Why was she such a bitch?

>Main Character was nice to her and had intelligence.
>Bitch friendzones him and goes after his super retarded cousin.

it was to prepare children for the true obstacles they would face as they grew up

Did you have a Lila, OP?

>goes after his super retarded cousin
she's poor as dirt and eats canned beans.
she has a taste for the simple things in life.

He should have fucked the slut version while he had the chance.

Didn't we all.

This.
Sometimes simple people can only handle simple people.

Arnold lives in a boarding house. (with wild animals)
Remember that.

This. Arnold was such an unbelievable fagget in that episode.

She was ready for life long love, Arnold wasn't probably because of the Ruth thing and also it just being a misunderstanding.
Once Arnold realized she wasn't so bad regardless of how they'd been brought together, she was already too hurt from being too committed and getting denied and just thought it best to put it behind them. It was a fine enough story about reluctance and overzealousness.
The problem was making it a thing with her constantly rebuffing Arnold, since we see him being a nice misunderstood guy it just made her seem spiteful in turn regardless of her previous reasons.

wasn't this whole ep a dream?

She was the villain in the show
After Arnold tells her he didn't like like her she constantly teases him
Makes him drag around Gerald little sister just to mess with him, and reject him again at the end
Finds out Helga has a crush carefully makes her spill the beans
So OP they took her out of the jungle movie

Wasn't it all a dream?

She turned Arnold down and he ends up dating his creepy stalker.
She didn't do anything wrong.

Deep.

What's with the Hey Arnold! threads? Like I know The Jungle Movie just came out but it flopped in the TV ratings

Nickelodeon is dying and has no audience.

It was, but still. I was disappointed that he didn't at least have a little fun while he was there.

>it flopped in the TV ratings
Can this meme just die already? It didn't flop, not even close.

You must be hansome user...

>flopped
Nice b8

But for real, I think a lot of us haven't thought of the series in ages and are going back and watching the episodes again. Holds up really well overall.

THIS pretty much sums up my life.

He doesn't want aids or stds.

I´m so jealus user, I´m so ugly that all girls never talk to me, I´m a 33 years old wizard... You are really lucky

Why is he such a bitchboy?
>Supporting Character was nice to him and had intelligence.
>Bitchboy neglects her and goes after his super retarded exchange student.

Wasn't there an episode where Arnie visits Arnold at the boarding house? So...Arnie exists. How about the others?
Wouldn't this also imply...Miles is not an only child?

She can't help it Craig wanted Arnold/Helga (much like you can't blame Valerie for Butch's Danny/Sam bias)

She doesn't owe Arnold anything. Is this shit ironic or are you one of those "nice guys" that gets upset when a woman doesn't return the same feelings?

She did rub it in over and over again.

Personally I hate her because I can't stand that affected way they have her talk.

nigga don't you dis canned beans