Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #5

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

watch2gether.com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rbiun3G0-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting this delivery in case the user who requested it missed it at the tailend of the previous thread.

Is beautiful. Thanks scribs

Your list shows up fine for me. Hope you enjoy your present! 9EQSIL317VP7 can be taken off the ungifted list.

You're most welcome.

Can I repost my code?

Reposting another Mexican user's list 3KOS71O8Q0T46 com.mx
It shows fine, but i don't know how to see if it has an address.

Cleaning them is the worst, but I could eat mole everyday.
>That blushing Flash
Nice

Once per thread I believe is the rule of thumb, also it won't get added to the list of ungifted if it has previously been there.

thanks for clarifying

Is there a tie about already being gifted or not

I'm not sure what you mean by "tie"

Are you ready for posadas and Guadalupe-Reyes?

Yup, you're allowed to post your list once per thread. Once gifted you don't go back to the ungifted list, but anyone can gift anyone else, previously gifted or otherwise. So, someone could still check your list via the thread, see something they've previously enjoyed, and decide to gift it to you to spread some more cheer this holiday season.

I meant to write thing

ill try to buy someone a book

People mostly check the ungifted list because we like to make sure everyone is gifted, but there is no rule about gifting people who have been previously gifted. If someone's been gifted and you later check their list and decide you want to gift them something else, by all means please do.

Merry Sup Forumshristmas this year I'm purchasing stuff!

2QITGCKT3GXP9

I'm learning so much

It should probably also be noted that unless otherwise stated, contests/quizzes/riddles and the like are open to everyone. For example, even if you've been gifted, you may still take part in Hank's cryptograms. However, once you win a prize from Hank you are no longer eligible to win again from his game.

That's good! I'm here to help.

Shamelessly bumping my stream news again...

Stream is tonight at 9 Eastern/8 Central, some Christmas specials for you all. Link will be posted a few minutes before. The link is also avaliable in the OP Pastebins.

DZNIT01A728 (co.uk) has been gifted! If you're still around I'm giving you a heads up because you'll be receiving two books in different packages and probably a few days apart due to Amazon's weird shipping.

Also, my own code: 2ZICQWJ1F8M47 (co.uk)

Guadalupe-Reyes of course i am, posadas i just hope i don't have to make the piñata again

dammit, it'll be really late once it starts. maybe I can join you guys if I'm awake

claiming ID and code is 1H0UA0MRH0GR1 (amazon.de) btw don't know whether we are supposed to post it again

Good man Skeletal

Don't forget everyone, before calling it a day, in half an hour we're playing The Snowman, a British classic over at watch2gether.com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c

Britfags, you know the drill. Tea. Biscuits. Time to get comfy. Never seen it before? come on in and witness Christmas TV at its finest.

I'm so torn on The Snowman. It's a masterpiece, but it makes me feel so sad that I don't like watching it.

Lists are updated, we're at 69 entered and 20 gifted. 29% gifting rate.

once per thread is a ok, I've checked your list it's working fine.

That marks our 20th gift.

Feel the feels, friend.
I just hope you've not seen the sequel, the Snowdog...

I didn't know there was a sequel. It gets sadder?

It has the word dog in the title. I'll let your imagination work on that one. I can't find a good link so far otherwise I would load it on after.

I typed "the snowdog" in google and the 3rd result was it on Youtube.

I think the only way to see if a list has an address is to add something from it to your cart and go to check out. There you'll be asked if you want to ship it to yourself or the address associated with the wishlist. If only your address shows up then that means they need to add an address.

OHHHHHHHH I FOUND A LINK

WE WILL BE PLAYING THE SNOWMAN SEQUEL IMMEDIATELY AFTER, THE SNOWMAN AND THE SNOWDOG

PREPARE TO BE REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING WRECK SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO POP IN

That's the trailer or the song, fella. for the last couple of years they really clamped down on uploads for it.

>can't make purchases over Amazon due to no credit card and their refusal to accept PayPal because eBay cucked them hard
O-okay, it's not like I wanted to spread cheer or anything...

