CAPTAIN MARVEL

>According to The Hashtag Show, Ben Mendehlson is playing the movie's main villain, tyrannical Kree officer Yon-Rogg.

comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/rogue-one-actor-ben-mendelsohns-villainous-captain-marvel-role-may-have-been-revealed-a155827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/captain-marvel-three-more-villainous-skrull-characters-have-been-revealed-a155933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's cool.

Haha, sweet. He'll never be as fun as Krennic though.

Marvel Studios are scouting around the Baton Rouge area, probably for Captain Marvel.
Monica intro, maybe.

I'm so happy they're covering Mar-Vell and Yon-Rogg. I was really worried they were gonna do away with all that entirely.

Prepare for all Carolfags to complain because the movie will be more about Mar-Vell than Carol.

Introduce her and leave her in the 90s.

Then bring in Jessica Drew in a sequel, if this gets a sequel.

I worry this is going to be the movie where MCU momentum runs out and audiences go "eh, I can skip that one"

>Using Mendehlson for a villain or bit part again

He is an amazing actor, he should be playing lead roles, not some villain that will die at the end of the movie again.

I bet he'll feel in charge there.

Carol doesn't really have any noteworthy stories besides the rape baby though. Might as well steal the best parts from Marv's adventures, namely the Kree, Skrulls, maybe even Thanos.

>people feeling hyped for a CM movie

oh my god, I love this guy music, is so weird
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

Anyone else hoping for Kree Sentries?

Hype's a strong word. Anyway I'm happy for Marv, not Carol. Dude had a strong start and finish even if the in-between was mostly meh. The movie sounds like it's only covering his beginnings and ending so my interest is piqued.

>no Moonstone
not even with a rented dick

>disliking Carol
Pleb.

I'll take Kree-Skrull War over that bore of a whore any day.

>Yon-Rogg
Wow, Marvel really has the best villains.

>no named Skrulls
woooooooow

Give it time.

>in charge again

Will there be any big guys to undermine his authority?

Isn't the only Skrull worth a damn Super Skrull anyway? Besides if that Disney/Fox deal pans out, it may become a non issue. Speaking of which, that entire Disney monopoly is freaky

>I worry this is going to be the movie where MCU momentum runs out and audiences go "eh, I can skip that one"

we wont really know until the trailer but i hope it's a flop just so it can be the wake up call for marvel to finally give up on carol.

i can only imagine how much money marvel has thrown away on this doomed push.

marvel's push for carol to be their wonder woman has been so awful it's embarrassing.

how many Marvel villains have survived their movies?

Wasn't The Rock supposed to be the bad guy? Oh, wait, this is about the shitty captain marvel, nevermind.

Man I wonder how Billy is going to beat him

Loki. Bucky.

What if this was the plan all along. Kill off basically all the villains that the heroes were able to beat and Thanos just brings them back for another fuck you to the Avengers.

just the ones who used to be friends with a hero, so everyone forgets all the murders

I like the cosmic stuff. I like what the MCU did with it. Also I sort of like Carol when she isn't being written as the second coming of Mary Sue.
Yeah, this movie might be cool.

Remember when we all expected Red Skull to come back

We don't have names yet, but casting is underway for the movie's main Skrulls.

>ALPHA [Female, 20-49]. Fight experience. Dance or gymnastics preferred.

>DELTA [Male, 20-49]. Must be over 6 tall, broad-shouldered and muscular.

>SUPPORTING MALE #2 [Male, 35-45]. A chiseled, cocky guy who is large in stature, but not as big as Delta.

Speculation are that those are Emperor Dorrek, Princess Anelle and Titannus.

comicbookmovie.com/captain_marvel/captain-marvel-three-more-villainous-skrull-characters-have-been-revealed-a155933

They're pretty much confirmed.

>Delta not called Beta for maximum memes

He's back in "Avengers: Infinity War".

Why bother even casting glorified voice actors?

>The Abomination is in cryostasis
>Justin Hammer has turned prison gay
>Loki obviously
>Red Skull could have just been teleported away by the cube
>Bucky obviously
>Klaw survived AoU
>Zemo survived CW
>Mordo turned bad by the end of Dr. Strange
>Vulture survived Homecoming

for the motion capture

like saying why cast anyone for Thanos

Loki
Justin Hammer
Technically Winter Soldier
Batroc
Collector
Nebula
Dormammu
Ayesha
Vulture
Shocker
Scorpion
Prowler
Grandmaster

At the end of the day you can use any schmuck for mocap.

Sure he is user

No.

Just no.

They're probably saving her for the sequel.

>At the end of the day you can use any schmuck for mocap.
The better the actor you hire for mocap, the cheaper the CGI to fix problems in post. Most CGI people have no experience with acting, it is always better to just start with a good model to work with.

I can trust Marvel Studios with this. Plus the movie better have a 90s feel to it with a retro movie trailer voice in the first preview.

Is Carol going to be immortal then?

What was the point of posting an image? There's no obvious connection, and a "reaction" is basically nonexistent on his face.

>Is Carol going to be immortal then?
She is getting infused with alien DNA, what is so strange about eternal youth in her case? Plenty of Cosmic characters are thousands of years old.

>marvel's push for carol to be their wonder woman has been so awful it's embarrassing.

I agree. She was way more interesting as an alcoholic rage machine.

Mar-Vell is gonna be in it my mugga

I fucking love Mendelsohn after Rogue One, I need to watch more of his movies.

>Plus the movie better have a 90s feel to it
Holy shit bro, the 90s are over, they've been over for 17 years. It's time to get over it.

Paibok, Lyja the Laserfist, and, most importantly for this movie, Princess Annelle and Dorreck VII.

>Dur hur hur.

The Rock is neither going to be the villain of the Captain Thunder/Shazam/whatever-workaround-they-decide-to-go-with film, nor is he going to make a good Black Adam.

Animal Kingdom, Bloodline and Killing Them Softly are all legitimately excellent. Mississippi Grind, the movie that Cap Marvel directors made with him, was also pretty good.

Trespass is great for the Nic Cage memes and if you like so-bad-it's-good trash.

Bucky wasn't the villain, Robert Redford was.

>we all

It was not the majority.

It's called nostalgia, dumbfuck, Stranger Things is so popular because of 80s nostalgia.

>t. hasn't even read her old comics

But the movie is set in the 90's.

I mean, you can if you want to mocap work to be awful.

Can't unsee

Krennic was so boring.

I have no interest in the movie but I look forward to the memes

He was more interesting in the book, sadly.

DIE-RECK-TOUR KRE-NICK