She's so CUTE in the crossover episodes that I feel compelled to watch her show

She's so CUTE in the crossover episodes that I feel compelled to watch her show.
Is it as girly as it seems?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/DEC.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favorite episode was the one about the Obese White Male Purposely ramming his car into someone elses car and yelling at how shit of a driver the much safer driver was acting and almost ran over a bunch of school children

But Super Girl is the Bad Guy because the man who clearly does not give a fuck about almost killing all these kids screams "The fuck did you do to my car. Fuck these gay ass kids for getting in my way"

>sees show on netflix
>decide to check it out.
>"hey that was pretty neat. I'll watch more"
>never watched more

It's entertaining enough when it doesn't go full Hashtag:Feminism. I mainly just watch for pic related.

IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING AREOLA???

You're seeing things, user.

Nothing wrong with girly, user.

Her nudes leaked; you can see her take a dick if you search.

I lost all interest when I saw Jimmy Olsen. Do they ever become a couple, or is it safe to watch?

She gets pounded by him in an alley halfway through a costume change.

Just fucking with ya. She kisses him all of once, then calls off the whole thing. Just in time for a white boy from space to appear and she jumps into bed with him.

The dancing around love interests abruptly stops in the change over between seasons. She gets with Mon-el instead.

But the show isn't that good really.

>Is it as girly as it seems?
Yes. It's an okay show if you were to measure it objectively, but sometimes the show was a real drag to watch. But hey, it may not bother you as much.

>finally get some media with a cute lesbian couple with a nice relationship that doesn't seem obnoxious or stupid and feels very genuine
>oh nooo drama happened and now they broke up, who could've seen this coming

Don't bother. It's absolutely terrible in every way.
Easily the worst out of all CWshit.

Judging by the first episode its at least a bit fan service-y with a few nice shots of her in tight clothes or acting cute.
god, I want to protect her smile.

Yea... that ends real quick. Save for an ep where she's tainted by red kryptonite. But there are always the pictures.

I liked the first season, dropped the second in the second half. I'm liking the current season so far.

It's kinda girly, but not unpalatably so. My sister & dad are both huge fans.

She was better in Glee desu

>It's entertaining enough when it doesn't go full Hashtag:Feminism.
Can you elaborate?

It's got a bunch of references to the 2016 election and Trump.

Ugh. Well now I know to stay away, so thanks.

It's ok.

Man Supergirl will Neff r be able to step out of Supermans shadow.

This

Man, those parts when she's upset and about to cry make me see her as a daughteru.

Overgirl was hotter.

literally no one is denying that
but she wasn't nearly as cute

I want to dry her tears with my cock desu~

>Try to watch the first episode
>"Boo hoo my entire job is just getting coffee for some bitch."
>Lives in a huge loft
Dropped so fucking hard. I don't know who this appeals to, but it ain't me.

You could say she was a supernova.

That's all American television tho

Benoist is cute.
The show is overly relationship gay and straight drama and feminism. It's written toward a sjw female audience.

>Yea... that ends real quick.
Even the shots where she's in the office and wears pants that accentuate her thigh gap? Pls no

SHE'S A SLUUUUUUUUUT!

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/DEC.html

>6. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/01 **#6**
>Speaking of cheating, this A-/B+ list mostly television actress who has a franchise character on television/almost television cheated on her significant other with the guy she is going to debut in the next couple of weeks. This is not her first trip to the cheating rodeo. Melissa Benoist (Chris Wood) ("Supergirl")/Taylor Kitsch ("Waco")

My slut

She's the main character. Other relevant characters include her sister, her female boss, her female CEO friend, her sister's girlfriend, and a woman who kinda shows up from nowhere.
Male characters are the Martian Manhunter, Jimmy Olsen (who is now black for some reason), the all knowing tech guy and Supergirl's boyfriend.

Nice.

I had a dream that she was a family friend and I slapped her on the ass as a joke. When she thought it was funny and not weird, I groped the shit outta her and even got some pussy patting before running away and possibly leaving her very upset.

I want to deflower Supergirl.

>It's written toward a sjw female audience.
If that's true then maybe I can give western entertainment another go. I really can't find any fault with the show even with the amount of female characters and black males. The characters and their interactions seem fine.

I'll take the anal.

>Jimmy Olsen (who is now black for some reason)
Casting choice?