How would she fare in the Marvel or DC universes?

How would she fare in the Marvel or DC universes?

The Shredder?

Didn't all of her plans basically hinge on everyone being retarded? I imagine she'd do fine in Marvel world.

but dr fate is already part of DC?

A technopath that can assemble things with her mind? She'd be hired by Stark or Luthor before she could become a villain.

Patrick Warburton has never been sexier. after Brock Samson that is

She's a crazy megalomaniac. The kind of person who thought getting herself De aged and having her archenemies kid fall in love with her was a good plan. No way she would ever work for someone else.

>Didn't all of her plans basically hinge on everyone being retarded?

Not really. They didn't know Royal Pain's cannon turned people into infants, so there'd be no reason for them to assume anything was wrong.

And the rest of her plan was a pretty simple seduction plot, which is pretty easy when you look like MEW.

>when you hate somebody so much you try and fuck their son just to troll them.

Wait, THAT'S the plot of Sky High?! Holy shit I might actually need to check it out now.

WW villain occasionally trotted out once a decade after a strong initial presence by her creator.

She wasn't de-aged on purpose though.

justice is blind not heartless

She'd actually make for a decent Cyborg villain, I think.

That's a really hot costume

I mean, the reason she went off the deep end was no one recognizing her for her abilities. Lex and or Stark taking advantage of that would probably nip that issue in the bud. Or you know, just not placing her in a school with an education system as messed up as Sky High's.

It was just a prank bro.

No but she definitely took it as an opportunity

Since it retains memories, would the Pacifier be a valuable method of immortality?

A woman who could turn me into a baby and raise me like in Womb? I love it

Since she had been de-aged into a cute young woman you can bet she got raped like crazy after they sent her to prison.

You know, in hindsight, I think Sky High might have the dumbest superhero universe ever. Like even if we accept the whole Hero vs. Sidekick divide itself, that doesn't change the fact that sidekicks get a borderline useless education by comparison.

And when we look at the Hero vs. Sidekick classification system, it seems really arbitrary. The main character's mom was seemingly categorized as a hero despite her only inherent superpower being flight, while Royal Pain's a sidekick when she has technopathy? And the movie itself references Spider-Man at the very least, and Spider-Man means Marvel, and Marvel means the Avengers. And heck, several people on the Avengers have "sidekick" tier powers. Like I get it's the whole point of the movie, but the ending doesn't seem to really address the issue.

Well the first time she went through Sky High was in like the 80s and technology just hadn't caught up to how useful her powers were

The mom's flight had to have some sort of combat potential other than dropping her husband on things

The opening mentions the mom is a master of unarmed combat, but the way the rest of the movie seems to talk about her, that's a learned skill.

>And when we look at the Hero vs. Sidekick classification system, it seems really arbitrary

I think that was intentional. That one coach is vested with the power to alter the course of every students' life for good or ill, and it is compulsory for every student to be judged in this way. The kids who he considers "useless" are the ones who end up saving the day. The moral of the story is one of the Disney staples: every one has their own unique gifts, everyone is special in their own way.

She also had to have been fucking ripped to carry around her husband like that her entire career..