twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/udOj_Th-q74

cartoon hitlers are pussies, the best hitler is mecha hitler

Killing Jews makes you powerful

DOLF IS JUSTICE!

"I'm worse than Hitler?!"
"Not worse, just less warm and cuddly."

Wrong.

how you gonna fuck up the most iconic mustache of the 20th century?

or was this some bullshit from the censors

or is it actually stalin?

Cool, who is this dude?...Looks funny!

Is that from Hey Arnold?

Maybe it was a censorship thing where they didn't know if they'd get the greenlight on Hitler. He also didn't have the Swastika. So maybe they had a fake Dictator as the back up and they accidentally went with Handlebar Hitler.

The Critic.

It's kind of hilarious that the writers never considered how badass they were making Hitler by giving him the power to hate Captain Planet into submission. Like, no eye-beams or guns or super-strength, the fucker just hates you so much he can even make your body hate you and try to rip itself apart on a cellular level to destroy you, like an overactive immune system.

That was a great moment. Gotta love the "biggest evil is a pussy compared to me" scenes.

or cap is just that much of a pussy
let's be fair here, Captain Planet is a bit of a jobber

Should have just gave him some sunglasses

So fucking cool!

>When censorship creates something amazing

This is a thread about Cartoon Hitlers, why did you post Fuhrer? Dude looks nothing like him.

Thread and holiday relevant- points to you

>1940's
>Hitler parody cartoons were pretty common, both Disney & Merry Melodies making cartoons involving Nazi Germany
>2010's
>WTF YOU CAN'T MAKE A CARTOON WITH HITLER IN IT WHO DOES THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

>1940s
>We were still fighting the Germans, most people didn't know about the Holocaust yet, initial reports were thought to be exaggerations because "no one could be that needlessly evil"
>Generals made sure to take photos of the camps when they were clearing them because they knew people would deny it

>years pass
Turns out he was worse than we thought in the 40s

>let's be fair here, Captain Planet is a bit of a jobber
Don't worry Planeteers, I'll just use my environmental powers to-NNNYYYYYAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!

>Hitler technically didn't do anything wrong since he was frozen before he could

Wasn't he frozen after he was dictator in that timeline?

He still did some stuff.

Something for relating to the thread.

Look at pic related, "Hero-Champion of the Third Reich." Pic related goes up against/versus Marvel or DC people. What'll happen and who'll you be rootin' for, heroes or the Champion of the Reich?

>6 million jews exterminated
>no one ever talk about Hitler pls

>20-60 million russians killed by stalin
>80 million dead chinese from mao
>lol check out this hammer & sickle shirt I bought

Hey, it worked in Fullmetal Alchemist.

>Hitler had King's haki
Y'know, not even gonna lie, that makes a lot of sense.

>heroes or the Champion of the Reich?

Or? Did you mistype somehow, user? The Champion of the Reich is the hero.

>Turns out he was worse than we thought in the 40s

Lolno! More like better.

LOL, yeah.... worse that everyone want to belive...LOL

What issue is this? Holy fuck

Addy was a good boy

he dindu nuffin wrong

You are indeed correct, Savage specifically mentions that he needs to get rid of Hitler (tho not by name) because he's a madman and the warn can't be won with him in command.

>Exaggerating Robert Conquest's already bias numbers
>Using Whataboutism
Nice job being a hypocrite as always Sup Forums

That's Adolf Hitler, don't you recognize him?

It's late at night and I can't help but wonder.

Back in the days of Elizabethan England, Niccolo Machiavelli was utterly despised. There was a stock character in Elizabethan theater called "the Machiavel," and this character was supposed to represent the fullest extent of deceit, treachery, and wickedness. The Devil himself was called "Old Nick" by the English in reference to Machiavelli. Why was this? It was because Machiavelli represented everything the English came to fear. He was Italian, in a day when the Italian city-states were major powers in Europe. He was Catholic, when the English had only recently converted to Protestantism. And he was a republican, when the English were staunchly devoted to their monarchy. Machiavelli was everything the English weren't, and so they made a villain of him.

I'm not saying that Hitler doesn't deserve to be thought of as a cartoonish villain. But it is interesting that Hitler seems to occupy for Americans the same space that Machiavelli did for the English. He's our theater villain. He's our absolute evil.

Gwenpool Holiday Special: Merry Mix Up.

