If this was my family, I'd drive my car into a lake

If this was my family, I'd drive my car into a lake.

is this before or after you rape them?

>die
>then rape

Do us a favor and drive into a lake now.

I don't have a car.

>Not haunting your relatives and polter-raping them in their sleep with your spectral dick

You wouldn't have a car if you were part of the Belcher family either

If I owned a business that somehow doesn't go under, and had a wife and children that I loved, I would be pretty happy.

I would be pretty happy...

If that was my family, I'd drive my dick into the girls.

>no car
>no family
>whining about cartoons online

poor guy

Louise is a hellion but she's cute!

if this was my family I would sing so much

I've always wanted to fuck her

The combination of this post and that picture has me literally crying, user. I can't do anything to help, but you have my utmost sympathies.

I've always wondered what ethnicity they are. Italian? Greek? They look Greek to me.

If that was my family I'd be content I would not be bored at all with my life, trying to run a business with the skill that I love with the family that I love even if they drive me crazy, rather than be... say.. some random asshat on a computer that spends their time watching cartoons and reading comics and bitching about said comics and cartoons online on an anonymous board, bringing up discussions with other people I will never talk to or meet again (and know it) while our discussions are more like rants with continuous uses of the words "tumblr" "Sup Forums" and "faggot"

They're Catholic. The family could have converted, I guess.

I love most characters Kristen Schaal voices, it's not right

I only wish I could father such an adorable little maniac

Does anyone know how to get to the lake?

Then walk into one. Just load up your pockets with rocks first.

Bob specifically says he's not Mediterranean, which precludes Greek to me.

You're not off base though, my dad thinks they're Greek too and he's usually right about where people are from.

What bothers me about the Belches is that fucking Tina is really somewhat relatable to other people on the internet. Probably because Tina represents the unattractive loser that most adult children can see themselves in.

3 fairly happy kids, a happy wife, doing what he loves and still (while hard) keeps a roof over their heads. Yeah man must be horrible to live like that.

>Wife is hilarious and sticks with me no matter how much of a terrible provider I am

I wouldn't mind being Bob, although Gene can go, he sucks.

Whatsbunder the bunny hat?

None of your business!

A big baldspot like Bob's.

jesus fucking christ user, go back

I wish I had a wife with big tits like Linda.