Sue Storm fans, what do you think about the fact that she wishes to cuck her husband with a violent, unstable...

Sue Storm fans, what do you think about the fact that she wishes to cuck her husband with a violent, unstable, immature villain that has tried to kill her family and has killed innocent people? Is this a part of her character that you appreciate?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/invisible-woman-namor-queen-fantastic-four/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitch, it's the only reason I like her character. Reed Richards is a total cuck, he enjoys it.

Namorfag and Sue storm

>Why is sue storm is such a slut. SHE KISS NAMOR
>She never loves Namor and she never will be.
>But, He kisses namor in issues. That counts as cheating!
>It doesn't.
>SHUT UP! She does! She probably thinking about his abs
>No, she didn't. She flirts with him, that is pretty much it.
>She is the slut of marvel!
>Whatever namorfag.

>it's the only reason I like her character
Cuckfags are not welcome.

>inb4 the samefag cuck fanfic writer comes

Sounds like realistic characterization for a woman.

She's a hot blonde MILF. That's literally the only reason why I even give a shit about her. As for Reed, nah, he deserves to be cucked. He's got every single goddamn thing anybody wants, and yet he pisses on all that for his microscopes, all the while not doing anything substancial.

The cucking isn't the problem, it's the people. She needs to fuck Parker already. Maybe Cap as well. Stark too. Really humiliate Reed.

Namor has nice abs.

Namorfag, just admit you're jealous of Sue because she gets to make out with Namor and (You) don't.

Good lord she's so hot

>According to writers like Claremont, Conway and Morrison, Sue really wants to cuck her husband
>She isn't above making out with said villain
>"I-i-it doesn't mean nothing"
If you're a cuckfag, be open about it, at least.

If your girl likes to make out with a guy that tries to kill you, she is a slut.

Cringe

It’s because writers other than based Lee/Kirby don’t realize that Reed is alpha as fuck.

Marvelfags are really, really into cuckold. I don't know why.

If someone has a good explanation for that, I would like to hear.

Rich, Science Adventurer, has the biggest dick of the Marvel Universe, OR some mutie who loses his kingdom every other week and smells like fish.... CHOSE HERO!

Explain this. Or are you too dumb to read?

Back to Sup Forums Pajeet.

The only one with who she should cube cucking Reed is T'Challa, the couple is so fucking perfect, I actually want to see a version of Franklin and Valeria half black.
Useless white dick is not enough for Sue.

Explain this. Or are you too dumb to read?

Her husband is a distant faggot that doesn't satisfy her. She does the right thing to have sex with others if Reed is too stupid to fuck her. Plus she's hot.

>all these cuckfags
Holy shit I didn't think it was this bad.

Look at this slut.
>See a violent villain trying to kill her fiancee
>Leaves the fiancee to be with the villain
Cannot think of a worse slut.

Its usually one guy. I called it.

What is that elsewhere story?

If you say yes, you're a dumbass.

You're mentally ill and I hope you get help.

she may cuck her husband but not with the man who actually wants to cuck Reed

You can't believe that not everyone is a cuckfag?

Reed asks for it by being such an autist tbqh

This is Claremont's Fantastic Four, dumbass! Completely canon.

Sue canonically wants to cheat on Reed with a violent villain that tries to kill her family. It's her deepest desire.

You cannot find a worse wife in all comics.

Meant to reply to him

Does Reed know that his wife once bathed naked with T'Challa behind his back?

Guys, post the panels with her cheating on Reed. And a kiss doesn't make her a bitch.

Remember when Sue disappeared for months, and when she reappeared, she was living with Namor and tried to divorce Reed to be with Namor forever?

I remember.

MONTHS living with her husband's villain that she always wanted to fuck. It was so good of a time that she tried to divorce Reed and cut ties with the rest of her family.

cbr.com/invisible-woman-namor-queen-fantastic-four/

A plotpoint that was never bought it up again. She still loves reed more than namor. Reed even tell her if she having second thoughts and she says "no".

>A plotpoint that was never bought it up again.
In other words: the FACT that Sue's deepest desire is to leave Reed for his retarded, violent villain is something that remains unresolved.

As far as we know, it is still the case.

this is how women actually are you know, it’s good characterization

Kinda, anyway as always he was too busy, she should have abandoned Reed right then and right there to be the queen of Wakanda and mother of many children of T'Challa.

No, You idiot, she will never love him as much as reed. That plot point is only there for drama and shit. THAT IS CANON!

>pretty naked blonde
>doesn’t rape
truly the most noble man in africa

Why does she love Namor to begin with? Does she like men that are dumb, murderous, unstable, violent and threaten her family?

Namor help the fantastic four several times and help save reeds a-lot of times during the old days.

She thinks he is hot, but that is pretty much it. We are talking about the same girl that waited for reeds when she was a child.

Let me guess, you're ugly as fuck and hate women because they don't like you

For each time Namor helped the F4, there are 2 in which he was a villain.

>We are talking about the same girl that waited for reeds when she was a child.
Didn't stop her from trying to divorce Reed to be with his villain.

So where are the Richards anyway? Haven't read Marvel in a minute and with good reason, but Sue's hot so i'm worried

I like Sue

>So where are the Richards anyway?
Busy working with "BLACKED.com" and "cuckoldfantasy".

Marvel is trying to make everyone forget they exist ever since they cancelled the ongoing - you know, they comic that was the heart of the company - because they're bitter about the movie rights. They won't be ever come back until the movie rights go back to Marvel, if ever.

You'll have to settle for the DC knockoff Fantastic Four instead.

Cannon ends with Kirby. Same thing with Thor.

Why would Reed "Leave me be bitch, I'm inventing shit," Richards even give a shit?

>Fantastic Four should come back because they are an amazing family!
>Sue is right in cucking Reed since he is such a shit husband
They are either an amazing family or a trash one. You can't have both.

>Didn't stop her from trying to divorce Reed to be with his villain.

When did it happen?

Conway's Fantastic Four.

>Sue Storm fans
Is there any?

Sue is loyal in the only canon that matters.

This but unironically.

loyal to dat spidey dick

Who gives a shit about sue? I don't. Certainly not Mr.Fantastic. Reed Richards can stretch the length and width of his cock to enormous measurements. Do you think man gives a fuck? He can create reality bending machines outta dog turds and paper clips. Ask urself, what would he lose if Sue left him to cuck him with that dorky asian elf lookin fishman???????????

>Why should a husband care with his wife is fucking mass murderers?

The family is good, the husband is meh, Sue is hot.

>The husband is trash
>The wife is a dumb cheater
>The wife's sibling is a man-child
Really good family.

Does it remind you of your own?

>REEEEE you're just a dumb wimminz hater!

God, I so wish all these Tumblr faggots would leave.

Sue needs the clearly superior cock of her lord and pleasure giver god Doom.

It's nor your fault you're ugly, but neither of the women.

Shut up robot you were always fucking pathetic
Go lash out at Stacies or holes or whatever the fuck you call them.

is Sue trying to get the DDD a current story theme or is it one guy who has started this same topic 4 times this week?

Not a "current story" because "Fantastic Four" doesn't have current stories.

But it is the only thing that writers write for Sue.

It's Namorfag. He'll make a Susan thread if the Namor thread goes poorly. Hopefully someone starts storytiming F4 comics in these threads now to finally get rid of him since it really bugs the shit out of him.

Hi! What do you think about Sue's wandering eyes?

I don’t see denial here

Goddmnit this
1000%