LET US GO user! WE DON'T WANT TO WATCH CARTOONS WITH YOU!

LET US GO user! WE DON'T WANT TO WATCH CARTOONS WITH YOU!

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Fucking kill yourself and die

you need to fucking die

fucking die already

Execute yourself already

Samefagging never hurt so much....

It would be really helpful if you died

You just need to fucking die

wowee

get hanged already

Blow your fucking brains out

>Post Nudes
>Lasts like an hour and gets over a hundred replies
>Post Ponies
>Just Barneyfags
Sad.

Fucking get nailed on the cross

I'm just waiting for someone to decapitate you

Barneyfag starts these threads too

nice smear campaign, fag

No, by Barneyfag I mean the guys who complain about ponies.
I imagine bored Ponyfags probably started this thread.
There is a distinction.

is thing a bot?

So, you'd PREFER the sex, right?

I'm just waiting for you to be bludgeoned with an axe

>Implying it's not a mod conspiracy to keep global rule fifteen in effect to preserve the status quo

Someone ban this fucking fag jesus he or she needs to chill the fuck out you fucking virgin. Get a fucking life.

Hi new, it's one guy. One guy is responsible for the collective asshurt towards ponies , and his name is barneyfag. He starts these threads just to spam pony hate . nobody else cares and if they did they wouldn't bait him with something so painfully obvious . when is Lee gunna die ?

t. shill
kys

you kys please

>>tfw barneyguy will never be banned because he purchases VPNs and uses mobile phone IPs

>He starts these threads
no he doesn't

nigga check my 5

As for why they would want to keep status quo?

Removing rule fifteen means /MLP/ would be gone. If it goes, Hiro would then need to consider other boards just as useless that deserve to go too, like how Sup Forums is pointless due to /trash/.

And if enough boards get pruned. He might have to to consider...

Increasing page limit on remaining boards!

Well this thread has been up for awhile.
With this and yesterday I'm starting to think the janitors are just asleep at the wheel.

Huh? I don't see any ponies in the OP.

He also uses his parents money like a fucking leech

fucking die

So... while we're still here...
Shim Sham or Glim Glam?

does anyone think barneyfag is actually multiple people at this point

Hey Lee, serious question. If you died RIGHT NOW from a heart attack or rectal bleeding, do you have a bot in place to take over or is that the end of the barneyfag saga?

Give it a fucking rest you faggot and go outside and play

Glimmy. Sun horse is garbage.

fucking kill yourself already

Shut up! Family Guy is on TV.

there should be an autoban for posting this image

Based barneyfag poster

Neither, they're both Barney garbage that should die horribly.

Shimmy had a better-handled redemption but is a lot blander character than Glimmy imo.

Get rekt Glimmer!
Sunset is the Light and the Way!

Lee? Charles Lee? Notorious dick from the American Revolution. I hate that guy!

The original is on autoban. I have to use an alternate now because mods can't do their jobs properly and seem to be unable to ban people who deserve it.

Shimmy. Glam horse is garbage.

What would Lee do if Ponies were suddenly allowed on Sup Forums again? Or at least, if pony images were allowed outside of /mlp/ like how Pokemon images are allowed outside /vp/?

My Muggah!

Clearly.

I reckon he'd probably run himself ragged trying to get to every thread.

He's claimed that he'd leave and end his crusade, but we all know that realistically, he'd still spam threads and complain on /qa/ about the decision. Only it would be "Barneyfags are breaking this obscure rule, ban them' instead.

I'm just waiting on these fags to be genocided

Same thing he always does except he wouldn't have to start the threads anymore. I don't know how he finds the time to do it while having time to fuck his dog and all

Oh hell no, I'm not going to bother with that. I didn't even bother with /mlpol/ when that was a thing, so that should be an indicator.

>As for why they would want to keep status quo?
I have the horrible feeling that they actually believe GR15 is doing anything positive at all instead of making their jobs harder for no reason or benefit.

>this level of delusion
Next you're going to start saying I constantly make doompauling threads against the movie and saying I spam /mlp/ calling EqG fans "Barbiefags".
Oh wait, /mlp/ ALREADY DOES THAT.

How pathetic must your life be to do all of this?

Not a whole lot. At least I'm not a degenerate

Nope.

I'm just waiting for these fags to be fucking gassed

I like to believe our boy Lee is a brony who's playing the long con. By pretending to be the biggest anti-pony autist he's going to get gr-15 pulled either because the mods wanna fuck with him or they're sick of giving him a reason to bitch. I think he's trying to get ponies on Sup Forums permanently

Keep telling yourself that faggot

Probably more likely.

Then again, I will be honest, even as a fan of the show when /mlp/ was made along with the rule, I agreed the number of threads was getting a little absurd. As well as the backlash threads.

Though I feel the old meme of pinkie pie advising one to "put your dick in it" was the most relevant thing to /tg/ at the time.

They're like pink salt and sea salt, they're pretty much the same with the difference that one stayed in horse world while the other stayed in colored people world.

what comic or cartoon are these cuties from?

I'll shimmer their sparkles.

Equestria girls

I really don't get how this show has generated all this hype and hatred.
At its best it's pretty good, but it's not usually at its best. At its most it's pretty friggin' average and it can even get pretty bad at times. It's like a cross between a typical kids' show and a typical Canadian "made out of obligation" show. I never found anything groundbreaking about the show or even anything worth looking at more than once.

What is the appeal of all of this? What am I not seeing?