Everyone seems to know about Billy and Mandy...

Everyone seems to know about Billy and Mandy, but why doesn't anyone remember Grim and Evil even though it was objectively better?
youtu.be/yYFu1fNt7N0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N8v45ceVnzw
youtube.com/watch?v=v56mnKkdw0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember Grim and Evil.
To the point where I've always referred to "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" as "Grim and Evil" because I never watched either and assumed they were the same show.

>I've met people that didn't even know the "Evil" of Grim and Evil had its own show
youtu.be/N8v45ceVnzw

Isn't this the show with the disgustingly obese belly dancer?

Grim and Evil made no sense conceptually....what was it supposed to be a parody of? Krang? GI Joe villains? It just made no sense.

>objectively better
sure that's why it was originally Grim and Evil and they downgraded it to just the Grim Adventures because they figured it was too good of a show originally.

kys Grim Adventures was a work of genius, Evil Concarne just ok, which is why it died off when separated from Billy and Mandy

I do remember it, which is how I know that--
>even though it was objectively better
--this is bullshit.

brain-dead bear is kind of gross

To be fair, a lot of the season 1 episodes of Grim were mediocre at best. I think you could make a genuine argument that the first batch of eps were inferior to the corresponding Evil shorts, but "kids with a Grim Reaper" is just a better hook and when they split off, the Grim Adventures became objectively better.

That was actually my favorite of the two. I miss it

I mean, there's a scene where Major Doctor Ghastly belly dances, and she has a little bit of tummy, but I don't think anyone would call her obese. Though, I remember the scene having her stomach moving a lot, which I'll admit looked... Weird.

Evil con carne had its own show to
youtu.be/N8v45ceVnzw

L-link?

i honestly like this more than the brain eating meteorite

It's a pretty short scene, but hey, if you want it-
youtube.com/watch?v=v56mnKkdw0g

>starts out with 2 evils trying to one up each other through evil laughing

I'm genuine surprised evil con carne never took off at the same level as Billy and Mandy. I personally liked it a bit better just from the characters alone.

My dick thanks you

Like it had some great moments, it makes me sad it wasn't popular

UDUMB

Oops meant to quote

It was fun, but I hated the ending.