How would you write a Red Skull redemption arc about him joining the Avengers?

How would you write a Red Skull redemption arc about him joining the Avengers?

I wouldn't

He’s gets a pardon from a fellow Nazi.

I wouldn't. Maybe for Arnim Zola or Constrictor though.

By having a part during a story where the only way to stop an alien invasion is if a man with a red skull for a head jumps into a vat of broken glass and lemon juice and rolls around until he dies.

He converts to communism

He'd discover his mom was secretly a jew and his dad was black, resulting in him becoming a hardcore black power and pro-Israel hero.

Wants to create a master race from leading by example. Play up the propaganda angle
>THE RED SKULL SAVES ANOTHER!

he sees the light and tries to undo the evil hes done so he goes back in time, teams up with cap and kills hitler then comes back to his original reality in present day with alt timeline cap and cap vouches for him to the other cap and they let him in the avengers

His mom already is a Jew. Or I'm confusing the Jewish girl he killed that reminded him of his mother.

First, I would make him the new Black Panther.

Nothing because he's already the good guy.

Then why won't Cap let him join the Avengers?!

Cap, and the avengers aren't good.

Probably because he's dead and even if he wasn't he wouldn't want to join.

The exact opposite of this

He meets the kind of people who buy into his ideology IRL and is like "whoa nasty, this is fucked. I'm out!"

>Gott bless Amerika.

>we must secure the existence of the israel state

he gets possessed by a jew who died in the holocaust who forces him to do good
eventually Red Skull regains control with the jew staying around to act as his conscience
Red Skull kills himself

I knew I'd have a chance to use this image eventually

> Red Skull asks the Avengers for help to stop the Masters of Zion, a secret Zionist cabal of evil puppet masters in the 616 that pull the strings of all the villain organizations in the world. Baron Von Rothschild is their leader.

He gets his skin back via surgery and is no longer compelled to be evil when he's not ugly.

Why are you wanting to redeem a Nazi?

Do you hate character development, user?

For pure shenanigans.

>Captain America: "Skull, save the civilians!"
>Red Skull: "Wait, Rogers! I need to find out if any are Jews first."

Res Skull had all the development he needed in the Dematties run.

>Do you hate character development, user?

I like character development just fine. But the Red Skull just isn't a character who can be redeemed, and any development he could possibly get would only serve to make him even more evil.

>the Red Skull just isn't a character who can be redeemed

>He had a bad childhood.
>He was being mind controlled.
>He just thought he was doing the right thing.
>It was actually a Skrull posing as Red Skull all along.

Yes he can be redeemed!

a cosmic cube makes it so that he was actually a double agent for the allies the whole time
"hooray for roosevelt"

This is the guide to "character development" for Dummies, written by Good Johns.

Dude he wishes he was never born and that his parents died before he was conceived. He's also happy he killed his mother through child birth.
>He just thought he was doing the right thing.
He enjoys hurting people and killing them. He thinks he's a Titan of mythological scale that champions evil and darkness. He knows what he's doing.

Suicide mission. Alien Invasion and Skull sees it as redemption and as a way for his legacy to continue, but also because above all he is a racist to fucking aliens. Pro-human all the way his last words are
>I might be a Nazi! But I am a HOMO SAPIEN NAZI.

You have to go back.

That word has lost all meaning, it is ash on your lips. It is used constantly by narcissists who are obsessed with dehumanizing and disregarding their ideological foes.

But he doesn't need redeeming.
Cap is the one who needs to wake the fuck up.

Damn. Red Skull isn't going to make this redemption easy.

Let's go with the "he was actually a Skrull all along" storyline." The real Red Skull is in Brooklyn saving orphans.

Gloss over his intra-human bigotry by rocketing him into space as far away from Earth as possible and let him be racist on behalf of all of humanity against aliens.

Also get him a fuck ton of evil space superpowers

He was evil the moment he was born. You do know he was born with a double digit IQ and an intense loathing of people regardless of race or if he knew them right? His first kill was a Jewish girl that he murdered for no other reason than that she liked him and thus was an easy victim.

