Hey Sup Forums. Can we have a Jon Kent thread?

Hey Sup Forums. Can we have a Jon Kent thread?

Depends
Do you consider him for sexual, or not for sexual?

Definitely not for sexual. Jon is pure and innocent. Also, nice Trips.

he's too innocent, I'm ready for some drama to happen, hopefully super sons of tomorrow change things up

Jon is a goddamned Sexual Tyrannosaurus, I know it, you know it. The DC universe would be fucked once his balls drop.

He is for making lewd, but not sexual.
Cheesecake levels.
I'm waiting for Ricken to make art for him.

>Future Jon goes full on manwhore
>Future Damian is a one woman kind of man.

It would be funny for the inversion of their father figure's behaviour element.

so is that old elselworld from 1999 the first ever appearance (non canon) of Jon or there is an older version of him from way before that? Also I wonder if they ever going to revisit this elselworld now that Jon is relevant.

the could make an story arc in supersons where Damian and Jon have to interact with alternate versions of themselves, they could use this version of Jon and Ibn al Xu'ffasch from Kingdom Come.

please do not say such things about innocent child

>so is that old elselworld from 1999 the first ever appearance (non canon) of Jon or there is an older version of him from way
I think that is the definite first appearance Jon had prior to his current appearance. Not sure if they'll ever revisit that version of him though.

I hope they do, 90's Jon was hilariously naive too.
Also inb4 someone ask why Lois is blonde here, she died her hair after superman disappearance.

dyed*

Apparently he and damian are gonna be on the outs when jon finds out all the shit damian did in the past

>or there is an older version of him from way before that?
The Super-Sons from 1973.

jon is great and fits nicely with damian

but was that Jon or had another name?

He was clark kent jr. There

Teen Titans WHEN?

What if Jon goes for the inevitable Helena Wayne?

I actually think Damian would be cool with it. He'd shit talk them endlessly in his usual way, but he'd be glad his sis is with someone he trusts.

And in Generations, he was Joel Kent.
There's been a good handful of "sons of Superman", even before you consider JLA: Created Equal, just none that have been canon until now.

Chris>>>>>>>>>Jon

It's a shame Chris got the shaft the way he did, but you're just wrong.

"Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow" ends with a powerless Clark married to Lois and they have a son called Jonathan who shows signs of Super powers.

why the fuck did they name him Jon

how many superheroes have that name or a variation of it

how unoriginal

name him ethan or michael or anything but john fuck

Sorry, black hair and blue eyes it too damn lewd

Because Superman remembers Martian Manhunter.

He would never forget the man who was sacrificed so they could force Cyborg onto the roster.

I’d hope they make Damian protective of Helena and be choosy as hell on who gets to date her.

And Jon STILL manages to be the best version out of all of them, despite being the youngest and least experienced out of the lot. Very impressive on his part.

Goddamit they're adorable

I l-liked Chris.

he's genuinely going to be a better superman than clark

I wonder how Lois reacted to Lord Supes going all megalomaniac. She doesn't seem the type to warm up to that.

Is Lord Jon a child of rape?

I like Chris but don't start a pointless argument, both are great or at least both were before they made Chris emo

Chris was a cinammon roll too.

I also like the other versions of Lara

That's what Clark is aiming for.

so when is Jon getting his little sister?

That's what Clark wants, ultimately. For his son to be a better man than him

>jar full of super sons

actually now that I was checking the baby at the end of "whatever happened to the man of tomorrow?" is also called Johnathan

Soooooo many Johnathans.

>It ain't gay if the balls don't touch, Jon

Cease and Desist. Jon is not for lewd acts of any manner.

Is Powergirl still a kryptonian from another universe in the current continuity? Is she even still around? If so Jon needs to go on adventures with auntie Karen.

The last time she was seen at all was in Earth-2 Society.
The Powergirl of Earth 0 is still missing with the rest of the JSA.

