When he finally gets impeached will there finally stop being edgy overtly political shit in Marvel and everything else?

When he finally gets impeached will there finally stop being edgy overtly political shit in Marvel and everything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/donald-trump-general-discussion-thread-1716309/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe. He's kind of the poster boy, even though a lot of heinous shit will still be there if he's gone.

He's not getting impeached. Expect a reichstag fire soon.

Yes

Why wouldn't everyone celebrate the greatest day in history?

Oh I'm sure it will magically seize the very second that happens. And there'll be a rainbow and ponies.

I just want him gone because I’m sick of him polluting the news. It’s not his fault, it’s the media for being obsessed with him.

Still though, the motherfucker is a white supremacist and has to go.

Tons of "I've won, but my work is not done yet" arcs. Oh, and full blown rewriting of history.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>will there finally stop being edgy overtly political shit in Marvel and everything else?
No, They'll double down since the writers feel guilt for allowing trump to win in the first place.

Cheeto man will be seen as a martyr that fell victim to the lizardmen Illuminati or whatever by one half of the country while the other half will be overly smug as fuck and be comparing themselves to [pop culture heroes taking down pop culture villain].

They will be a new boogeyman in politics, and comics will follow suit.

No, that kind of politishit was going on before he was in office too.

It's "Cease".

Also there'll still be asshole tongue and cheek references to conservatives and americans, an entire overture about a 'toppling of an evil tyrant' everywhere, and an even greater emphasis on lecturing first-world white people about being giving free stuff and sex changes to brown people.

Cuck Viner go back to your redditor friendly site.

>there will be

fuck me

Daily reminder
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/off-topic-5/donald-trump-general-discussion-thread-1716309/

This is where those cucks came from

You're delusional if you think they'll impeach him for saying mean words

If it happens, Pence will still be there.

>Vows to impeach Trump .

>Democrats have filed to impeach every Republican President for the last forty years multiple times during each of their administrations.

>Thinking this one will be any different this time.

At this point I’d rather have that fucktard, Pence.

Because Trump is doing what exactly?

We have a man in office who embodies modern Murrica, and he's not going away. Not that easily.

Stop doing this already, it's getting sadder each time.

he's saying mean things

Staining all the chairs in the white house, that tan and hair grease doesn't wash out.

It's sad they don't see this cycle. it happens every time we get a new president.

>>Democrats have filed to impeach every Republican President for the last forty years multiple times during each of their administrations.
Wow, I didn't knew about that.

>received 3 million less votes than opponent
>embodies modern Murrica

fix'd

Creating controversies to distract people so we won’t talk about whatever bullshit bill he wants to pass

>Obama wiretapped me!
>Transgenders are banned!
>Lavar Ball!
>The NFL kneeling!

Shit is disingenuous and annoying. I’ve had enough.

There isn't a legitimate answer given to this question, just a series of pained sighs and statements of "are you serious?".

>OP posts BLATANT bait thread
>people are replying anyway

>now have more things to look up

Trump is the best president in decades.

What comics and cartoons do Sup Forums like again?

that shit existed 2-4 years before he was elected. that's why he fucking won. as a big fuck you to the SJW movement.

where have you been for the past 5 years?

anything with a qt brown grill

>Impeached

He is the most genuine president.

Being pure evil destroying the environment and national parks, endangering wildlife and the lives of pregnant women, people of colour, and the LGBT community, cutting taxes for the wealthiest while raising them for everyone else, destroying vital programs people need to survive, turning our education system into a joke, emboldening fucking nazis

The list is literally endless

The sad thing is, Trump is a literal manifestation of how retarded the Right has become after 8 years of Obama. That only means the Left will get and even bigger retard after Trump’s 8 years are up.

And yes he’s going to win again. President incumbents do well in elections and America can’t get off their Trump boner since nobody can ever shut the fuck up about him.

He'll be removed by his cabinet before he gets impeached.

Same thing you do. Just get annoyed when it's left-wing.

That's sort of like asking what food North Americans like, you're gonna get a broad bunch of answers depending on the individual you're asking.

On a serious note, is anyone else getting sick of the violently-angry anti-Trumpers making threads on every board every day to whine about the sitting President? I mean Jesus, move on with your lives kids.

Those 3 million votes meant dogshit in the end, and all the REEEEEing in the world won't change that. One way or another, whether it's the sheer laziness, blatant stupidity or being distracted easily by the twitter equivalent of jingle-keys, this is who represents the country, and in one way or another your techno-complacency allows it.

Could actually bring peace to the middle east and reunite Korea.

He'll never get the Peace Prize but damn sure be in the running for a monument.

>violently-angry anti-Trumpers making threads on every board every day to whine about the sitting President? I mean Jesus, move on with your lives kids.

Most of which were left wing brown people who only moved to america for the big cities, illegal immigrants, and fake votes by dead people.

figuratively endless

>Kid thinks people voted for Trump because of petty internet arguments

>When he finally gets impeached

You do realize it's because of dopes like you that Marvel puts in their edgy overtly political shit.

Man, i was willing to give him a chance but his education, economic, environmental and foreign policy are bad and he has to go. I don't even think he'll have a cabinet by the time he's impeached or resigned.

To be honest he's making things better than Obama on middle east because he's doing nearly fucking nothing like all presidents before him should have.

Red Tillerson seems like a cool dude. He recently gave a statement talking about all the backstabbing going on in Washington. I’d vote for him even though he barely has political experience.

Most of the time people posting "what did he mean by this?" are being sarcastic, but I legitimately don't know what you're trying to say. Anti-Trump threads are false flags? People complaining about them are false flags? Something stormfront?

>28 IPs
>51 posts

Stop fucking posting for fuck's sake

None of those are bad things though.

Sarah Anderson
90's cartoons
ponies
Boondocks
South Park
Old european cartoons & comics
Moonknight
Moomins

Idk man he's touting the Muslim travel ban as a means to safety but he didn't ban either Egypt or Saudi Arabia, places with confirmed terrorist cells. That's by far the most disingenuous thing he's done.

Also this is Sup Forums why the fuck is this the discussion