Who’s confirmed to die again?

Who’s confirmed to die again?

DCEU

get lost on the way to Sup Forums, boys? Liveaction capeshit and the cringy company wars they bring doesn't belong here

oh look, a TOTAL BADASS in a CARTOON forum.

not just cartoons, newfriend. Comic forum as well. No room for capeshit though :^)

supposedly Hawkeye's family and Drax

durr hurr, comics and cartoons aren't literally used interchangeably.

wiki
>A cartoon is a type of two-dimensional illustration, possibly animated.

My faith in this franchise.

no one execpt thanos

Me from boredom

Wanda, Ant-Man, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy and Strange are the only alive at the end of the movie

All the X-Men, offscreen

My bets are:
Loki, Vision, Rocket, Cap and Warmachine.

Confirmed in Avengers 4 known people who are alive.

Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, vision, Spiderman, black panther, doctor strange, Antman, Star-Lord, Groot, Nick fury, black widow, winter soldier, captain marvel, falcon, thor

Ones we don't know. , rocket, war machine, Scarlet witch, Captain America,gamora, Drax

My bet is very safely played, my bet is only people who are introduced in the film have chances of dying.

Vision, maybe War Machine and some rumors say Gamora too. In Avengers 4 we know Captain America is definitely dying

literally everyone, but there's a way to fix that, so it's okay.

My money's on war machine

To everyone saying War Machine might die, why wouldn't they just kill him off in Civil War if they really wanted him dead?

fpbp

All that posts are written by Bendis.

> die again
> die second time at least
It's Tony. He died in the Avengers I.
And strange. He died millions times.

There's no way they're going to kill Rocket. There's a few ways to determine deaths; financial, emotional and practical.

Thor, Captain, Strange, Loki Tony, Drax, Gamora, Quill and Widow make sense from a financial point of view. All of them are actors who have skyrocketed in price due to success in either the MCU or other projects.

Cap/Tony, Cap/Falcon/Bucky, Tony/Rhodey, Vision/Wanda, Gamora/Nebula and Thor/Loki make sense from an emotional standpoint. These are characters whose deaths would impact the other.

Vision, Cap, Tony, Loki and Widow make sense from a practical point of view. Vision because the actor doesn't want to go through make up all the time, Cap/Tony/Widow because the actors are done with their role, and Loki to close out his storyline.

Groot, Rocket and Hulk are basically safe because they're CGI characters with voice actors, who are comparatively cheap and not reliant on a singular actor.

My guess is Loki, Gamora, Vision and maybe one more. If the're going for the big shocker, Cap. If they're saving Cap's death for the sequel, War Machine.

Didn't fit the story at the time. If War Machine was flat out dead, Tony would've been less cohesive and Zemo wouldn't have been needed to push him into killing Bucky.

With War Machine alive but crippled it wasn't quite the same emotional blow.

Right. But is it a good move in storytelling to cripple someone, and then kill them in their next appearance? You'd want to show them moving beyond the crippling incident, no?

>Loki dies
>Reincarnated as Kid Loki (probably a girl because muh agendas)
>Raised by Thor
>We get the Asgardian version of "Logan"

Going by Heidi Moneymakers film schedule (scarlet johassens stunt girl) black widow doesnt last long in avengers 4

Gamora isnt dying since GOTG3 is about her according to the director