>SUPER SNACK

That is very adorable.

because he is named after both his grandpa's because some people love their families. now why they named him after samuel is the question

Superman named him after his dad just like Peter named his daughter May after his aunt

lois became such a dork since she became a mom. at least shes still hot and lost like 15 years when she fused with her other self

don't forget jonathan lane kent the evil one who new 52 kon was a clone of

actually I'm kind of curious how the old general lane would react to his half alien grandson. We haven't seen him since before rebirth and he didn't get along with new 52 supes at all.

The real question here is how full is the jar. You think he just pounded a few out or did he take the time to fill it completely

I imagine it unscrews right above the heel of her palm, so just a little below that.

General Lane is set to meet his grandson in Action Comics #995

dang, that is going to be next year right?

>We haven't seen him since before rebirth and he didn't get along with new 52 supes at all.
he was just in the metal merciless tie in

He's more for sick burns to our good ol' Edgelord Robin.

Poor Jon. Scrunched up between two chicks unashamedly showing off their tits in full-view of his young, innocent eyes. I kinda feel bad for him.

Sexual meant only for older girls

Here, have another.

I nominate Cass.

the metal tie ins happen in the dark multiverse
I was talking about the regular version of him.

>how could my own flesh and blood be this dense
>they were the same guy

Well, Lois, honestly I expect your son to be about that dense.

If there is a Super-Daughter would they name her MARTHA

Usually, Super-Daughters are named "Lara".

Now that you mention it. In the show Lord Supes still had Lois but in the beyond comic hes with Lord WW and its implied she was pregnant or they were planning on it when she was killed.

So what the fuck happened to Lois.
and no he was a test tube baby between Lord Supes if JL/U WW. Thry couldnt stand one another and both wanted to the child(whos names was not Jon) against the other til hes kidnapoed. He hates them both.

I wish nu52 Jon could be brought back. Superboy was getting better when Lobell stopped writing.

As I said before; Poor, Poor Jon. Also, I kinda recognize the other Super-Boy in that image, but I can't quite remember his name. Still isn't nice how he's just smiling whilst poor little Jon is being surrounded, though.

detective comics is going to bring back Kon but is implied is going to be the pre flashpoint version (something related to Tim being back).

Its going to be Titans of Tomorrow Kon right? So no its not realky Conner coming back just an au version.

And i like Nu52 Jon better than nu52 Kon.

It's not a Super-Boy, it's Cir-El

so was I. part of each tie-in takes place on earth-0 and lane was in a meeting with waller and steve and others about the knights

Ah, that explains it. Goddamn artists, making all the characters look like young boys with no features to distinguish them properly.

Is Jon here to stay?

Hopefully. I really don't want to see him go, or end up getting killed horribly. It would just be too heartbreaking.

I really think so
If someone tries to take him away, all we have to do is remember the final truth of the Hypercrisis.

No, pre new 52 Chris is better. The only good thing about Jon is that he's superman's son.

I didn't even know that having shit taste of this level was even fucking possible, but it seems that "miracles" can happen.

boy it makes me happy when people post my art

How can batlets ever recover?

It seems the writers have already answer that...
>this is an actual page of the DC's SS comic

>tag: corruption, tentacle, shota, yaoi, mind break

The one with shit taste is you idiot. Kys.

>yaoi
fucking dropped

Clark's fucking face here makes me lose my shit everytime

>It's not a Super-Boy, it's Cir-El
It says crushing him.

You can tell tired of Bruce's shit. Like, his wife just baked a pie for everyone and he's gonna sit there and not eat it just to be a fucking sourpuss like he is everywhere you take him.

>"Just eat the damn pie Bruce, it's late and you were skulking in my barn, the least you can do it eat the pie"

Why did it take so long for Superman to get a canon son? and then years later for him to get a son that he actually cares about and wouldn't let him get raped by a chick with a god in her

Post cute Super Shotas fanart pls

DC finally realized they didn't have the talent on board to write Superman stories people really cared about, so they took the easy path of writing infantile "Superman and Lois are my Mommy and Daddy" stories for the aging fanbase.

Post more hot Super Moms for their Super Sons.

@97214596

you dont deserve a you

How about Super Sons for their Super Moms?

@97214620
He posts unironically in a shota bread

Super Sons is a comfy blanket for fat aging degenerates.

no