Spectacular is more well written than ASM

>Spectacular is more well written than ASM
>Renew Your Vows is more well written than ASM even after time skip
So why the fuck does this dickhead keep beating the better Spidey books in sales?!?

ASM will always sell better than the other Spider-Man books because it's the main one. There are people who buy it not because of the quality, but simply to make their collection bigger. If I'm not mistaken, it outsold the Clone Conspiracy mini series despite the latter telling the main story at the time.

He gives new costumes to Spidey wich Marvel turn into more toys.
People that enjoy reading ASM are basically paying for a commercial.

I was really pleasantly surprised by the first post-timeskip RYV issue, I was sure Marvel wanted to kill it.

Pretty sure that was the intention with the time skip. Quesada is probably seething with rage that he can't kill the damn thing.

Because
1). Slott will literally jump ship to DC if he can’t wire Amazing Spider-Man. There’s no ifs or buts about it, he will literally do it. DC would grab him and him and Scott Snyder would make out. And Marvel doesn’t want to lose another “A-list” writer to DC especially after just losing Bendis.
2). ASM is one of Marvel’s highest selling comics. Regardless of it being the main Spidey book, Marvel doesn’t want to jynx it by getting rid of Slott. It is too important of a book to risk ruining because some of their other books aren’t doing too good.
3). The higher ups in charge of Spider-Man have a very autistic vision of Spider-Man and Slott gives it to them. Even if Slott leaves, ASM will still suck because the people who control him have a shitty vision of what they want Spider-Man (aka a “””young””” hip dumb man-child who dates tons of people but never Marries.).

Remember when Spider-Man use to be about growing up? Remember when Spider-Man use to be about responsibility? Remember when Spider-Man use to be about dealing with every day normal problems? Remember when Spider-Man was good?

Surprise: there are a fuckton of people who buy comics and don't read them because they're completionists, and have been buying ASM since the old days when they were well written,

If ASM had a competent writer, it would be beating Batman in sales.

Remember when Spider-Man had actual characters?

ASM sales are the lowest they've been in ages, Marvel's posterboy is shipping 50k average, hes about the same level as Green Lantern or the Flash

Which is still higher than most of Marvel’s comics. Which is why they don’t want to ruin it in case they make it worse.

>Try to speak out about him on Twitter
>Turns out he gets his jollies from pissing off fans
And Marvel never noticed this?

Also he will go to DC if kicked off and they don’t want that now.

Superior Spider-Man is one of the best Spidey stories from the last 20 years

Asm is good, you have shitty taste. You are stupid Sup Forumsntrarians.

Marvel isn’t IDW, user. They can act anyway you want on twitter and encourage harassment and arguments with others online.

Go away, Slott.

Oh, look. This autist again.

This, if Slott moved from ASM to a Superior spinoff I'd be perfectly happy. He just writes a god awful Peter

Fuck off with this meme.

Let me guess. You also hate JMS' run.

IDW writers do the same shit

Marvel overships his books or he will have a twitter tantrum.

Honestly if he ended after Spiderverse I think his run would have been pretty well received

more because Spiderverse provides a good end for his run, the writing declined way back in Goblin Nation

Yes. You’re right. It’s better to leave people when your at the top.

Spiderverse was horrible tho

Superior Spider-Man was absolute dog shit and made zero sense. You have to be super retarded to not notice the blaring plot holes and straight up character assassinations.

This. Slott's last good story was fucking Spider-Island. And Learning to Crawl