link?

It's shit, fuck CN have fallen low.

>no link
Why did you make this thread?

OP is an ass, hopefully someone puts it on a locker or on a video website

It's on the app you fucks

Not my fault nobody wants to upload it anywhere

Why don't (YOU) do it?

I'm not a very good artist so perhaps it's hypocritical of me to say this... but why the fuck do they have tiny baby hands? If you held your hands up to your face you're pretty much cover it all up, but they wouldn't even be able to cover their eyes. Like I know cartoon characters often have disproportionately large heads but their hands are super tiny compared to the rest of their bodies, even their feet.

This show looks like Deviantart. I swear I can see them wearing diapers.

DISGUSTING

App doesn't exist for non US peeps

Here for an eventual link.

I know I'll hate it

This is Sup Forums it's not surprising in the slightest.

And what is this show?

I have seen it everywhere on Sup Forums but no one has named it.

What is it?

>It's literally the romantic sub-plots of AT and Star turned into a full series
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Summer Camp Island

Sounds awful. Another cartoon I wont be watching.

I want to be cautious and going to reserve judgment, but I'd instinctively say bad. The romance subplots are fine and all, but they can easily envelop a character, fall into certain trappings or get really dull. I feel like romance subplots (outside of short romance movies) need to be kept in check because they can easily derail the story or narrative.

this looks and feels like this should be on nick jr.

I was gonna start bauhausposting, but this isnt even bauhaus, this is straight up dada. It's dada with a lethal injection of soy.

This is Mama.

I feel kind of bad in not liking it when I've only watched the clips because of the art style. Because there are good cartoons that this board loves that I haven't watched / enjoyed because of their art styles. But at the same time it just... looks so ugly.

>known boarders
Sam Alden
Aleks Sennwald
Hanna K Nystrom
Seo Kim
Steve Wolfhard (though apparently he's at disney now)
Jesse Moynihan

>known other crew
Kent Osborne (writer; probably also a boarder)
Jack Pendarvis (writer)
Valerio Fabbretti (character designer: worked on the final season of clarence. Ironically Benjamin Anders, design supervisor on AT's final seasons, is moving over to the mostly Clarence-staffed Craig of the Creek)
Graham Falk (director)
Cole Sanchez (producer)

though of these people the only one involved in the pilot is Graham (who did background designs)

Is it even possible for a show that looks this bad to be any good?

I'm probably one of the biggest Adventure Time fans that are still on Sup Forums but I'm not even gonna bother with this. So sad that so many AT artists are going over to it.

I thought Home Movies looked like dog shit wrapped in styrofoam, but was highly surprised after giving it a fair shake and now it’s like one of my top ten series.

So yeah, it’s possible.

So all the bubblinefags and lorefags

into the TRASH

>It's literally the romantic sub-plots of AT
>It's literally AT
So it's shit then.