Being young has never been this refreshing

Being young has never been this refreshing.

get that unfunny shit out of here

Did that midget and the fat godzilla sized pink haired harlot ever get together or what?

BIG

STRAIGHT

TANGO!

She ate him.

>shows Kirbopher
>despite him being a fucking moron and a douchebg to everyone around him and basically almost caused someone to kill themselves

Good ol' Sup Forums

No idea, but they're somehow actual VAs now. Kirb's voiced Garma in Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin, Reigen in Mob Psycho 100, Pegasus in the 2014-2015 Viz dub of Sailor Moon, and a fuckton of other comparatively minor roles.

Kirb's also kickstarted a TOME RPG, too. A kickstarter that got fully funded, somehow. I'm honestly surprised that callout culture hasn't claimed him as a casualty yet.

The smug-ass shitheel deserves it, at least.

Oh no, they fucking did. Apparently Kirb is an asshole and he left dirty shit on the floor at one of his friend's own homes. Kirb almost caused a fucking mentally disabled person to kill themselves.

He's a shit person, the only reason why Tumbl;r didn't fully gobble him up was because during his old cumbuddy Psyguy's shit. Kirb basically washed his hands fully from Psy's bullshit even then he moved away from Psy before the callout even got brought up.

So that brought some form of "holy sainthood" to people but the victims of Psy and people who knew Psy didn't agree with Kirb's commentary. They felt that Kirb was basically wit hthe whole harassment and shit that happened that Kirb didn't have the right to move on from Psy's shit.

Except that's when they are wrong as well because Kirbopher has the right to simply say he's done with the whole issue. And never talk about it as a human being. He didn't fucking diddled with 12 year olds on the internet, why even bother bring up his shit? But still I just enjoy the drama and it was good drama.

That KS was a scam, it was already half-funded before going live. The game will never be released either.

The thing of it is, his apologies were about as genuine as Psy's were. That, and every time he opened his gob on tumblr, he tried to make shit about him, when he was NEVER a fucking victim, and one of the abusive fucks, right up there with Psy and Dave.

Agreed, Cailen fucking admitted that he was part of the problem. Niro did as well and so did many others including the victims admitted that they did shit things.

The only person who didn't do it was Kirb and he tried to make himself look like an angel.

Doesn't the game have a ton of glitches?

Apparently Psy still had a friend in Fred Wood, AKA That's My Trunks, ONLY becaue Fred is so buttfuckingly dense, he hadn't realized how bad the shit Psy had done was.

Once he realize he went and fucked up, he apologized for being ignorant, and enabling Psy to continue being a shitty person by standing by him AFTER he went off the deep end and nuked Fireball20xl because of said ignorance.

Then he disowned the pedophiliac cunt.

I mean, good for Fred, but my fucking GOD, man. He made your average Harem Anime Protagonist look socially competent by comparison. He was THAT fucking dense.

>Reigen in Mob Psycho 100
Welp, guess I don't need to watch the english dub now

Yeah, when a guy you hate taints something you like, it's hard to try and get back into the thing because they are now associated with the thing, and ruins it, kinda.

The godzilla got thin, became a 6.5-7/10 (her face is just eehhhh) and went on to voice the final boss on Skullgirls and 2B in NieR.
Kirb is Reigen in Mob Psycho, has done some minor VA roles on DBSuper and has done some stuff for TOME.

Can you give me context? I never heard of this scenario before.

You shouldn't watch english dubs ever.

I mean, Rina seemed like a decent voice actress from what I remember. Not sure about Kirbopher.

According to Terra Walken Stewart one of Psyguy's fucking ex girlfriends. Kirbopher was just as abusive like Psy, they always harassed people over stupid shit and just in general were assholes. But the most interesting thing about Kirbopher to give you a very deep description about it was that Kirb was a stalking creepy guy who talked shit about everybody. To the point where the animation community rolled their eyes at his stupid shit.

They both knew ach other for a while, I couldn't blame the guy to just dump him out of no where. But when your buddy is fucking up shit and you're in the cross hairs as well, and your friend dosen't want to change for both of you? (Psy hasn't changed not one bit, he still thinks that all of the shit that was going down was just simply because of bad jokes and evil ex girlfriends)

You gotta be the big man and distance yourself.