Romantic stories with Joker/Harley

For the people who watched Suicide Squad and are looking for Joker/Harley stories here we have a list of recommended comics.

The characters have many different designs in different stories.

>Batman confidential (issues 7-12): Madmen and Lovers
>Arkham City (2011): Comic by Paul Dini, it’s not the comic called Arkham Unhinged
>Gotham Adventures #10 and #14 (part1 and 2)
>Batman The White Knight (focus on them completely, recent)
>Batman The dark prince charming (recent, if you like SS you want this one)
>Gotham City Sirens vol1 issues #3, 4 and 5 though the vol is good
>Harley Quinn (2000-2004) #32 : This one isn’t the comic called Harley Quinn nowadays.
>Batman Adventures #3 (2003-2004, there’re 2 series with the name batman adventures) “my boyfriend’s back”
>Batman Adventures #16 (2003) : “A wedding to die for”
>Joker/Mask
>Harley loves Joker: Recent series of mini stories by Paul Dini in the last pages of Harley Quinn (2016-) issues #17-25

Just funny things with them together, kisses here and there.

>Gotham Knights #14: Has a short story in the last pages, very recommended
>Batman and Robin Adventures #18
>The Batman Adventures #28 (1992-1995)
>Justice League Unlimited #41

The art was a little ugly cause they’re old but those were very good for our intended purposes

>The code: Batman #570 (part1), Detective comics #737 (part2)
>Batman #663 by Morrison: the art is ugly and the story is strange but Harley was the incarnation of Joker’s humanity in this one.
>Joker: last laugh: issues #3 and 5, though you should read the rest to know what’s happening.Mini with 6 issues

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/97142538/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a reminder that Joker and Harley are shit.

Just a reminder that you're shit

That's why Harley/Ivy is superior, we know

hahhahahahaa and everybody thinks so that's why they don't have a film and Joker and Harley will have 2 or 3

Hey, the trash go first so the quality stuff is saved for the better part

>That's why Harley/Ivy and MY COCK is superior
ftfy

yeah saved for never being used in anything big

Like I said, the trash goes first so the quality ends up being the showstopper

The same fake publicity Jared Leto was delivering

What about Harley's origin in Harley Quinn #5? it was kind of romantic

Cmon we had this yesterday.

And like yesterday I have to clarify for the anons that's a list of appearances of the character Harley Quinn and not what you're looking for if you wnat Harley/Joker as a couple

And who is even asking for that except you? Seriously before you nobody asked for this kind of stories. Give it a rest

This desu. Nobody is asking for these.

In her old comic that issue was ...curious, maybe that thing where he didn't kill her cause he "saw something he didn't see often, love" yeah. Although those were just few pages and I never liked that origin but the scene was cool

they asked for the list all the week, I was ignoring the thread but here we are.

I have not asked but is good to know, thanks for the info.

but you're the same fag desu

Nobody asked for these, this user suddenly appeared saying that people's have been asking for this. Don't lie, I mean it's okay if user is doing because he's a Joker/Harley shipper, nobody will judge him for that

you're lying or you don't know but they asked, likely normies but they asked however Sup Forums ignores normies and somebody even told them there weren't such stories so here is the list they wanted.

My mother is obsessed with Harley Quinn shit. Anything with her and / or Joker she's got to have. Statues, posters, Bamham DLC, movies, clothing, books, trades, you fucking name it. She even went as far as to cheat on my step dad with a "John", just because she could call him " Mr. J."

I don't think you niggers understand what hell I have to put up with every year I visit. This woman is out of her mind. She thinks Tara Strong is a godsend, that Harley x Joker is the ultimate ship. If you say anything against Harley Quinn she'll yell at you and storm off to her room like a teenager that got grounded.

Bruce Timm and Paul Dini literally tore my family apart with their shit waifu. Think about that next time you make these awful threads.

Nope, sorry but a lot of people are seeing through your bullshit right now. Sorry.

