Spend an entire season making fun of blind nostalgia and its dumbing effect on people

>spend an entire season making fun of blind nostalgia and its dumbing effect on people
>base an entire episode's character arc on invoking parallels to the movie they made 20 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_aQupiaCSA
youtu.be/O3u70WELSEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KAHL

Milt Kahl?

It's just a cartoon, kid. Relax

And here I thought they'd go a different direction.

Inb4 Kyle get exiled from South Park for a season while Butters/Heidi takes his place.

Just like when they made a entire episode against changing old material because it was "offensive" and the creators filmed themselves joking about that

some time later they did it on their muhammad episode, edited and stopped airing it

youtube.com/watch?v=D_aQupiaCSA

Faggots, the two of them.

kek.

What? They didn't do that Comedy Central did. They stood by the message of 201 and were upset to see it censored and banned. They even egged the terrorists on leading up to the airing. Jon Stewart bitched about them not taking the others they were putting at harm into account. It was a huge thing at the time.

If they had control over streaming and airing season 1-3 would never air or stream.

they had no control over that muhammad episode

Nice try but they made a episode implying that artists should refuse to work in this kind of situation, ironically it was about a muhammad joke on family guy

They pussied out, even though they claimed in a interview that they were "ready to leave at anytime for going too far"

Maybe they realized they were wrong? I mean the main problem with the new star wars was it was an uninspired retread, theirs nothing wrong with actually expanding the mythos like people have wanted for decades now. Also, should i watch the rest of the new season? I stopped around the second episode because it wasnt that funny, but now im hearing about cartmans GF turning into a female cartman and kyle turning pyscho so its peaked my interest again.
Theirs a difference between adding ugly eye sore CGI that ruins the look of your movie and even adding dialouge which ruins the feeling of scenes like youtu.be/O3u70WELSEg then cutting out something because zealotic assholes threaten to cut off your head

theyre hypocrites bud, I mean just look at the "low hanging fruit" thing
thats all you need

But the episode wasn't using movie parallels for nostalgia it was using it to make fun of Kyle acting like his mom. They didn't even use songs from it.

god damn whoever made that nailed that joke so well

Thank you for not being retarded like
You guys really just want to bitch about something

you're worthless

>Matt and Trey are hypocritical hacks
GASP! I am shocked! SHOCKED!

>something actually cute and wholesome on my screen for once
Thank you, its been awhile since something on Sup Forums made me smile, especially since ive been so desensitized by rekt threads and IRL news that i have an almost permanent scowl on my face

you're biased.

What? Cartoon Wars was before 201 and the moral was the exact fucking opposite. That free speech should be encouraged and that writers should object to being restricted because they might offend someone.

They made their message pretty clear, never compromise not even at the risk of being fired or hurt, but they gave up

You're a faggot.

That episode wasn't about "member the movie?" It was about how the generation that grew up when south park first started is now the same kind of moral busybody just with a different coat of paint.

But I hate moralfaggotry.

Isn't the whole point that Kyle has learned nothing from the past and is repeating his mother's mistakes?

You sound like a jewish mother KAHL!

tfw never ever

Thanks for reposting my OC OP but you're wrong.
This user gets it. I see people all the time on Sup Forums say "I used to think it was funny but now I think it was never good". Twitter SJWs do the same thing, whining that SP makes people too centrist.
Kyle doesn't care about the people getting farting on, he only cares about himself. Same with SJWs. They don't care about minorities, they care about looking good and superior.

Your OC is good user but I liked this version more.

I love how Kike parks always try to imply that south park is great and people only dislike it because're biased.

KAHL!

I don't want the OC to end, it's fun.

>saying kike
>in a reddit park thread

That will trigger a lot of people.

OP is not a smart person.

That one's pretty great too.
>how Kike parks always try to imply
Do you speak english?

Which is funny because Matt and Trey are moral busybodies that use the show to push their own beliefs. Like the episode where they argue smoking isn't bad (because they smoke), or the one where they say it's okay to say faggot (because they like saying faggot). What about that episode that only exist to criticize that one obscure anti-bullying video? Or the whole gender war last season?

And it's not like South Park doesn't have an influence. All art does. Ginger Kids caused a lot of bullying. It used to be common to make fun of transpeople by comparing them to dolphins. There are people argue that saying faggot is okay only because South Park said so.

I'd never heard someone called a ginger until that episode came out when a bunch of people in high school started saying I didn't have a soul. It was weird as shit because I didn't watch south park so just one day I went to school and it started and died within a month span.

>Which is funny because Matt and Trey are moral busybodies that use the show to push their own beliefs. Like the episode where they argue smoking isn't bad (because they smoke),
The moral of that episode is that not everyone in the tobacco industry is some mustache twirling villain and that just because smoking is bad for people doesn't mean you need to be a douche about it. They even outright say smoking is bad for you in the episode.
>or the one where they say it's okay to say faggot (because they like saying faggot).
It is okay to say faggot. It shouldn't be offensive because most people don't use it in a homophobic way anymore.
>What about that episode that only exist to criticize that one obscure anti-bullying video?
That video wasn't obscure at all. It went viral and was a huge talking point for a while. And it was mostly mocking Kony.
>Or the whole gender war last season?
You mean where they didn't really take a side and basically used it more to tell jokes than anything else?

