Kill six billion demons ksbd

>The Martyrs have died well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ
youtu.be/EnoNpqAW2qE?t=90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so is the imp+red combo gonna die to the bomb or is catzerker gonna die

Looks more like that whole section of the maze is gonna collapse in on itself.

I wonder where lizard guy is going?

I think he knows something the others dont.

but why the dinging and the focus on the ignition fireflies again

The dinging is the priest's counters updating. The flies do lead me to believe something is gonna blow though.

>catmaster took his jacket off and left the kitty behind
That's a death flag.

I'm hoping it rearranges itself and forces the group to split up.

I bet the party gets separated so we can establish one of them was bought by Mammon. One of them has to be, thats the main "superpower" Mammon has after all.

Are we all agreed we still want to sexually fuck Princess?

As opposed to non-sexually fuck?

Yes on both accounts.

tag:emotionless_sex

I disagree only because I want Oskar instead.

I want to way more than I did before t b h

Oscar looks like he's thoroughly enjoying himself.

Well he has to look like that but I don't doubt it.

RIP catmaster
he's gonna fucking die.

youtube.com/watch?v=HORkT4a2MhQ

Also I really like how mammons priests look so fucked up. What the hell kind of awful torture life did they have to suffer to be a generic numbered priest? All of them look miserable and half dead.

Charon's running away, eh? Is this whole thing gonna blow up or will 000001 be revealing why she's Mammon's best?

I'd rather do Cat Master. It's a pity he doesn't have a mouth, but on the other hand, it'd probably be a fucked up insectoid mandible thing if he did.

Oh look, yet another entry in the series that would work better as part of some sort of world building encyclopedia along with all of his one off text lore that is infinitely more quality than whatever the fuck is happening in the story

I just noticed oscar has a fuckton of knives all in his back and neck

>The group backstabber gets backstabbed

>catmaster
good taste user

>catmaster
Agreed, good choice. But Oskar is papi.

Also, where is Allison?

> (OP)
>>catmaster took his jacket off and left the kitty behind
>That's a death flag.

No way, he's just entered his berserker mode.

Princess was gathering up all the bombs...where in the maze did she ascend to Red?

Because there's a big fucking bag of unattended munitions right there, and there's still plenty of fireflys about.

Dammit Oskar, the ONE guy you should not have killed early....

>Also, where is Allison?
Maybe she got ahead of the others and went down one of the tunnels?

Are you sure it's not the sound of metal against metal?

>
>Are you sure it's not the sound of metal against metal?

No, the last page showed the counters resetting as they were killed. That's their rank counters whirring like mad as Allison's Asskickers do their jobs.

Gotcha. Curious to know what happens when the priests die. I'm guessing a trap is sprung instead of access granted. Although, the alt text calls them martyrs.

I'm guessing WC and Nyave are still just waiting?

Can we all agree that Cio is best girl?

no

>Can we all agree that Cio is best girl?

Yes we can. Cio is best girl.

White Chain is best girl.

No, White Chain is Best Angel. Even better.

The blue halo priestess from the previous pages still hasn't entered the fight. Abbadon has said she's going to be strong. Kinda weird she hasn't fought yet.

They're about to deal with Mottom

nah, i think Mottom is gonna get to the Mammon in full "pre-death murder rampage" mode on.

>White headed Allison
WELP. THIS EGO TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS

no

Is it weird that I like her more than regular Allison? I wish she was the main character.

I still prefer angry blue monkey-frog-imp way more but eh, if she stabilizes her form a bit, sure.

Don't pity the priests who've died: pity the janitors who're gonna have to clean the mess up.

>take it from an older woman...

I have a legitimate sense of dread about where this comic is going to go after this fight scene is concluded.
The group will obviously be split up into smaller groups or even single members after this point, and it will be a completely miserable time waiting for each member to get their own conclusion on this little robbery attempt.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the objective of Allison to find Zaid is actually in vain and "the prince is in another castle" gets pulled out.

Please let Cio be okay, i love that little blue bitch

"Do what thou wilt."
The party has killed its own members before, so why not abandon them and do your own thing?

>I'm hoping it rearranges itself and forces the group to split up.
It doesn't need to rearrange itself, it's already a (now opaque) 3D maze and the line of sight to the already-open door is blocked. The door might not have even been the actual exit.
Anyone would be lucky to find anyone else after this shit show -- even if they were all cooperative!