>That's the trailer or the song
I don't think so, SHEOL...
youtube.com/watch?v=1Rbiun3G0-Y

I think that'll be why it doesn't turn up in my list. Direct link takes me to that.

Welp. This is just what I need. Something else to cry about.

Try a reloadable card those can usually be filled with PayPal. Plus in an emergency quick cash access

I hope I don't see if someone gifts me. Just want to come home with a package on my doorstep.
And I've got a hard rule of opening presents only on Christmas day.

Will do, thanks

>buy an amazon gift card on ebay
>pay with paypal
>fuck the system
>die historic on the Fury Road

There's a "don't spoil my surprises" option that keeps all your items on the wishlist for a while after someone buys them, and I think it's checked by default.

Damn regional blockers. Would it still work on the watch2gether site though? You said you found a link anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

IBCRLYER4J6G

What's everyone's plans for gifting friends/family this year? My family's doing Secret Santa, to alleviate the problem of one person buying gifts for everyone while others buy nothing at all.

I can tell you from experience, it doesn’t.

Got it on an alternate link. In your face, Youtube!

My family did secret santa last year, but also left the option open for people to get others gifts on their own if they felt compelled to.

I panicked a month ago and joined the /k/ristmas /k/ommandoes because I forgot I didn't do this last year, and wanted to do more gifting and receiving to make up for it. Glad to see these threads are still going.

2BAUCKZWZ0EXY

SNOWMAN & THE SNOWDOG DOUBLE FEATURE IS STARTING

Get in here, get comfy and prepare to be broken into little pieces.

watch2gether.com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c

>Channel 4

My family does individual gifts and a small secret santa game between the ones who celebrate together (one aunt and five cousins w/ families don't). It usually works out ok unless my paternal uncle shows up.

My brother and I have already bought a poster of pic related for our dad.

2MOV0MGY5304H is taken care of! One down, hopefully more to come.

Howdy Folks, Just repostin' the ol' list.
ZUKEPXMX9A5R

I have 11 nieces and nephews. The first batch of presents came in the mail today.

Yea when it comes to the kids its a free-for-all.

>Human Santapede

This always manages to sleigh me

user cultivating us a drawfag, good work.
23U11DNWX812O

Are they going to nerf Santa this year? I'm optimized for DPS but it took me dozens of tries to finally beat him last Christmas.

Haven't you heard? Santa got a buff.

At least he has a 100% drop rate

There's only my brother, parents, and grandmother, and we all exchange gifts, but I don't know what to get anyone yet.

Got my brother the Sonic Mania soundtrack on vinyl and a Link figure based on the first LOZ.

Got my sister a Raspberry Pi loaded with all NES, SNES, Genesis, GB, GBC, GBA, and Gamegear games.

Got my friend Fight Club 2 (never read it but my friend never shuts up about the movie, thought this was a good read for him.)

Another friend is getting Frank Miller's Ronin because I think he'd love it like I did.

One more friend is getting Daredevil Yellow, also haven't read it but I trust Loeb and Sale together.

My girlfriend doesn't let me buy her gifts without asking first because she claims I'm a horrible gift giver. bitch you ain't gettin shit then

>that selection
You are a prince amongst men

When is next Scribblenauts?

Woops forgot that I got my niece the first three DC Superhero Girls trades since they were like $2 a piece on IST.

I like to think I'm pretty good at gifts, I usually aim for stuff someone would love but wouldn't expect. It's a funner surprise that way.

You Mean a God amongst Mortals?

I always get my girlfriend books. Never fails.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

Awake, still sick, but not terrible still.

I'll take it after last years couldn't get out of bed oh god I'm dying marathon.

Hope you get on the mend quickly Hulk!

Probably never. WB cancelled what was to be the upcoming "Scribblenauts: Fighting Words" and laid off the team working on it, including the lead animator.

I was just reminded that there's a Scribblenauts: Unmasked comic but for some reason they only released one volume with the firsts 9 issues and no volume 2 with the remaining 9. Jerks.

