It's just a joke you idiots

r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w13hfe6sDKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adult swim jr. is literally is Cartoon Network

>if it isn’t
We get a win win scenario: CN can continue seppeku like they want while ASjr gives shows people actually look forward to
>if it is
We get pissy then cease discussion after a week while CN still continues seppeku

Hope not, it might actually work, crazily enough.

No it's real as it did not show up in April.
>ASjr gives shows people actually look forward to.
In other words shows with legit quality animation rather then Tumblr/Cal-Arts.

We'll still get shows with shitty artstyles, but at least we'll get things with some effort put into them.

But nowhere near as much because adult do actuality care about the animation.

I wouldn't expect much of an improvement because this will be Adult Swim Jr, not adult swim.

The advertisers will give them alot more movie for said time slots, think Simpson's budget being put into the animation rather then in the voices.

I'm starting to believe it because of that blog.

Da Da

Kill yourself famicom

>anyone who likes classic and Japanese animation is Famicom
I'm fucking sick of this meme. Go ahead and call me him, because I know you're incapable of imagining that not everyone on Sup Forums shares your hateboner for him.

Here, let me save you the trouble:

>Sh-shut up, F-famicom you faggot

Now go play in traffic.

>posts like one pic of anime
Kill yourself nigger, most of the things you posted were from shitty looking Western Cartoons, above and below looks like shit, please don't delude yourself that either of those look good.
Don't conveniently throw in anime with that garbage, even if most anime that comes out is shit, it still is higher effort than Western cartoon shit and when a truly amazing anime production happens western shit looks like a joke in comparison.

Gottem.

Even if I were to agree with you that some of the western toons he (HE, you double nigger) posted look like shit, you can't possibly be so autistic as to think that cookie cutter CalArts shit on the bottom left and the static, expressionless horseshit that is Family Guy look any better.

Definitely a joke I don't know why there is even any debate about this, they wrote it in fucking comic sans
Hataro isn't a cartoon baka.

That isn't comic sans and in the video they used a bunch of kids making a sound effect as a joke. I think this is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=w13hfe6sDKI

>Hataro isn't a cartoon baka.
Oh but it is for Famicom

Post the original faggot.

I was gonna if someone asked

Learning swears won’t cover the fact that you’re famicom, famicom. Why don’t YOU go neck yourself if cartoons won’t get better

You're right it's not comic sans the spacing is off, my apologies,I still belive it to be a joke though it seems like the kind of joke they would pull.

They do look pretty similar, so I don't blame you.