Hitler is such a great pop-cultural icon. He is only recognizable for his moustache. Without it, he looks like regular guy, like really average looking guy. Hes a real life Clark Kent. And his always a man of mystery. Sometimes he summons demons. Sometimes he lives on the moon. Sometimes he hoards the bones of Christ. Rarely do we know why, and if we do, its because he just felt like it. Every superhero knows who he is and even the villains hate him. Every time he is build as a massive threat and every time it comes down to it that, no, he is just an average man with no special powers.

This is the guy that wanted to go to an art school and become artist, instead he became the most iconic figure in all art.

How about Hitler cartoons?

>This is the guy that wanted to go to an art school and become artist, instead he became the most iconic figure in all art.

Part of me wonders if he had it all planned out.

Both are bad, not a contest.

>commie apologist
On par with a Nazi apologist

I cant believe it's been 100 years since Communism has never been tried for real, honest!

That's a bitching mustache.

Technically a bit worse than a nazi apologist and a bit better than an islam apologist, by counting atrocities and deaths.

Nice analysis

I put some + in hitler side, remember, North Americans make the same shit they blame hitler, they put Asians in concentration camps, make cruel medical experiences in blacks and Latinos, his troops rape and stolen from civilians in Europe, and drop 2 atomic bombs in a country that already give up.

you know what else is needlessly evil?

irradiating unarmed japanese civilians

..... that's clearly stalin

>"no one could be that needlessly evil"

I dont have a pic of Churchill to hand, but yeah...

There was a price to be paid for anime.

which is bizarre considering they ended up fighting communism for nearly 50 years and he was still seen as the greater threat/evil

Yes, firebombing and shooting them is much more humane.

Well, Americans never got to take pictures of Russian GULAGs and shit.
Also, maybe it's just that you got used to the soviets? They stuck around a lot longer. Even here in Eastern Europe, most people consider soviets to be worse than the nazis, but on the other hand a lot of people grew up in Kruschev's/Brezhnev's USSR which wasn't so much pure evil as much as just shit and boring.

Why does Cruella have a moustache?

This looks like Ace Attorney.
Where's that from?

o please, Hirohito WANTED something like that so he can justify surrendering to the Western powers before Stalin got trough China and onto the home islands.

No Trump Autismos on you yet.

Is Hitler public domain?

Persona 2

If I ever had a chance to look at any alternate universe, I'd see the one where Adolf finished the art school and became a Disney animator.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao-QRR7Ifmg

Adolf! Shpeak to me!

Denying murder for totalitarian evil is why Commies like you will never win.

That reminds me that I need to finally read the book where Hitler finished art school and became a sci-fi illustrator and later writer.

if not the Hitler estate probably doesn't complain much.

WWII was mythologized a lot. Nazis are pegged as cartoon villains, and allies as cartoon heroes.

But I think it's dying down. Although Americans still seem to mythologize their Civil War a lot.

Magic Hitler or Techno Hitler?

Why not technomagic Hitler?

Or razing an entire city which wasn't even a major strategic target for a meaningless show of force.

looks more like Mussolini or Dollfuß

Woaah it’s like the pikimon that my grandson likes

>lol check out this hammer & sickle shirt I bought
I'm pretty sure that's people who want to be ironically edgy

Oh...
Yeah. That happened.

Will comic Hitler do?

This is true. Charlie Chaplin said he wouldn't have made The Great Dictator if he had known about the concentration camps at the time.

shouldn't have tortured Christians

Japan did it because America did it do the Indians and Mexico, it balances out.

But then Americans of future generations wouldn't be able to wear trashy t-shirts with the text "TWO TIME WORLD WAR CHAMPS"

Life of author + 70 years

>It's kind of hilarious that the writers never considered how badass they were making Hitler by giving him the power to hate Captain Planet into submission.
What doesn't knock Captain Planet into submission?

Unless it' the climax of an episode then any of his weaknesses are conveniently tossed aside for the sake of deus ex machina.

This is Dolph from Camp Camp he is passionate about art. He is the most adorable. He also won camp counselor of the year(that's what on his armband)

this was hundreds of years later. I don't feel like that's relevant.

It's still more merciful than the soviets would have been.

Honestly, and as reprehensible as it sounds? The Japanese kind of had it coming. What they were doing in Mainland China and the rest of SEA -- the human testing, the vivisection, the wanton rape and other atrocities -- combined with the fact that their citizenry were ready, willing, and largely able to mobilize and fight to the very last man makes those two burning cities a fitting end to a disgusting civilization.

The last of Hitler's direct descendants eventually died out in America after swearing a pact to never have children.