Sounds like some sweet ass gifts, Santaseid.

Hope you feel better. Drink a bottle of orange juice, get that vitamin C in you.

Ah come on. It was a damn good series.

Thanks! I'm waiting on my Christmas bonus to see just how much I can spend on you guys, but if it's anything like last year's then it won't be much.

I got my sister Hoshi Mamoru Inu
To my other sister coco's soundtrack
My brother Mass Effect Andromeda (i swear it's what he wanted)
And my mother a book

I've bought anons stuff every year for several years, but never felt comfortable posting a list before.

I'm not gonna be able to buy this year because it hasn't really been a great one financially. But I decided to throw some stuff into a list for myself anyway.

221RPK1E4J17X

New Scribblenauts game when?

Are you trying to hurt me?

I've got 5 roommates, my mother and 3 siblings to do stuff for. 2 of the roommates are the kids of another two so the kids are getting some giant stuffed animals I got from work. Two roommates I'm planning on making stuff for that's hobby related, and the last one I have no clue other than she likes Saliormoon, Assassins Creed, and Harry Potter.

The family memebers gifts are all up in the air as the 3 siblings have been such shitshows this year that they don't deserve anything much like last year.

Not so happy hulk. Meh Hulk at this time. Sleep and plenty of clear liquids.

Have been busy with finals coming up and saw that SDU in the last thread got something off my list. Thank you so much if you're here man!

Need to add an address.

Apologies. Fixed it.

You also need an address.

Coming into these threads proper now in December I have some questions. Do the festivities continue to the end of the year or once it's past Christmas does it fizzle out

Threads usually continue through to New Years, but I would say they definitely slow down after the 25th.

We've had people dropping off their lists all the way to new years eve. The threads keep going to the new year so people can share anything that might get there late.

fixed

last year an user got me Millar's Reborn and it didn't come until like June but it was beautiful and awesome thank you

>June
Was it a preorder? Because if not, ho ho holy shit.

user with connections if it wasn't a pee order deal

I was so close to convincing my family to just not really do gifts this year because it always becomes a big headache of no one saying what they want.
But then mom said she liked it but my sister was against it. But my sister said she liked it. So someone is lying. And now I'm stuck back in the same hole of having no idea what to do for anyone.

I got my friends a bunch of anime shit and I'm gonna be holding a christmas get-together so we can exchange gifts. For my family, I'm not quite sure yet. There's only 3 of them so I wanna get em good stuff.

Can a kind user pls recommend some comfy/light/feel good christmas specials or movies? I'm too depressed for anything really substantial.

There's stream links at the bottom of the pastebin. I'll have mine running again this evening. otherwise pic?

The most I can do with my small budget is gifting Steam games to my Discord friends.
I’ll be streaming tonight too, got some more obscure or odd Christmas choices in mind though.

ty anons

yeah, but it was originally solicited for like January and I had no idea it was coming at all, never checked my list to see if anything was purchased

Beavis and Butthead's Christmas Carol parody. I haven't watched it in years but I remember laughing my ass off.

Yesss bro! I'll take a look at your list now

I've gifted 2ZICQWJ1F8M47 now! I got you two, would have been 3 but shipping was stupid high and I hate spending loads on shipping when the good aren't that expensive.

just saw this list as well

this year, I'm on a strict budget unfortunately since I had to pay for my shitty dental operation. insurance will pay for the operation but they wouldn't pay for some microscopic analysis which amounted to 300€. still trying to make the most out of it and make my loved ones happy. getting my girlfriend a handbag she wanted and I'll probably write her a poem. getting my mom a big power bank because she is always complaining that her phone battery is shit, also getting her new headphones for her first tablet ever. been meaning to get my little twin brothers some comics since they liked the ones I got them for their birthdays but this time in English since they are currently trying to improve their skills (one of the comics is actually in my wish list). been hoping to have some money left to buy a book for someone here so here's hoping. so glad that next year, I'll finally be able to get a proper job after finishing university