ITT: Shitty artists that aren't shitty people

ITT: Shitty artists that aren't shitty people.

>aren't shitty people.
Tim buckley is the definition of a shitty person.

>Spent charity money on a new tablet
>Sent dick pics to a 14 year old, deleted posts and permabanned anyone who bought it up on the CAD forums
the absolute state of baiting

Come on. We swallow almost any kind of bait, but even Sup Forums has limits.

Liefeld

he's a confirmed pedophile

God I've never read his comics but seen his ugly ass art in some meme ref. Not suprised he ugly as fuck and doesn't know how to dress himself. Is he a self insert?? Christ. That's sad.
What does Dobson look like?

>that incredibly lukewarm review attributed to someone's username on some website
I pity Dobson so much. I know he doesn't make much of an effort but it's still so sad to see him aggressively defend his right to wallow in utter mediocrity when he has some raw talent.

At least he looks like his midget bear oc
What a fucking sicko.
Plso no clicko if you don't wanna see the dick pico

OP, you have to remember that sometimes an abortion is harder on the woman than it is on the man.

His sleeves are too long

Meant to spoiler that. There's no going back!!! Gomenasai!

Then spoil it...

BIKE KEK

See you in 3 Days

>dobson
>not a shitty person
Kek

I have no pity left for him. He shits on everyone he isn't actively trying to suck up to. He shits on every job he's had, he shits on his ex-girlfriend despite being the obvious problem in the relationship, he shits on old school mates. Every hobby/idea/preference he does not personally endorse he trashes on.

Dobson goes out of his way to burn every bridge and antagonize massive swaths of people. Everything he has gone through he deserves.

Diaz is notoriously bad at fashion. He bought some Korean jacket a while back without thinking about the differences between white men and Korean men. It was terribly ill-fitting and stupidly expensive.

>Senator, I served with John Hodgman. I knew John Hodgman. John Hodgman was a friend of mine.Senator, you're no John Hodgman.

So like...at least 30% of Deviantart?

This but unironically.

kek

He fleeced thousands of dollars out of fans for a tablet, remember? Is his shit comic still going?

they posted that because someone asked what he looks like, read the thread user ffs.

>that tweet
Jesus

Only correct answer so far.

This guy still exists? Didn't he disappear when he got blast back to the ice age by that one parody?

Let's just get this out of the system

Didn't know Peter Dinklage was a comic book artist

>Is his shit comic still going?
Yes, he also makes pretty decent bank off Patreon. Should be over 4k per month based on current numbers and previous trends, but like everyone hides their income now.

Nah, he vanished until it blew over, then he came back. Guy makes a lot of money from his never-updating comic. He was never going to leave forever.

Bike Cuck is a moron and maybe a loser but he isn't morally bad.

What is wrong with his body? Something seems off but I can't put my finger on it

The guy who stole Shen's anal virginity was more happy to get it than Shen was sad to lose it. So, whatever.

is he 3 feet tall?

He is a manlet

Yes, and his art actually improved

since when?

Explain to me how Buckley ISN'T a shitty person.

oh god, this bait is worse than Prototype... or should I say.. INFAMOUS!?

Someone told me he held a charity, took money from that charity, and bought himself a nice tablet.

If that's true, then he's a pretty shitty person.

I just know this guy from the warframe general over at /vg/ and the "really makes you think" pic

how is that shitty?

holy shit.

fucking gamergaters lmao

Yeah, pretty much what happened. See, at the time the major "two guys on couch talking vidja" competition was Penny Arcade. PA had created their Child's Play charity and were getting recognition for using their internet fame for a good purpose.
Buckley, being Buckley, did his own charity fundraising out of a weird kind of spite. But then he lost interest and just spent the money on himself, buying an expensive tablet. There's a clip where he shows off himself using it, and he's literally just copy-pasting faces.

