Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both obviously biased, so what does Sup Forums think? Which looks better...

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both obviously biased, so what does Sup Forums think? Which looks better? Not in terms of design, just in terms of being technically well done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjOvth3O2Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PS4 Spidey and it''s not even close.

obviously left is better

don't let butthurt DChumps tell you otherwise

can anyone give objective critique as to why IW Spider-Man suit is so bad, people keep shitting on it, but I just don't see it, looks fine to me

>Time to mentioning DC: One post

>in terms of being technically well done
Infinity War spidey, no contest.

What makes it look weird is that it's based on the actor's actual body proportions instead of standard muscular built hero-body.

Yeah Tom Holland has always looked a little off, but the estrogen taking his dick away is a bummer.

Really the problem for me is the messiness of the chest piece. Having it be blue instead of black, and having the legs overlap like that means that Spidey's distinctive torso profile is all messed up.

I like how shiny the red parts are, but as is it looks like two costumes mashed into one another lazily.

There's also the problem carried over from the Civil War/Homecoming suit of all the needless over the blue areas of the suit.

But, that's just my opinion. You asked for objective critique but really if you like it, you like it. There's no reason to change your opinion just because someone else tells you why they don't.

In terms of technical aspects, I'd say that the Infinity War suit is obviously the higher resolution model, but it has to deal with the problems of being on a cinema screen, the Russo's flat cinematography and interacting with live-action daylight scenes.

Also is right, I understand they didn't want to show the outline of some kid's dick but he's concave down there. Like someone took an ice-cream scoop to him.

Bad proportions(apparently spiderman has small hands and no dick)
Glowing like a christmas tree
Colour proportion is a mess. Spiderman now is more blue than red like it should be.

I remember when mods at least tried to delete company wars garbage. Never thought gook's mods could be actually worse than moot's.

That literally never happened. You weren't here when Man of Steel came out.

>console war damage control
This pic is not even anatomically correct, it would be shit even if it was a comic panel.

Fuck off. I remember large amounts of retarded posts ala "mousekeeters/DCucks BTFO" being deleted every once in a while.
Sup Forums and their shitty memes are pure cancer.

Left, obviously, its not even a competition.

Finally a female Spider-Man on screen, it truly is her turn

Right by a long shot. The one on the left literally looks like the opening cinematic for Ultimate Alliance 1

This.

>this thread
DCfriends are still SEETHING i see

See

It's ugly. Stop deflecting.

>a still frame of something in motion
>still have 6 more months of post anyway
>S-STOP DEFLECTING
These threads are sad.

Didn't help Homecoming.

So who wants to bet the Infinity War costume is a pre order bonus for the game?

They said that about JL and look how ugly that was on the end.

This doesn't have a new director come in and reshooting massive parts of the movie 2 fucking months before release, dumbass.

The left one? Obviously? In terms of render quality it's leagues above the ps4 game. You'd have to be an absolute fucking blind sperg to not see and admit that. We aren't even close to being able to do that in real time. It sticks out, because in movie standards it's not so great. But compared to a fucking video game? There is no comparison.

This thread is retarded.

Neither did AoU and look how that turned out

>hey guys, here's a paused screencap from an in-motion fast paced scene from a trailer, vs. a screencap probably took after devs took the time to look for the perfect shot to display the suit of our game based solely on the character in the screenshot. This is a totally fair and unbiased question, right?

The passive aggressiveness of some people on here is annoying as hell. We know what you're doing here.

Snyder's scene were ugly. It's because CGI is ugly and uncanny when used like this just like Ultron and Thanos are buttugly.

AoU objectively looks better than JL. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Ultron is literally a model from an Xbox 360 game

technically the movie one is better, aesthetically the game screen has better lighting but its also basically just a photo and it still doesn't look that amazing and looks more like a last gen game than the left.

Showing live action fags they aren't welcome here?

Ps4

Right. Left is way too shiney

I think the right just looks more natural. Even in motion.

I think they're going for a look that is basically a metal armor that is somehow as flexible as a cloth uniform, which looks inherently strange in live action (if that's not what they're going for then damn did they fuck up) but on top of that there's the proportions like mentioned. also I'm no expert on lighting but something looks really off there.

IW Spidey looks consistent with an unfinished CGI effect and PS4 Spidey looks consistent with an unfinished PS4 game.

Both would look weird in each other's environments, both are only going to look better as we near their respective release dates.

That's how these things work.

I personally don't like it because I like my Spidey as stripped-down technologically as possible.

He gets web shooters, spider-tracers, and the spider-signal. That's it.
He's already got super strength, enhanced agility, the ability to stick to walls, and fucking precognition. He doesn't need a bunch of clunky Iron Man garbage weighing him down and cluttering up his style.

I figured that was what Homecoming was all about, but I guess they need to sell some toys. So Pete'll wear the Iron Spider suit to fight Thanos, get BTFO'd, and hopefully go back to the underoos.

Personally, I hope Homecoming's sequel features a retrofitted Stark suit, where he doesn't have the AI lady or holograms or anything. It's cool to watch Pete succeed on his own merits, rather than just be kid Iron Man.

>It's cool to watch Pete succeed on his own merits, rather than just be kid Iron Man.

I'm not going to bother to see if anyone else mentions that the ps4 shot is just as pre-rendered as the movie shot.

I like the ps4 suit better, but I'm a sucker for white on peters suits.

They're both shit but Infinity War's looks better because it looks like the classic blue and reds. The white spider clashes with the color scheme in Homecoming, hell it's not even the usual blue and red's spider it's the aggressive black/symbiote suit spider

I really wanted to say the right, but I can't because of this . This person's 100% right. It' still shit, though. I mean, it's better rendered wth all of its lighting and what not, but it still looks absolutely fake.

Can somebody tell me why CGI can't fix the uncanny valley? Why can't CGI look real yet, and when will it?

The costume was fucked from the start.

it can tho

People honestly think the one on the right isn't a bullshot. Also, the game runs at a cinematic 30fps

post yfw we live in a world where a CGI Ultraman looks more realistic than Marvel's Spider-Man

youtube.com/watch?v=IjOvth3O2Vs

Then why doesn't it most of the time?

idk lol

Because how you use it and how much you use it matters.

>white on a spiderman costume

No.

Effort. Davy Jones was the main antagonist for a good chunk of that franchise and was also had less competition in terms of cgi characters other than himself. Look at how shitty the kraken from that same movie is.

>OP asks and specifically states "not in terms of design"
>bitches about design

I know reading is unamerican and all, but no one can be that retarded.

Exactly.
Him ditching the Stark suit and learning that clothes don't make the man was the entire point of his arc.
He got the Stark suit anyway, but I'd like to see him tinker with it, stripping out all of Tony's flashy garbage to make it as personalized and efficient as possible.

gay