US Dollar plummeting in value

>US Dollar plummeting in value

Good job idiots, you've bankrupted the country

Did you get the new edition Beyond the Valley of the Dolls on Criterion bluray? It's fucking awesome.

Fuck you Libtard. Sieg Heil 14/88 !!!

Oh shit that's out? That's great news. I haven't been able to find any of his films on print in a decade or more

Make sense. Trump said he was gonna make imports harder for foreign nations

Hopefully it hurts the jews

>if the dumb goyim won't vote our puppet in we'll just crash the dollar

should i put all my sterling into dollars?

>I do not know how currencies work
You know that's not always a bad thing, right?

I SHALL MEME WHILE I STILL LIVE
KEK, TO YOU MY DIGITS I GIVE
THAT YOUR WILL MAY COME TO BE
SHOW THEM MAGIC LET THEM SEE

Markets are down! Great job you idiots!

Glad to see you have good taste user. Now quit being a cuck and embrace the God Emperor.

It'll be fine

yeah like 2 weeks I think

and I think Barnes and Noble might be having a 50% Criterion sale right now too actually I'm not sure. I paid $40 for mine but it was well worth it.

times a blur to me

27 Sep 2016
BLU-RAY
1 Disc
SRP: $39.95
Criterion Store price:
$31.96

I'll embrace the sweet release of death because I literally can't afford my life preserving meds without socialized healthcare

Knee-jerk reaction you dumbass.

>mfw there are people panic selling right now in after-hours trading instead of being glorious buy-and-hold investors

crashing this economy
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Meh, the market panicked when Anna Nicole Smith died. It's a skiddish illogical thing. besides, the S&P only fell by 500 points, which anin't shit.

No faggot, the TRUE value is being revealed. The dollar never was worth that much, and we're throwing the jews out that told you otherwise. That's why it's dropping.

You're welcome.

Lol loser