>It shouldn't be offensive because most people don't use it in a homophobic way anymore.

I dunno if I'd word it like that but I get what you're saying. "fag" is just the same as "retarded" to me and I mean I always just think of that one scene from The Office when someone gets up in arms about the word "retarded."

I haven't been paying attention, is Kyle doing a villain turn this season

He just nuked Toronto. What do you think?

that's because we have gone full circle
you know, i used to dismiss the people who claim nothing is ever new and society is always chasing its own tail like a dog, well i stand corrected.
Cant wait to see which insane group of religious fanatics is on tv claiming completely insane shit, it will probably be muslims tho.

this is lazy bait

Not a fan of jew boy's new look?

>It used to be common to make fun of transpeople by comparing them to dolphins
t. Gerald

looks more like scott tennorman

.. user.
You may be onto something.

>but they gave up
No they didn't. 201 was made purely as a fuck you to Comedy Central and it was so harsh CC straight up censored the speech at the end of the episode with one large bleep.

Huh, well I'll be...

I like mobster Kyle

When will they stop his irrational rage?

can somebody give me a "bogdanoff special" quick rundown of what's happened? I haven't kept up.

Threadly satan trips come early

I think he pissed it all out at this very moment

I bet it turns out it was a giant fart, hence people flying away from the blast instead of being incinerated

>it all comes doubling down, doubling down, doubling down

>Kyle upset he can't get a gf
>Goes full Tumblr and shuts down offensive television
>Everyone keeps telling he turned into his Jewish mom
>Also it's just like the movie
>Garrison nuked Canada
>There's one episode left to wrap up Fat Heidi, Kyle censoring TV, and fend off the peerless military force that is the Canadian armed forces

#notallmillennials

Cartman has corrupted Heidi into essentially being a female Cartman. Whenever Kyle tries to stop their fighting, they both go in on him. Kyle realizes while watching T&P that he suddenly has sympathy for the person being farted on and feels like laughs shouldn't come at someone else's expense. History repeats itself when Kyle forms M.A.C (Millennials Against Canada) and has T&P shut down. Kyle asks President Garrison to help him in his crusade against Canada, and Garrison launches a Nuke on Canada.

Latest episode ended with Kyle watching footage of the bombing with a look of horror.

I want stan and kyle to be friends again

Cartman has corrupted Heidi into essentially being a female Cartman. Whenever Kyle tries to stop their fighting, they both go in on him. Kyle realizes while watching T&P that he suddenly has sympathy for the person being farted on and feels like laughs shouldn't come at someone else's expense. History repeats itself when Kyle forms M.A.C (Millennials Against Canada) and has T&P shut down. Kyle asks President Garrison to help him in his crusade against Canada, and Garrison launches a Nuke on Canada.

Latest episode ended with Kyle watching footage of the bombing with a look of horror.

search your feelings, you know it to be true

>Kyle asks President Garrison to help him in his crusade against Canada, and Garrison launches a Nuke on Canada.
No it's better than that. Garrison calls and tells Kyle to chill out because Canada's pissed, and Kyle says "NO WE GOTTA CENSOR TV"

>and Kyle says "NO WE GOTTA CENSOR TV"
He says "NO WE GOTTA WIPE CANADA OUT", so garrison did

Right. I forgot it was Garrison who called Kyle

The guy you're responding to's argument is that they should have quit.

Honestly, it depends where you're from. Only burgers and Europoors are so passionate about social justice.

>Gonna have to watch Canada "own" the US
>We're gonna have MONTHS if not a year of smug fucking leafposters

UGH

You got something to say about Canada, buddy?

I live in Toronto feels bad man

KYLE DIEEES

i'm not your buddy, pal

This would be nice but then we all would have been shitting our pants for a week over nothing

same

we're talking about South park here

Who sticks with Kyle in his time of need? Stan, Kenny, or Cartman?

followed by Cartman's mom being his dad

Ike

I feel like drawing Heidi but I don't know if I should draw her skinny or fat.

The canadian knight? Unlikely

I forget. What's Cartman's opinion on Canada?

literally nobody

I'm hoping Stan will. I just want them to be friends again

I'm watching this episode for the first time. So far it's great, fuck what kahl says

I want Stan to kick his ass

SECOND FUCKING SATAN TRIPS WHY ARE WE CURSED

>I'm hoping Satan will
fixed

>you will never be friends with Trey and Matt

Just donate 10,000 shekels to autism and you can pretend to be

theyve become way too normie

kek

Can you really donate money to yourself?

Eesh, I see... what a time.

Confirmed

Relax, guy!