Is Eobard Thawne the strongest character in the multiverse?

Is Eobard Thawne the strongest character in the multiverse?
>Can't die, whether or not he's killed by the Black Flash, the embodiment of death for speedsters, or Dr. Manhattan, the god of the New 52
>Is stronger than the Flash, Superman, and Wonder Woman combined
>Can erase anyone from existence by running back in time and deleting anyone from existence
>exists across multiple mediums while retaining memories of each comic, show, or movie

>He WAS right

He didn't nothing wrong

I want Zolomon to torment Peter Parker to make him a better hero. Damn Spider-Man needs to be in DC

>Crisis on Earth X specifically mentions it's Earth 1 Thawne instead on Earth X Thawne

I appreciate their commitment to the bit, at least.

Darkseid and Barbatos almost erased all of existence from the beginning to the end of time.

Who got to decide that it's earth 1?

what if earth x was the real earth 1.

like they cant just take the name because they say so.

>who can win , a god who almost erased the existence or some stairs

Harry makes a mention of this in season 2. "Your Earth is my Earth two." That idea gets thrown out the window fast when Earth 3+ is introduced and suddenly every Earth has a designation that everyone agreed on.

>Survived being erased from time twice
>Manipulated an entire Nazi Earth into doing his bidding
>For literally no reason but to get back to Earth 1
>BTFO's Felicity

Truly nobody is as based

in my headcanon, Thawne travelled to the scrubs universe just to fuck with JD.

But can get stabbed in the foot by Batman.

Hal Jordan did it in Zero Hour, just without "almost" part

Fuck batgod

parker knows torment quite well already

Hunter Zolomon is far stronger.

Also Wally is faster than Thawne. Hell, even Max Mercury can keep up

eobard coming back TWICE from non-existence leaves others to be OK to come back right?

He's the biggest cunt in the multiverse, and I love him for it.

I still can't wait to see what they do with him in the Flash movie, he's going to be OP as fuck

what does he eveb want anymore?
he can do anything to better himself yet he insists on getting Allen-senpai's attention at all costs. When does it end for him?

Blue dick can't even kill him

What's the practical effect of killing ordinary non famous non powered humans in the past as opposed to killing them in the present time? It seems like a waste of energy.