What would have you done here?

Would you also leave like Homer did?

Why were Marge and the kids so upset at Homer for being a successful manager?

Yes
He made a commitment to Marge and his children and Lurleen had nothing to offer him other than being hot
When you're a fat, stupid fuck and an attractive woman likes you? You stick with that woman for as long as she'll tolerate your stupid ass

They are normally upset at Homer when he does something successful

The kids weren't upset Marge was the only one

Going legal.
Get a divorce and then fuck her like crazy.

marge is literally the perfect waifu. what are you some kinda faggot?

Is this a trick question? Bang Lurlene course. I'll bet she has some wild country girl kink pent up inside her waiting to be unleashed.

*of course

Better yet anons
>What would have you done here?

Stupid sexy dream girl Mindy. Why can't you be real?

If I loved the person I made a commitment to then yes.
If you really love someone you wouldn't throw that away to get your dick wet.

This. You're ruining a good thing for yourself for one night.

Yes or I'm feel too guilty cheat my love.

>Get’s mad whenever is at least successful
>Gets mad at his lack of success constantly, forcing him to go through sappy little song and dance to win her affections back
>perfect waifu

Homer was the best thing to happen to her. I'd bang her every time Marge began to belittle me and get Lurleen to agree to be used as a private fuck hole. This would carry on till I was sure Lurleen was going to make the big time. Then I was lay on some bullshit telling her I couldnt take her any further cause of homelife and to think of me if shes ever lonely and that this isn't a goodbye.

Then I'd resume quietly putting up with Marge and banging her.

Would also bang Mindy cause I could get away with it. But only the one time.

Arty can have Marge. He can finance my kids while I get in touch with Lurleen when shes rich. Would also get her to love me to the point where she would happily agree to a 3 way with mindy.

Would also try to bang Millhouse's mom while she was single, Like that episode where they just divorced so I would be a revenge lay.

You gotta remember that Marge kicked you out of your own home. Became furious when he needed beer for his burning mouth and the constant nagging. Marge is boring but stable. The kids don't give a damn about Homer anyway. Bart is a little shit and Lisa is stuck in her own ass. Maggy might as well not exist.
But Homer did make the right choice every time in terms of himself.

I wouldn't have left Lurlene because I'm a cheeto-fingered forever alone neckbeard and Lurlene would have been my best chance at getting laid.

yes, and then i'd fuck my son's teacher instead

Nah. I'm certain I would've fucked up badly anyway.

This complicates things far too much. Just fuck Bart Lisa and later Maggie. That'll get you some more quiet time at home and Marge's neurosis won't let her rat on you even when the kids tell her.

"Father of two, Lurleen. I'm sorry, but if I took you today, I'd be betraying my family, and then I wouldn't be a man worth your love anyway.

I hope you can find someone else. You deserve to be happy. But it can't be with me, because that road is a trap."