Make him see the modern EU.
Bam.
Good villain.

>Red Skull congratulates Merkel for doing what Hitler couldn't, destroying Europe for good

>the mirakuru wore off a long time ago, Cap

it was all mind control by a worse villain, obviously

Is Red Skull a really big Star Wars fan or something? I don't see what him liking Kyle Katarn has to do with a redemption arc.

Not that user, but the vast majority of Sup Forums came from reddit in the first place. I don't even know what they'd be going back to.

That's also true for Sup Forums and /mlp/. The reddit overlap on those boards is insane, probably close to 60%.

>AXIS-style morality switch but that's too easy.
>It's another clone, but this one is refusing to follow the path laid out for him.
>Have Sin being the one turning face, that counts right?
>Even nastier threat shows up, and Skull turns out to be the best man equipped to help the Avengers out, in a sort of Hannibal Lector way.
>Mettle comes back and isn't actually the Red Skull but everyone keeps mistaking the two anyway so Mettle just goes with it, hijinks ensue.

You know, the problem is that your claim is entirely unfalsifiable, and that burns my ass since I think there's a strong chance it could be true, unless most Sup Forums users are coming from twitter instead.

I'd do it for his daughter, not him

He's unironically correct here.

I'd have Mettle come back only to give up his second chance at life to save Red Skull, who was dying of being punched in the face by Cap too many times. Mettle and Skull would switch bodies, but after Red Skull experienced Mettle's memories, he'd vow to use his newfound abilities and become a superior hero.

>the most politically correct, heavily moderated social media sites are the same users as the least moderated, least politically correct site on the internet
I don't know why soyboys will ever think this meme will ever catch on.

Quit using a word they can appropriate and force you to pick a new memeword within a month. Call them faggots like a rational adult.

>Reddit is heavily moderated and has a strong center-left circlejerk with hard left elements sometimes gaining steam
>Disenfranchised righties leave looking for greener pastures
>Find their way to Sup Forums

I think the process happens to a larger degree on twitter though.

That's the thing.
They can't.
Which is what makes soyboys so angry.

You know it's true because of how butthurt they get. They'd never admit to it here, but these are the same faggots that unironically believe there's nothing wrong with crossposting on reddit, or having a facebook account.

Stop using "soyboy." They'll spin soyboy into a compliment just like they did nu-male, just like they will with estronaut, and just like they did with everything EXCEPT faggot. Wanna know why? Because they can't get away with faggot. They'll be eaten alive. Quit giving them fuel. Quit giving them titles to usurp. Call them faggots and watch them quake in their boots because they can't say that word without wretching. The only people who can't handle this idea are faggots and faggots-in-denial. You a faggot, user?

Yes they can soyboy.

Red Skull do nothing wrong!

Everyone already knew of the stereotype before; "soyboy" just gave a name to a phenomena everyone was already aware of.

don't make bad things worse, user

Sin marries a black guy he can't kill, so he gives up, retires as a villain and becomes a 60s sitcom grandpa.

Kill yourself immediately

Just stop trying man, they'll just stick to mental gymnastics and go full LOL U MAD BRO, pretending you're just a butthurt 'soyboy' or whatever, just so they don't have to use le bad words.

this is like when The Man in The High Castle removed that happy nazi family poster fearing people sick with post-post-modern world would unironically like the nazis.

>Red Skull finds out about Zemo pulling off the Thunderbolts Stunt
>Decides he's going to give that idea a try
>His heroics actually give his life some degree of meaning that he's been lacking
>decides to genuinely make the world a less dysfunctional, disgusting place.
>Sort of starts transitioning into DOOM-style benevolent autocracy but without the autistic Richards obsession
>Even starts to give up on his old prejudices in favor of legitimate meritocracy
>Cap finds out what he's up to
>Puts a stop to it alongside the other heroes because they think Skull's up to something
>All the good Johann has done or has tried to do is undone before his eyes
>Now the Skull truly understands how his Fuhrer felt.

