Poe Dameron #21 (Wed 29)
Star Wars Adventures #4 (Wed 29)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

How was your last trip to the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center (EmPalSurRecCen), /swco/?

>MFW pride in the GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC swells in my heart

Do we have the date when the rest of rebels final season continues airing?

dont think so

So all the trillions of sentient life forms who died in the Clone Wars died for nothing?

Liberty is worth any price

>This doesn't get a poster
>Droid Builders does

Honestly, my only beef with the physical copy.

I can already see this thread turing to shit like the last one already.

>Do we have the date when the rest of rebels final season continues airing?
It was cancelled. We'll never see the final episodes.

Define "nothing"

Would /scwo/ describe the clones as "sexy?"

Looper sucked. You better make a good Star Wars movie or so help me I will burn Skywalker ranch to the goddamn ground and then cook your stupid chubby body over the smoldering flames.

Yes.

Hello sw Sup Forums
Someone please recommend any good Boba Fett comics?

So when exactly did Obi-Wan learn that Vader had survived? What was his reaction?

A much better ending for ROTS would have been Padme getting taken to Alderaan and giving birth to the twins. Then Obi-Wan speaks with the ghost of Qui-Gon about having to split up the children so that the Emperor will not sense them to which Obi-Wan replies that losing one of her kids will devastate Padme, heavily implying it will kill her. The end is Yoda playing with both of the children while Padme and Obi-Wan watch in a very uncomfortable silence. Debate me,

That's some shit fanfiction. Debate over.

>Looper sucked.

The moment he heard anything Empire-related on the Holonet that mentioned Darth Vader.

Sounds boring and not as good as the actual ROTS ending.

RIAN A CUTE!

Hell fucking yes

Ahsoka is the NEW Starkiller.

The entire plot of Looper is dumb. Why not just kill people in the future and then send their corpses back in time? No need for Loopers and you're still getting rid of the bodies.

It would remove the need for new born Leia to have seen and remembered her mom. After all, she does tell Luke that her real mother was "beautiful, but sad" and states afterward that "she died when I was very young."

so bummed they changed the name of that in canon, it was a prime meme

>watching the FB live with Rian, Domnhall, Daisy, and Kelly
>Domnhall has them laughing most of the time

REEEE why couldn't he have been cast as Ben Skywalker

Exactly. Plus, who wouldn't want to see Yoda levitating little toys to play with baby Luke and Leia?

no twin suns makes your version shit.

>obi and yoda kill padme because quigi told made them
>cliffhanger ending

Leia says that she only remembers images and feelings of her mom

>REEEE why couldn't he have been cast as Ben Skywalker
Kylo would still have been an egdy piece of shit, just with ginger-based anger instead of dark haired emo anger.

>No need for Loopers and you're still getting rid of the bodies.

I... I can't argue against that.

what did they mean by this

We're getting ghost Anakin in TLJ, right?

>It doesn't have a blatant OT reference so it's bad.

Well its better than spoilering Vader and showing off fan service to the Death Star before it means anything.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Probably in Galaxy's Edge, though.

Rian uses Sebastian Shaw with CGI mouth like Brando in Superman Returns just to piss off SE lovers.

>It certainly won't be doing Ron Howard, his editing team, the CG team, and who ever is doing the soundtrack any favors by releasing so soon.
wait Ron Howard is doing Solo? suddenly kinda looking forward to it, i like the dudes work

I generally hated that ROTS ended with everyone pretty much where they are at the start of ANH. I mean, I'm honestly surprised that Bail didn't present Leia to his wife on the Tantive IV.

we've known this for like 6 months, maybe more
he's fucking KINO

because the act of committing a murder has the chance to generate evidence. your proposal is no different than just hiding the body anywhere else, not to mention that the future probably has forensics that are that much better. by murdering in the past you remove a crime scene your affiliated with and greatly lessen the chance that you'll be found out after the face

ive not been paying attention, my last bit of major news was that Don Glover was playing Lando which is hype.

Hey Lost Stars translator user, did they reveal whether Heir to the Jedi or Lords of the Sith won the contest on Line?

>WikiHow: What to do when your Padawan wants you to put it in

who else /skippingTLJ/ here?

Not trusting reviews either because TFA has like a 93 on RRT and it was just a rehash with a shitty MC

First off, they kill Bruce Willis' wife in the movie and no one finds out about that. Secondly, good luck having sound evidence with no body. Third, if there are so many cameras in the future that there is literally no place to safely murder someone, then that also means there is no way to safely I inappropriate someone which also slaps the movie in the face. You can't send someone to the past like that without kidnapping them first. Plus, if no authorities know about the location of the time machine, just bring them to that location alive, just like in the movie, then strangle them to death and send them back in time already dead. No need for Loopers.

