Connie Maheswaran

Connie thread?

Sure

Just kill her.

She is a frustrating little girl that will grow up to be a pain in the ass of some guy that with any luck, wont be Steven. But let's be honest here, Steven is too pussified to call her out on her bullshit.

Cute.

Shit.

She seems to be quite formidable. What's her estimated power level?

little girl level

So God tier

is this shit still airing? wow, the power of SJW.

The fact that people actually like her is baffling to me. She's neither a good character nor a likeable one. I can only assume girls self-insert as her or something.

Only reason I watch the show anymore.
Looking forward to seeing her next bomb

Different strokes for different folks
Be glad we are not a hivemind

>licking blood
I don't see how this is "Badass" or intimidating but I can see how it's psycho, how do you know they don't have a disease?

>Putting a psycho/edgy spin on a character
Shit taste, user.

Above Gohan Blanco

Impressive.

What about ultra Connie instinct?

Best girl

Connie looks better with short hair.

Does she have star shaped blood stains on her arms wrappings?

>Still not even half as good as SSB Pearl

sauce on the artist, plz

UI Connie would still job to El Grande Diamante

Connie who? Best Girl Peri coming through!

Fuck that haircut, and everything about her "development".

Fuck off with that trash.

Connie is a Mary Sue who deserves to be cucked by Lapis.

That's not fair only Garnet Calvo was able to fight equally with ssb pearl.
And even then it was during the hour special where she could only turn into that state using the infinity stones

Why can't she accept shes simply a kid with a sword? She simply can't fight super powered nearly immortal advanced aliens? She can't go on every mission even Steven had to wait longer

>t. lapis fag

Because the pearl garnet and Amy seem a okay with it. And we're even accepting of ronaldo

Meh she seemed to do alright against a topaz.

They don't have the best grasp on human mortality or frailty, there's a reason you don't let children serve in the marines

She's the only human that's actively trying to save her planet. I personally would not take away her right to protect her planet if she wants.

Marines don't exist in SU

>lapivenfag trying to shit-talk others

The sad part is it's true.

Yeah but she can be a much stronger adult when fusing with Steven. She knows she can't do that shit on her own, she was begging fat sperg to fuse with her when they were getting their asses kicked.

Plenty of humans died during the rebellion anyway, it's not unheard of that people wanna defend where they live.

>Only human

Lars is currently fighting on the front lines trying to stop the Diamond Authority. While Connie is still training and having tantrums with Steven

Lmao. Well played.

>Lars
>human
Not anymore.

>Lars
>human

>infinity stones.
Surprised no one has drawn them as gems

Quit fighting it...just accept that Peri is superior!

You would think that, but then there's Batman.

Connie=Batman

>wanting a sub gem Era 2 garbage

she deserves to be cucked by everyone

lets kill her parents

i think i already have this image on my folder, but since i am not sure, i will take it again. Thanks you user

>You can have my sword when you pry it from my cold, dead ends.

This she has smarts and physical aptitude.
Now she just needs to be broken

>Garnet Calvo

>mini skirt
>rave girl aesthetic
Cute

>El Grande Diamante

I wonder how she'll explain this to Lars' parents.
>Sorry I took the only means to get to you son and neglected to tell anyone where it is. Who cares if he could be imprisoned forever? I'm okay and that's all that matters.

>Steven see lion leave with Connie
>never sends one text asking where lion is

Has nothing going for her other than the fact that a gem/human hybrid finds her company enjoyable thus enabling her to become his crutch since he never takes the time to learn how to wield a weapon that is his birthright and has the ability to oneshot enemy gems.

If Rose's sword wasn't so OP Connie would have been mangled by gem mutants seasons ago.

I dare you to say otherwise

Seems like a neat contrast.

I would love to see a human decked out in gem gear to fight gems

She wouldn't text back. That's why he set up missing posters and began to ask random people.

Thought it was a black wendy

Does Lars have to eat anymore? Does Steven occasionally warp in to feed Lars?

Dude we Litterally seen every text he gave her.

Lars no longer has the desire to eat food.

I fantasize about Connie going to town on stevie's fat folds, slithering around him.

Steven only began asking random people weeks later?

>Not liking /ss/
Honestly I don't even care who cucks Connie: I'd be okay with Starsfags or Stevidotfags getting their way as long as it sucks for Connie.

>cuck fag
Even worse

I could buy Connie being as smart as Batman. Even with Pearl's training, she still isn't close to him on anything else.

Pretty sure batman was not what he is now when he was a kid

>5 seasons in
>Still no Connie dressed as a pearl

>Series finale
>Steven gets mortally wounded
>With his dying breath, Steven manages to transfer his gem and powers to Connie
>Some months later, a new sequel/spinoff series comes out that's about Connie and her adventures
>The new series is much more action & adventure oriented; Little to no SoL or filler shit

Do it, Sugar.

>Connie
> not transferring it to there 2nd child steboni causing first child Kevin to run away into the.past

There's going to shit, and then there's going to shit.

Stevens talk it through. Nature is a weakness that got him killed

>Cute Nightmare

Connie's street name confirmed.

I'd rather have an action heavy sequel series about the glory days of Homeworld before Rose's time on Adult Swim. Preferably through the Diamond's perspectives running homeworld and doing battle with enemy alien races and maybe some kind of rebellion before even the Crystal Gems.

DESIGNATED

just like in her japanese anime!
nice picture

*steals your lion*

peri is best girl but connie is cute too, lets have some harmony in here. also, this is a connie thread.

I find a lot of fantasy war time stories to be really dang boring

> steal

>Lion dick

Here's another one

It does come across as theft even if its not what they intended. Connie was supposed to have a stronger bond with Lion, but they did a poor job showing it prior to that moment, and riding something gives the impression of control over it, so it looks like she just jacked his lion.

It also doesn't help that her reason for being upset was horseshit.

who?

Probably talking about the mascot of Wendy's

>YOUR PROPOSAL IS... ACCEPTABLE.

*arrives in your cat*

You know for once I'd like a gag based around that. Like, a character licks blood but its of another character that has a disease so they then instantly catch that disease.

>cuckolding
you have the worst taste user.

>steboni
The fuck kind of name is that?

She's almost reached Black Widow levels of "regular human surviving alien warzones."

The patron Saint of not dying from stuff that dies you.

She's the straight girl in a pride parade.