I was talking about you, retard.

go back to Sup Forums you nigger.

lmao whitey.

You're capable of saying nigger, but you're too scared to say faggot? Wowie-zowie.

faggot is a compliment

nigger is what you are, nigger

Numale has never been a compliment.
Faggot is too "offensive", and grounds for banning on all their left-wing shitholes.
"Soyboy" isn't enough of a so I to be bannable, it's immediately recognizable what someone means when they use it, and there's literally no comeback. You can't say "Conservatives sure do love their soy lattes and tofu!", and if you do, you're literally only making fun of yourself, bringing you one step closer to suicicde, which is also a moral good.

His fathers are very strict about that word is all.

lynch all Sup Forumsniggers

>Sup Forumsmblr blaming Sup Forums again for their own shitposting
Hmmm

Befriend all Sup Forumsposters. Its a multicultural board of peace and tolerance against leftist faggots.

I agree. They're an unsightly swarm of parasites. They really need to get exterminated.

we should kill them all until they go back to Stormfrontxico

and then we should build a wall

and make them pay for it.

>Faggot is too "offensive", and grounds for banning on all their left-wing shitholes.
As I said. The only people who can't handle this idea are faggots and faggots-in-denial. Why the fuck are you hanging around faggots, son? Sounds like you're a faggot to me.
When you give faggots an acceptable language so that they can imitate you, you are inviting faggots to associate with you, instead of keeping them out and reminding them that they are faggots. This is why Sup Forums is Sup Forumsmblr, and this is why Sup Forums is Sup Forumsddit. Because they give the faggots a means with which to associate wit hthem.

post characters that are probably [[deplorables]]]

only good use for a nazi is fertilizer anonymous.

>The only people who can't handle this idea are faggots and faggots-in-denial. Why the fuck are you hanging around faggots, son?

To call out soyboys.
Who do you think you're kidding?

>say "soyboy"
>endless months of asspain from impotent soyboys

>say "faggot"
>instant permaban

You're going to have to ruse a lot better than tbat, soyboy.

nigga he literally went back in time to murder Hitler

and?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/leftypol/

So you go into an area full of faggots, to go and find the biggest faggot to fuck (call out), and you don't think that makes you a big faggot? I bet you're the kinda faggot who mumbles "no homo" after swallowing their jizz (getting responses) too. You're a faggot, son. No amount of screeching "soyboy" will change the fact the only protein you get is from someone else's prostate pudding, faggot.

you know how I can tell you're leddit?

you think 'faggot' will get you b&.

>instant permaban
Where pussy? And why do you care? Why does the word FAGGOT frighten you?

And the majority of people who fought in WWII voted for the current president, are you retarded or something?

>DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER LMAO XD
kys Sup Forumsmblr

I believe it

because most of them are dead

It's hilarious how soyboys think they can "turn the right against itself".

Not only is "devouring itself" the only thing the political left does, but in the past year, they've done nothing but unite neo-nazis, libertarians, Klansmen, free speech advocates, conservatives, white nationalists, and confederates all together.

Groups that normally would have absolutely nothing to do with one another have now found a common cause in combating radical leftists.

What a time to be alive.

The United States was a white ethnostate with immigration policies designed to keep the country a supermajority white, with anti-miscegenation and segregation on the books when it fought Nazi Germany.

die in a hail of bullets stormnigger

I mean, if those are the groups you're associating with, then you shouldn't have a hard time saying the word faggot. What's the matter, you scared of hurting your boyfriend's feelings by saying faggot?

>alabama is the US

we should give you your 'white homeland' so we can bomb it

>It's stormfront to not think Trump is a fascist dictator

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>immigration policies are at the state level
>National Origins Act of 1924 didn't real
>Jim Crow laws didn't real
>the us military was totally integrated and was 90% black XD
What is wrong with you?