He told a girl in a slump mourning the death of her father "calm thine tits". His apology, which you can see there, clearly shows he is only apologising because other people got angry at him - not because he actually thinks he did something bad.

Predates GG by about 10 years or so.

>He told a girl in a slump mourning the death of her father "calm thine tits". His apology, which you can see there, clearly shows he is only apologising because other people got angry at him - not because he actually thinks he did something bad.

oh shit I didnt realize that was Robin Williams's daughter

christ what an asshole

Rob Liefeld

I may be wrong but I think the reason Dobson attacked Zelda Williams is because she took a neutral/indifferent stance on Gamergate instead of outright opposing it.

Keep in mind that GG started the same month that her father died so God forbid she had other things besides a stupid hashtag war on her mind.

That's pretty much correct. She showed support for the idea that gaming journalism sites needed more integrity, before the whole thing turned into a massive farce. Old Dobbie thought this meant it was okay to take pot-shots at her.

Do you think Dobson realized the irony in him combatting harassment of women by harassing a woman?

No. Dobson has the sort of Chris-chan mentality, where nothing is ever really his fault. It's all "luck" and people out to get him for no good reason.

pic unrelated?

>buttoning all three buttons
This man is a monster.

Dobson also made pic related even though he drew tons of fetish art in the past.

The only good utilitarian is a dead utilitarian.

>even though he drew tons of fetish art in the past.
you do know people can change, right?
like, dobson's an absolute wreck that's shitty but "hypocritical to past actions" is not always a point to blast people.

>Predates GG by about 10 years or so.

so?

same people, same ideas

he still likes to draw lesbian fanservice in his One Piece knock off comic

wait is that still going? I thought that was old as fuck

God, look at how non-white he is.

>you do know people can change, right?
Dobson can't. It would require productive self-criticism to change who you are, and he completely lacks that. The most he does is constant cycles of self-pity and woe-is-me tweets about how unfair everything is, which allows him to completely go around the needed evaluations of his own life to better himself.

>The only good utilitarian is a dead utilitarian.

so long as it increases overall happiness, that's true!

I'm convinced that Dobson doesn't actually give a shit about LGBT rights and only claims to because lesbians turn him on.

There is only one TRUE and HONEST answer to this question

chris chan has literally done nothing wrong

Then people like that should already be coming from a place of understanding and not coming off as preachy twit, Not to mention people like that never have any self-reflection or criticize themselves and apologize for their past actions,

So even if they did change doesn't mean they are not a huge hypocrite.

not enough teeth

but during the stone age...

He looks so short.

What's sex pests?

Maybe it's a very happy utilitarian, who know?

thirsty fucks who just creep on any girl they have can communicate with

i want to shove his giant head into a toilet

Say what you will about her show, but i think her main problems is that she lets writers and underlings walk all over her and isnt shre about where the story. She seems like a very nice person IRL

Looked it up and I gather he is definitely a sex pest but more of a weak beta.

I was thinking about how retarded the fourth panel was just the other day... weird.

This. I kind of feel bad for those people since they're kind of dumb. I wish there were some way I could help them. The bike thing was him trying to mean well though, just a little naive.

>Some people didn't like that.

Was that REALLY necessary fucking dobson

Manlets aren't people

what the fuck does that even mean?

Dobson can't win even among losers.

All blame comes to him being a shitty person actually.

he was fucking blacklisted from most new england conventions

since right now

She has a nice voice

You still have a long ways to go, Tim.

Example?

>fighting a Tim Buckley boss
> "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"

Underated post

More like he has a long way to grow amirite

This coupled with that post where he admitted he fucked up and wanted to move on made me respect him a little bit.

I still make fun of bike tho.

Based Christina.

>holy shit people having opinions lmao
fucking kill yourself

Wasn't this because she was mourning her fathers death?

Didn't he pepper spray some gamestop employees because they were selling Sonic Boom?

>hitler
>bad artist

wait, aaron diaz is white? what the fuck.