excluded.

How does that even remotely make sense?

Even Reuben Langdon sounds like fucking shit as Dante and the man pretty much IS Dante. There's no excuse for this shit. It's baffling, really.

>Why couldn't Capcom do this?

Because everything on the Marvel side has to be approved by Marvel Entertainment before being signed off.

Marvel Heroes - before it shut down - used to be very open on their forums about how Marvel's review process slowed down development and updates to models/voices/effects.

They also had additional approvals from FOX for using characters they had the film rights too for some reason, a delay which caused Silver Surfer to come out two weeks later because the "silver" was the wrong color. He could only be played on the PTR after you signed an NDA until his release.

>How does that even remotely make sense?

Because the process of creating that style is a lot of work and characters who morph and transform would have taken way too much time?

And Niitsuma himself has sated it multiple times as the reason for why certain characters were excluded?

And this is very very old news?

Look up interviews with Nitsuma back when MvC3 came out, he goes into detail why they were excluded you fucking RETARD

>Look up interviews
Don't be a jackass. user shouldn't be watching a mutant interview just to avoid asking a question.

You say that in spite of the fact the marvel side that UMvC3 is still available for purchase online.

Furthermore, Marvel still pushed dick for the second time despite Sam being both a superior choice for age/size/characterization reasons and decreased chance of being the biggest laughingstock of the game's roster as most dodge selection of anybody named DICK RIDER.

I'v never seen a casual ever call him dick only weird nerds on the internet.

Shuma?

Different user, here.

Niitsuma has been a lying asshole about the justifications for character selections since TvC. Back then, (before mvc3 was even announced) he claimed that Jill wouldn't be in TvC because zombies (she summoned them in MvC2) wouldn't look right in TvC's art style and when TvC was granted an american "Updated" version with Ultimate all-stars, They shoved in frank west over Jill... and he summoned zombies.

When it came to MvC3, he absolutely lied his ass off and claimed that shuma-gorath was too hard to create in 3d, so they had a "replacement" character to fill the "weird spot". It turned out said character was MODOK, but after they later released Shuma as DLC (...shuma was already on the disk) Niitsuma forgot his previous interview and flat-out stated that Shuma was one of the first characters that they ever did in order to help learn their way around the graphic they were messing with.

That not only made the point of Shuma being on-disk-dlc completely pointless (not that it mattered if he was on-disk or not, he was complete) but how and why modok had any business having priority over other characters put at least an entire quarter of the roster's selection into question as it seemed Capcom (not marvel) Gave no fucks no matter how much Capcom tried to put the blame on them.

So you can suck all the Niitsuma dick you please, but he's been a lying crock of shit from the start, especially in the face of overwhelming fan demand.

No X-23 I don't care.

>casual
Nice goalpost. The wheels on it squeak kinda loud, though. Especially when you're on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums. Elitism over reality and logic doesn't really save you.

He's not Robin/Nightwing (Grayson) and that's the legit reality marvel ran into even if they don't want to admit it publicly and everybody knows it. Wheras Dc has been trying to elude the "Aquaman problem" for years, marvel's "equivalent problem" was never Namor, but Nova.

Nova's lack of popularity over other Marvel characters in general in america is solely because he's crippled with the problem with his name regardless of what people like me or you want to say or believe. The very fact that Sam exists was always a move on Marvel's behalf to mitigate this because Rich can't avert his unfortunate last name.

This fact utterly undid every single push by marvel for Richie's popularity, especially during 2011's UMvC3 character leak. People who were already pissed at the new character inclusions especially had it in for him when it was learned that he sacked Carol without clear justification which made matters worse for those that were confused/unaware who either of those two were and did a quick google search to find thousands of "dick rider" jokes.

Again, I don't matter and my beliefs don't matter, nor does yours. Marvel and capcom both have issues they need sorted out when it comes to prioritizing certain characters and you'd be the most lying ass on earth to say otherwise after MvC3 was megaman-less and MvCI was Magneto/Doom/Super-Skrull-less.

mandatory use of the word "function" goes here to satisfy meme seekers and tourneyfaggotry.

Not like sf5 has anything else going for it.

I get why there's no x-Men. It's a shitty, dumb reason but I at least understand it.
But based on character popularity why isn't Luke Cage in? And with all the reused characters from 3, where is Iron Fist?
I want my heroes for hire.

Apparently some X-men & DD are on the works

was this post autism? is english even your first language? what a mess of a post, my duderino

It must be difficult to breath with that much cock in your mouth.

>I don't matter and my beliefs don't matter
>But I'm still going to push my opinion as unequivocal fact

Look, if you're butthurt about a character you like getting in, just say so. Don't make up a bunch of bullshit to justify whining that an actual fan favorite got in over a polarizing legacy character, and then conflate that with the game's actual roster problems.

So, who's next?

Hopefully Marvel shuts down their comics division before it gets any worse.

Your mom.

It's insurmountable now, isn't it?

never gonna happen

DC will be long gone before the first rumors even start

All I'm going to say is this. If Vergil gets in and he doesn't do pic related with Dante as a special team based Level 3 like Cap and Bucky have, I'm going to question why Capcom added him in the first place.

They can't, it's cheap as fuck and allow them to globaly try their next IP's before making real money from it with toys and movies.