twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white hair scarjo
>short hair
Trash

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

Why does this make my dick hard?

OF THE CRATER

Because you're gay. What a dumb question.

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

>Punished
>doesn't have the horn

He can also do the voice
youtube.com/watch?v=nokfO0qhIxI

AND THE ASHED ARE ALL COLD NOW

irrelevant, but just saw ragnarok
meh

HERE, I REALIZE
YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

What a load of Bullshit

Soldiers, FOREIGN soldiers.

I hate that everyones pretending that the problem with Thor is that tried to take itself seriously once upon a time. Thor 1 wasn't mediocre because of it's tone it was mediocre because it was poorly written in some spots.

Give me an hour or two

Standing?

NO MORE BULLETS AND THE EMBERS ARE DEAD

but he does

I like Captain America: The First Avenger

There, I said it

No, that's Wanda

"Come on down to the crazy Marvel Cinematic Universe Eyepatch Sale! Eyepatches everywhere! Everyone's got one! Hell, the Hulk has two and he wears 'em at the same time! So that's why he's always angry! The crazy Marvel Cinematic Universe Eyepatch Sale! Because Vision is for chumps!"

YOU ARE ME, AND I AM YOU.
I'M CAPTAIN AMERICA, AND YOU ARE TOO.
NO. HE'S THE BOTH OF US TOGETHER.

What's with the punish meme?

>there are people that think the MGS games have well written stories
>there are anons on Sup Forums right now that hate cinematic games, but love kojima's works
my sides

MGS games have hilarious stories but if you think MGS and "cinematic" games are comparable you're being silly

with the exception of MGS4 where it just got fucking insane, the reason people MGS is so liked is because Kojima's teams were good at implementing the story INTO the gameplay and offering creative gameplay opportunities one might not normally think of, as opposed to "wow look at all these cutscenes, it's JUST LIKE a movie!"

things like the outcomes of cutscenes slightly changing if you take different action skipping bosses in MGS3, those sorts of touches.

Don't bring that shit here.

So? I like it too, it's a good movie.

>Marvel's not embarrassed of traditional Captain Ameri-

Marvel played the fans LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!!!

I was born in a small village, captain.

He's gonna give some kind of 'Black Power' Black Lives Matter salute while wearing those black gloves in the movie isn't he?

God fucking damn it Marvel.

More like
>post 2012 scarjo
Trash.

You need go outside from time to time, user.

The eyepatch is shopped, buddy. He doesn't have it in the original art. Cool your jets.

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE

welcome to the humanity

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAAAAAY

It was good, if it had been more about Bucky and the Howling Commandos though, and no Peggy Carter at all, it would have been perfect. I hate how they think women need to see romance, I hate that shit. I want gayness and WWII action.

Jesus fucking christ, he's a better Hayter than Hayter