Maybe they asked you about it but nobody, and I mean nobody, have asked the board about it. No one have asked Sup Forums "can you recommend me some romantic Joker/Harley stories?" or "What are the best romantic Joker/Harley comics?" Or anything like that.

you'd wish

Phoneposting. The darker shades are my posts. Cry harder.

but they did it several times period

just let's say there are 2 faggots. I don't care.

Stop, man. If you want to talk a about your ship you're allowed to do so but this is getting annoying.

maybe you weren't around or you're a dumb

>November 29

Totally no suspicious at all

So you created two threads for one person asking in a thread that got 7 or so replies.

Did OP just write a list of Joker / Harley stories and not mention Mad Love? What the actual fuck? I am tripping yes? Mong.

Op thinks Mad Love is "toxic" because it shows their relationship in a negative light. Never mind its their first meeting and explains why they like each other.
OP is an idiot anyway.

Just because that's your habit it doesn't mean everybody is like that.

or maybe you are an idiot in the wrong thread and the same fag always cause your stupid ship Harley/Ivy doesn't have comics except for those everybody considers trash like Injustice and Bombshells

Thanks user, seems like others have dug this hole before so OP should learn his lesson and fuck off. Of course it's a toxic relationship.....

What the hell does this even mean?

Nobody ever said I shipped ivy/harley. I already proved im not a samefag. I think youre just assblasted because everyone knows how pathetic this is.

I can do whatever I want and since I want to post a list people asked for I'll do it even if some fagott is angry cause his idiot lesbian ship doesn't have comics.

No, let them continue. This is entertaining.

>This is a toxic relationship

Nobody cares. "Toxic relationship" is shit tumblr is interested in

>Tumblr invented toxic relationships

No imbecile, the term "toxic relationship" is shit just tumblr is interested in

Seriously? A bad relationship is universal. Being brutalized by a boyfriend is not something only tumbltards care about.

>Mad Love
Is mad love romantic user? the title of this thread is your answer

That's the thing just tumblr can be intested in if a ship is "good" or "bad" in moral terms or because the way the people involved are treated. I can say Ivy/Harley is a shitty ship cause their stories are stupid bad writing or because Ivy was straight for 60 years or more before DC turned her into a lesbian but I'm not going to say "she has a toxic relationship with muh harley cause she's abusive"

If you're a second faggot and I'm not convinced really then you're a shipper of that shitty pairing or why could you be soo offended by Joker/Harley? a normal guy just ignore it. What are you some SJW defender? Nah, you're a shipper of a ship wasn't and won't be important and that's your problem

It's funny, both of you keep silent at the same time cause you totally aren't the same fag

You really have problems. Listen, i dont like ivy and harley more than friends. It doesn't work with harleys character. Just like it's against her character if Joker actually gives a shit about her. The point of the character is that she is desperately in love with a psychopath who is just using her. She is supposed to be an example of what not to do in a relationship. Harley/Ivy is trash, andd Harley/Joker is only good when written as a toxic relationship. I dont give two shits what Suicide Squad says, and anyone who is not a casual fuck will agree.

Maybe they just got bored of your inane bullshit. I took a shower. But believe what you want, you paranoid little dumpling.

nope, again you answer almost at the same time though with two tones, you're the same fag probably using a phone and another ip with other device.

Sure thing bucko.

>her character is that she is desperately in love with a psychopath who is just using her

It's not your business if people like the ship and in all that comics the relationship isn't like that even if the ship were abusive that's not your business.

Of course you ship Harley and Ivy that's the only reason why you NEED Harley/Joker as an abusive relationship, that way you justify your lesbian love story, cause Harley needs to be a victim to save from the evil man.

*those comics on the list

Youre so delusional. Im bored with you. See you on page 10. Do everyone a favor and dont post this thread again.

This thread was for whoever was a Suicide Squad fan who is just interested in romantic stories with Joker and Harley.

I'll post it whenever I want. thanks for your attention.