When are Kanan and Hera going to fug?

>I inappropriate
*kidnap

>Gywndolen will never lunge at you like that

More like Rian a slut. Goodness gracious they all want a piece of his boipucci

A lot of problems could have been avoided if he just fucked an alien he couldn't produce hybrid children with.

So not any of the sexy ones then

After Kanan finishes fucking Sabine.

I'm pretty sure he couldn't impregnate Ahsoka

Never. Why did you think she was so bitchy at Endor.

These opinions don't make sense. A New Hope is next after Revenge of The Sith, ergo it leads into it.
You mongoloids would complain even harder about the fact that the PT feels like a different aesthetic universe if we didn't get Empire imagery by the end of the PT.

Eat shit and die you parasites.

>chronological order

The audience shouldn't know Vader is Luke's dad until The Empire Strikes Back.

>66
fugging die

>I generally hated that ROTS ended with everyone pretty much where they are at the start of ANH
Why?

>spoilering Vader
????

jeez i don't remember those being TFA
or much of anything
Lukes Glutes holo-tape when?

>Luke I am your father
That was a twist.

>the audience shouldn't know vader is luke's dad until The Empire Strikes Back
he mentions anakin by name in ANH

Everyone on Earth knows that though.

I don't think the screening in Japan on the 6th is the full movie. I believe it's just 30 minutes.

And a 4 yo watching star wars the first time might not know that.

I want to plunge balls deep into Rey.

Yeah, but he remarks that he's a different person. It leads the audience to believe that Anakin and Vader are two different people, whereas anyone who has watched Episode 3 or 5 knows he's just being metaphorical, so it comes as a surprise to Luke and the audience.

So is this like a new shitposting tactic to post hundreds of shitty pictures of characters in love so we hit image bump early?

Half of it, anyway. The other half involves posting retarded typoed questions and copypasta.

bump for an answer

But you're saying 3 being changed to not show vader directly somehow doesn't spoil it.

The name Anakin isn't said on screen until ROTJ.

All in all the point is that everyone on earth knows the ESB twist and if they don't it's a shitty twist anyways compared to 'main character becomes the villain and destroys everything he was supposed to protect'.

I want to give her anal.

She is flat as hell. But flat is justice, so it's ok.

>The audience shouldn't know Vader is Luke's dad until The Empire Strikes Back.
Everyone and their grandma knows that Vader is Luke's dad, man. This isn't 1980 anymore.

Only if that 4 year old hasn't seen Toy Story 2 or one of the many, many other things that has parodied that moment

I'll bet pimps made a killing off the Clone Wars. All those troopers were more than likely horny as fuck after fighting all day and having to be around all those sexy Jedi generals like Aayla.

I'm sure plenty of them had a Togruta fetish since Shaak Ti was the only attractive female they had contact with while growing up.

This happens with literally every irl war too except like 50% of the time it's in the form of troops raping villagers.

>I generally hated that ROTS ended with everyone pretty much where they are at the start of ANH
REEEEEEEEEE
Answer me! Why do you take issue with that aspect of The ending?

That's exactly how I learnt about it. I was four too

I cant believe people still cling to this retarded idea to justify fucking the shit out of the viewing order, when EVERYBODY knows Luke is Vader's son.

It's so ingrained in pop culture that very young children will know the twist before they ever sit down to watch Star Wars.

i liked TFA so ill be seeing it

Man that Bibble hearing was crazy huh

That ship wasn't even the Tantive IV though from what I remember

HOW BRAGGUS GIB TO SHID FAR TACK TELEPROMPTER?

is that why i keep seeing videos of kids reacting to it for the first time

xth for literal rebel cucks

Because it makes it seem like everyone just sits in the same spots for twenty years. I mean we know that Obi-Wan eventually hides Luke on Tatooine, but it didn't need to be when Luke was two days old. Plus, does Vader need to be seen just hanging out with the Death Star just because that's what he does in ANH? Do the droids need to be shown being handed off to Captain Antilles just because that's who owns them 20 years later?

Adywan is literally editing the entire prequel movies in order to preserve the twist from ESB despite it being leaked into every single part of pop culture. Fucking toy story spoofs it

It wasn't. And I like it better. The fuckhuge engine section is great.