She has erect nipples post-transformation.
C'mon, the answer is "yes, definitely, several times."

George Lucas would be proud.
Oscar is definitely going to need a new coat after this mission though.

> In before Oscar's death triggers Cio to transform... Directly to black.

The answer is obvious.
>Martyrs
>countdown

youtu.be/EnoNpqAW2qE?t=90

It's going to blow as soon as the last one dies.

honestly there's so much blood everywhere all those fuses are probably too soaked to ignite.

He didn't leave it behind, though. He's protecting it. Sweet thing.

He went INTO the maze, and started slaughtering the people inside.
look at the black smudges, and all the "DINGS!", and blood exploding out of the maze in the middle panel.

the real question is the fireflys.

i like the direct contradiction to Cio's statement that demon's don't have friends and are just "pure desire"

What if a demon had the pure desire to have a friend? ... Or protect a cat? Mold their desire to something positive.

Pales are a bit simple. I wouldn't be surprised if Cat Master started out as a devil who was simply summoned to take care of that one specific cat. And he's done it extremely well.

I mean, Pales aren't entirely mindless, but I do think they need outside stimuli to develop towards a direction.

One has to wonder what happened to that cat for Cat Master to decide to take up arms to protect it

you guys got it backwards. He witnessed the unspeakable cruelty perpetuated by the cat, and pledged himself in its service. the cat is the master.

He didn't realize all cats are like that.

I was kind of bummed to see that there's only been one booby trap do far. The triple blade thing was nest but I was hoping to see some more creative traps even during the fight, like someone would be struggling with an opponent, reach to press a level that's been revealed by being coated in blood and then two invisible pillars would crush their enemy or something like that. So far (unless I missed one) it's been the blade trap and that's it :/

Unless those tics are the sound of traps getting triggered and they are about to go off in a chain reaction wherein the crew gets saved, except for one or two.

>summoned to take care of that one specific cat

I know he's 99.9% likely going to die, but I would really love to see that back story.

Is Oni Princess now the largest member of the party?

No, silly, I'm talking about a bomb that is linked to the priests.

There was one priest getting shanked by a trap in the great double page, below the guy shanked by Cio. Thought, you're not wrong.
I guess it was just enough of a clusterfuck already without adding traps.

I hope you get your super cool webcomic idea off the ground soon, user

Princess is a big girl

For you.

For me.

For my dick.

For this guy’s dick

Unfortunately.

>Red Mask demons are stronger than elite mooks
Why haven't they taken over Throne yet? They could just gang on the Demiurges and steal their keys

Just because a mook says they're the elite it doesn't mean they actually are. They're just hyping themselves up.

They are probably Elite, when compared to worlds outside of the Throne. There being powerful just makes you a regular mook. Still, seeing that there are quite a few red masks and this is one of the Demiurges we are talking about (one obsessed with Greed), I would have expected at least one mini-boss that could have easily killed off the red and blue demons.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if most, if not all, of them were born, raised, and trained in Yre and never stepped a foot outside.

The miniboss comes after the mooks, gotta wear the party down before dropping the hammer.

Well, for demons to actually get masks and forms, they need to make pacts, right? I assume most of them are in service to a human.

>Traps are expensive
>Monks are cheap
Dragon is best businessman

Pretty sure he pissed off mate

because the seven are immensely powerful since they sucked out the strength from their slain rivals, even the heretic's court aren't looking to directly oppose them yet

Also, this world is going by video game rules, where the leader of any organization is probably somebody who could kill every one of his mooks by his or herself in a fight. They are just kept around so that the leader and their lieutenants doesn't have to kill everybody themselves.

Pretty sure the unified court could take on any one Demiurge except for Jag and maybe Gog as she's the wildcard, but the rest would surely come down on the court for challenging their power.

OBTAIN ADMITTANCE TO A HIGHER STATE OF EXISTENCE THROUGH BLOODSHED HUMAN INFANT

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE, BABY

>bulging fishtits
I miss 'em.

this guy is going to show up in like 2 pages mark my words

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE, BABY!

I more miss Gunwitch. Damn she was cute.

Princess jumped from blue to red after only recently being resealed. Are resealed ebon demons destined to rise through the demon ranks quicker than normal? Will Cio inevitably become Yabalgoath again?

