>Let's Speak English
marycagle.com/
Which is now in print form.
>Sleepless Domain
sleeplessdomain.com/
A magical girl series.
>Kiwi Blitz
kiwiblitz.com/
A superhero mix with a subsidiary of the mecha genre.

Why is Cube so great and cute?

all hail the Cagle. Sleepless Domain is fun

>Let's Speak English
You now I'd never read or heard of this before clicking on this thread, but 12 strips in and I think I'm hooked.

how new can you be

happy birthday mary

>tfw only person that cares about kiwi blitz
her other comics are good too

>how new can you be
God, I'm tired of hearing this. I've been on Sup Forums for over 6 months, but I don't spend my every waking moment browsing the catalog and opening every thread. Believe me, I would if I could, but there's this thing called working for a living that needs to be done.

If there have been lots of Let's Speak English threads over the past several months, this is honestly the first one I've noticed.

there was mostly threads about it when it was running

mary's back from her overseas teaching job now so recognition has kind of died out

I'll check it out after I finish LSE

oh... I've been here for nine years

keep in mind that it's pretty rough the first couple of chapters, mary started the comic before any of her the others mentioned in this thread

Can this be a "Let's Speak English" thread now? Because I'm only just finding about this comic, and it's hilarious.

Ah. Well, if I'd been here that long I'd probably get annoyed at newbs like me too.

D'awwww

>I've been on Sup Forums for over 6 months

Jesus. Newfags even take pride of their newfaggotry. You must lurk at least 1 year before posting

>take pride
Or, you know, it could be that I was just stating a fact.

Because even though she's a fucking liberal, and liberals can't be trusted. She calls out on stupid shit that she even knows that's pretty fucking stupid.

>liberals can't be trusted
>except for this liberal

Retard logic in a nutshell. She's "one of the good ones".

>forgetting to mention she was one of the few lucky artists to participate in Law of talos

Lurk before you post, newfag.

happy birthday mary sensei

Happy Birthday Mary-Sensei

I want to have tea and birthday cake with Mary-Sensei!

Mary Sensei is a worldwide treasure and must be PROTECTED AT ALL COST!!!

I find her cute mainly through her personality

Happy Birthday, Ms. Cagle!
Thank you very much for sharing your work with us!

That is cute desu

Or, you know, you could kill yourself

We love you, Mary-sensei!

Unfortunately I haven't kept up with anything she's done since Let's Speak English ended. I've gotta check out KB. She does game streams now too doesn't she? Unfortunately I'd hate to have to contend with what I can only imagine to be a flock of annoying autists in her chat.

I watched her play Dark Souls 2 for a while because I like the background noise.
As far as twitch chats go hers isn't that bad, there were only like 30 people watching and only a fraction of those chatting.

Mouth or Nose?

Nose

>over 6 months
"Months"? Are you sure you didn't mean "years"? Because yes, over 6 months means you're pretty new. I consider anyone that didn't start using Sup Forums until after around 2012 or 2013 to be new.

Mouth.

I want to knock up Mary-sensei!

Delete this now.

>lurk until you know everything I know
Kill yourself.

You first, dawg.

>Because yes, over 6 months means you're pretty new
I never said I wasn't. He asked how I new I was. I think it's understandable to have been here for the past 6 months and not know about this comic considering it ended over a year ago.

>I consider anyone that didn't start using Sup Forums until after around 2012 or 2013 to be new.
Well, maybe it's time to reconsider what 'new' is. You're only getting older and that sort of elitism (i.e. you're a newfag if you've been here less than 4 or 5 years) only pushes new people away.

I don't know how anyone could see that as a nose, tbqh

>Mary Sensei is grading tests, thinking of stupid weeb songs, when she takes a drink of water
>as she suddenly wonders when she poured it, her eyes get heavy and she gets dizzy, and everything goes black
>Mary wakes up to feel a slight chill waft over her body and opens her eyes
>she realizes she is dressed in a dog collar and her hands and feet are tied together, and she's COMPLETELY naked
>"Mary-Sensei!"
>no, no it couldn't be
>she looks to her right and sees her students in their underwear, looking proud and sporting boners
>"Mary-Sensei, we can't study with you shaking your soft butt in our faces, teasing us all day!"
>BIG BUTT SENSEI they chant, BIG BUTT SENSEI
>"So as your punishment, we are going to... eto...'
>best english speaker walks up
>"Facku yuu inda ebaree horr, des"
>NO! thinks Mary-Sensei, my one weakness, teacher/student sexual scenarios!
>The tiny slant eyed perverts descend on Big Butt Mary with their sensitive shota dicks
>Ass, Pussy, Mouth, Nose, no orifice is safe from them
>even the girls get involved, and Mary is forced to eat their tiny bentos
>At the end, Mary is coated in and out with their Soy-enriched Semen
>Mary hates to admit how good it was, but at least it's over
>"Mary Sensei, we brought a friend!"
>rustle rustle she hears
>No... it can't be
>NEJIRI HONNYO IS REAL
>AND HE'S COME TO RAPE HER TOO
>and now she truly knows that that black thing on his face is a mouth, as a long tendril tongue emerges and tastes Mary
>UMESSHIII it roars, the beasts is hungry, and it will have Poor Mary in every way
>'It's a tradition to feed our english teachers to the beast of the mountains!' chimes in Sexy Pose shota
>his massive Rice-based Cock violates Mary's massive butt, and Mary Sensei in shame and release, embraces her destiny
>Nejiri's maw opens wide as the students chant in unison and say Goodbye to Mary as she is lowered into the beast's mouth whole to dijest in his Rice Paddy gullet
>Mary's fat ass feeds Nejiri through the winter

>she was the one of the few LoT contestants to actually go and do something with their characters

i would kill for a proper lilith or karl webcomic desu

kiwi blitz is fun but mary isn't too great an action writer

>pushes new people away
I'm not seeing a downside.

Actually fuck it this isn’t funny nothing I make is funny.

Stop looking it up it wasn’t funny just let it die please I’m sorry

So when's she gonna actually draw Mary-sensei naked?

>Big boobs
>Mary
Hahahahaahahaha. I guess a small B-cup is huge in Japan.

I refuse to believe half of these comics actually happened and they're just wishful thinking. Half or more of those kids had to be extremely xenophobic from their parents.

>Thank you very much for sharing your work with us!
She'll never see this thread, she's too SJW for Sup Forums.

it's the though that cunts

Don't make her hate us like we did to Beaton

>Waiting on Mary-sensei to LP something interesting.

Have you considered we don't want newfags?

>maybe it's time to reconsider what 'new' is
That's not how this works, you retard. Not here, and not anywhere else, including RL. Maybe you should actually bother to lurk, instead of putting you foot in your mouth every time you post.

Happy birthday

It's too late for that, I'm afraid.

I have a friend who is currently working as an english teacher in Japan and nope, she instagrams shit like this all the time

>Endling
Finish your comics, damnit.

Holy shit, did she actually call Sup Forums out or something? The days when Hark! A Vagrant was still updating must've been something.

please tell me someone drew lewds of her

he never will user, guy's found some comfy vidya job

you will NEVER see a proper everafter