youtube.com/watch?v=q6R9HqS4sdg
youtube.com/watch?v=ELw4k9nbHLs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8AfUO8xCbbU
youtube.com/watch?v=ULcWKmDFb2w
youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your spelling.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcaZtaR7X4

>Opening de "La casa de Mickey Mouse" !!!
>This is a video with MIckey Mouse in a playhouse. There is funny music. It's a funny video. Also goofy and other characters are in the video - it's got a blue sky behind it. It would be good for kids to watch.

>Over 190K views

I don't think Walt would be against children's educational programs

Maybe if you watched the show, you can learn how to spell like the rest of the human race.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJQ0UWU9-Cc

Does it have to be Sup Forums?

Reminder that before Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, they made a Beauty and the Beast children's show for Playhouse Disney during its early years youtube.com/watch?v=7cwMlfnd3io

The fact that Jews own his company now. And no, I'm not even Sup Forums. He really was antisemitic.

>DISNEY Channel
>primarily consists of sitcoms with real live people
why

Except he wasn't. He just thought the union strike was some commie plot.

The amount of jews working on the company that have his name

It makes money. Walt loved money.

And the show is fine. Watching a kid without children's television to turn them into zombies would be hell.

What I don't get is how Disney could let THIS get broadcast:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6R9HqS4sdg

HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGETY DOG

>Opening de "La casa de Batman" !!!
>This is a video with BAtman in a city. There is funny music. It's a funny video. Also faceless criminals and other characters are in the video - it's got a red sky behind it. It would be good for kids to watch.

>Primarily
If Disney didn't have a preschool block (which makes no sense considering they have their own channel) sitcoms would rule it.

>It makes money. Walt loved money.
this is pretty much the answer to every "but Muh Walt wouldn't!" thread.
plus "we make cartoons using computers now" would have given him a boner that cuts glass.

>Things that make Walt role in his grave

He had many jewish employees and donated to jewish charities, he just associated with nazis because he wanted unions off his back especially after he got fucked over oswald the lucky rabbit.

fpbp

pic related

Hoooly shit, I completely forgot about this.

Well they said so on Family Guy so it must be true, right? /s

>Walt would hate educational programming

Sure user. sure.

>jews
You mean like all the ones he personally hired while he was alive? Because he wasn't fucking antisemitic?

that's basically enchanted tales with Belle they now have at the magic Kingdom.
youtube.com/watch?v=ELw4k9nbHLs

>Bob Iger
How I wish one of those fat, useless Disney heirs would care enough about their legacy to man/woman up and take this guy's place when he steps down in 2019.

Sup Family Guy

Disney Sitcoms are awful....
>Be this guy
>Saw that her co-worker's sister was adorable
>went through all this work to ask her out
>worked
>spent all that time and effort making her happy
>Chad pops up
>They broke up because he would rather spend thousands of miles away from her
>He suddenly comes and crashes a wedding to play her some song
>they both expect you to be okay with breaking up with her
>You do because this is a wedding on TV and you don't want to look like a dick
>yfw

What the fuck is Nina needs to go?

A show about a little girl that has to pee a lot.

Except he hired the Sherman Brothers (Jewish) and entrusted them with the responsibility of writing some of the greatest Disney songs.

Sounds like an interesting concept

They also had a Dumbo show for preschoolers and an Alice in Wonderland show that taught kids the English Language like sign language and oxymorons. And Mickey did have an educational show before Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Its called Mousercise m.youtube.com/watch?v=8AfUO8xCbbU

Is this Disney's iCarly?

>They also had a Dumbo show for preschoolers
Yup, Dumbo's Circus! Some of my sweetest childhood memories are of that show and Welcome to Pooh Corner, which was another show that used costumed, puppets, and animatronics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULcWKmDFb2w

Nightmare fuel Roo at 1:03.

*costumes

>Walt would hate his character being extremely successful and appealing to children helping them learn
I really doubt it
Something like would be better

lol Roo looks really weird and freaky. Ah, classic Disney Channel

>Ah, classic Disney Channel
Sigh. I don't know what happened, how it evolved into what it is today. But I can remember a time when Disney Channel's programming was maybe 40% classic Disney movies (live action and toon), 40% Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck cartoons, and 20% original programming such as Pooh and Dumbo. Just pure, wholesome family entertainment, without ever going out of their way to appeal to a tween/teen audience.

I agree. I also remember they would do sneak previews of the upcoming (at the time) Disney Afternoon show that would premiere that fall. I remember in 1989 they did it with Rescue Rangers and in the following year (1990) they did that with TaleSpin

You know, I have never actually seen evidence of Walt being an antisemetic.

Seth MacFarlane said so

>Enough with the UPA crap.

Sup Forums or not, only retards spout this shitty, shitty meme.

I wonder what Walt would think of CGI animation. Would he approve of it? Would Pixar and Toy Story even happen if he was still in charge?

>Would he approve of it? Would Pixar and Toy Story even happen if he was still in charge?
Oh, absolutely. He was looking towards the next big thing. But I think he would have come around, like so many have, to recognizing the limitations of the medium vs. the strengths of hand-drawn and wouldn't have given up on 2D animation

Yeah but the communists who organized the union strike were Jewish, even if Walt ever mentioned it. Therefore he was an anti-Semite.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0

That was not actually a Jew though, it was the wolf disguised as an innocent Jewish salesman. So how is that anti-Semitic? The implication is that Jewish peddlers are harmless and you can open the door to them without fear, which is why the diabolical wolf chose to disguise himself as one.

No wonder Hitler loved that cartoon

As a huge Disney fan, the fact they've discarded 2D because it takes a bit more time and effort is so sad to me- even the best 3D struggles to be half as expressive as anything hand-drawn.

Obviously their 3D is still the benchmark but when Glen Keane was trying so hard to convince the animators that computers should be another piece of equipment in their toolbox, I don't think he wanted them to bin the rest of the toolbox.

The gigantic nose is probably why it would be considered antisemitic. Since big noses are kind of a jewish stereotype.

But that was not the wolf's actual nose, it was a disguise based on what the wolf thought a Jewish peddler looked like. So if anything, the wolf, who was the villain of the piece, was the only anti-Semite in it. Besides which 'Jews have big noses' is pretty mild on the spectrum of anti-Semitism.

Kingdom Hearts

This can't be real.

Yes, I'm sure "thing that makes hundreds of millions of dollars for Disney" would really bother Walt.