>Here's my dumb thought:
Demons are only named, forgetful aspects of the Black Flame. They naturally have all of the aspect of "chaos" as a part of them. But because they've forgotten, they can only remember those aspects by being told (name-giving?) or having an experience. So, red is clearly violence. Princess going through violence remembers it is an aspect of self (Black Flame) and so advances to red. By virtue of that, though, demons seek out experiences that match their present constitution. Reds seek out violence because they identify with it. So on and so forth. Ebon being closest to their true nature and with the most accumulated aspects.

Cio is changing because she's remembering Yaldabaoth and every aspect that Yaldabaoth contained, rather than suppressing it. So I suppose she might accelerate quicker. I don't think the same applies to Princess.

>Rise quicker
Princess is a special case since Allison used her key to fuck with the laws of demon-binding; a demon's identity is in the mask, not the flame, so when Vladok broke his mask that should have been ego death for him and if anyone else had masked the black flame that was his body the new mask would have given him a new personality/identity. The reason, I think, that Princess could jump to red without needing a summoner to cut out some names is that she has Vladok's memory and a closer sense/idea of what her true name is, so she can inherently tell which names are important/closer to her true name and then actively shed the useless ones if she's driven hard enough to do so.

>Will Cio become Yab
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she did since the adventure is getting her to act more Yab-like, which could get her to embrace the name/identity again; though we could end up seeing something like what's happening with Allison; the Yab-identity and Cio-identity fighting each other for control with Cio likely coming out on top. I know I'm looking forward to seeing Cio's forms as she ascends back to Yab and hope Abbadon doesn't skip straight to ebon, or if he does to at least show what she'd look like as a red/green/gold. Long shot bet would be that she somehow embraces the Cio aspects of herself so much more that they override the Yab parts and give her a new ebon name more like what she wants to be now.

I'm hoping she sits at gold for awhile so we can see a gilded Cio wearing nothing but jewelry and hair.

Well yeah, traps ARE expensive and sometimes not very effective. They need spring up again, cleaned up, make replacements after idiotic minions spring traps by accidents, repair them (with an expensive SPARE PARTS), UPGRADE THEM and if traps involves explosive, replace sections in a palace after explosions. So yeah, traps ARE expensive.

On other hand, there is like THOUSANDS of people flowing into the Throne, and looking for a job. If one gets injured, you can easily replace him with another. Properly brainwashed minion can sustain themselves and requires a little to none motivation to keep going. Hell, you can give a gear from dead guys, and he will use it.

In short, minions>traps.

For minions you need some sort of infrastructure and supplies, traps can last for much longer and proper ones could be very effective. As for maintenance, you will have some people either way so might as well tell them to maintain those traps.

And that’s where a proper conditioning and brainwashing comes in. By promoting “ascetic choices” you really can cut corners on things like “proper bedrooms” and “not bland and repulsive food”. Hell, you can make them into a self-sustaining system! Still, it’s all matter of brainwashing and instilling loyalty and/or fear to the subjects. You can’t be cheap with that if you wanna live.

Traps are good, but like I said, they have to be inventive and unexpected for being really effective. Heroes will try find a way another way around death trap, and it’s only a nuisance for you and minions. And effective traps are expensive, better just buy a horde of minions on that money.

The vault is also nigh infinite, they can fit a few farms and water supplies in there somewhere.

And if you gonna make a unbreakebable vault for your unbelievably huge hoard, you gonna make sure you will have a food and water supplies with sustainability. Starvation is bad way to go, even if you are a fucking demigod and a ruler of a 111,111 worlds

NO HE CAN'T DIE, NOT FOR THIS HE NEEDS TO LIVE!

When did gunwitch die?

She didn't. On his tumblr Abby said she stole a ton of cups during that fiasco in Motty's fortress then ran off and made a fortune selling them.

>Juggernaughtchan invite you to tea on the rooftop like usual only to give you a love confession

What is your response Sup Forums?

Sure. And the dog you grew up with is still living happily on a nice farm in Kansas.

To be immediately killed by a Juggernaught ashamed of her own ability to feel anything but hate.

I know you are all appreciating Princess.

But can we stop and talk for a moment about how white haired Allison looks like the kind of chick who'd climb on top and ride you till your pelvis broke, then role over and tell you to give as good as you got or she'll cut your balls off?

Or am I the only one thinking that?

Accept and live happily with 5 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe until my violent/inevitable death that leads her to death, reincarnation, rejecting mortality, and pursuing the destruction of the multiverse/purge of throne.