I fear for my life if Trump becomes President

I fear for my life if Trump becomes President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Hello Ahmed

Good.
KYS, just get it over with.

Shut the fuck up, muhammad.

IF YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL RAPEFUGEE YOU SHOULD

If Trump could make you fear for your life, you probably deserve it.

Relations with China and Arabic gulf countries will worsen.

hahahah 10/10 reply

>I fear for my life if Trump becomes President.
Sure the terrorists will probably blow-up/kill a whole bunch of shit, but at least it's not WW3.

This

>d Arabic gulf countries will worsen
Good, maybe we finally have a valid reason to nuke the place then. Waste of precious resources.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Bye

I absolutely can't believe it happened it

You see, you are already thinking in nukes. Thats not where the world should be heading.

>Be CTR shill
>The power is out for some reason
>The door is locked from the outside
>They're gonna let us out soon, heheh... right?
>Uh... Sup Forums? Will you maybe come by and let us out? /pol? You're supposed to be the GOOD guys, xD
>p-Sup Forums?

tough luck then

kill yourself ctr bot

tough luck ahmed

I fear much less, because Hillary won't be trying to enact a No-Fly Zone over Syria to support ISIL or outright mashing the Big Red Button to send our ICBMs flying at Russia in a fit of Cold War senility.

>achmed
>ctr
>bot
>lel

What about actual answers?

It is. These people will never learn, they will never change and most of all will never leave us the fuck alone. If they would just live in their huts and let us live our lives then no one would even care. Instead they try to weasel their way into out economic system, make gigantic pseudo investments, support backwards thinking values and have the most hypocritical attitude of any ethnic group on the planet. They are human trash. Africans are fucking retarded, you cant blame them for being worthless. But Arabs? They are supposed to be part of the smart group of people. And the Turks are slowly getting there as well. That entire region needs to be put down.

/thread

and you should OP

I do not really care for ethnocentric explanations, it is actually all geopolitics and economics.

And I fear Trump will fuck both up.

Answers to what faggot you asked no question just baseless whinery

kys

Pussy grow some balls you woman