DuckTales

The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest!:
Scrooge and Huey are determined to be the first to set foot atop an impossible summit, but the snow-capped mountain holds a treacherous secret that tests both their will power and survival skills.

This airs today and I've noticed that there wasn't a thread for this so I thought I'd make one.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mega when?

>webby
ffs

A full month without Ducktales went by, good riddance Disney

The TV schedule programmers probably sought out a strategy to maximize viewership all different Disney XD shows like Tangled, Big Hero 6, Star vs. the Forces of Evil and so on.

mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ

Thank you, user.

Thanks!

Bretty gud episode plus Webby wasn't a total sue. 9/10 only because I was expecting Donald to be present and create an avalanche with one of his tantrums

Google drive when?

>[Santa Claus] is not welcome in my home! He knows what he did.

>Mount Neverest is three times deadlier than Mount Certain Death.

The one liners in this show are great.

>It'll all be worth it to get the treasure of Mount Neverest.
>There is no treasure of Mount Neverest.
>... Nope, Louie out! You guys have fun.

Louie continues to be the best.

Kino episode, easily one of the best so far, if not THE best. Every regular character apart from Donald was present and correct and not annoying, the adventure was exciting and paced well, and the humour was excellent.

If every episode was like this, the show would be one of the best cartoons in recent years.

I agree.
It's not that I'm ungrateful it's just that I'm on my phone for the weekend and there's no wifi in the area.

Also Scrooge was actually the main character and was written perfectly.

I wonder if that anonymous Webby artist will show up?

Holy duck. Best episode so far. This series should all be like this.

Now we need an episode that's mainly the nephews + Donald. It would be the most like Euro Duck comics.

hoping for an online link instead of download

Is it just me or are Webby and Huey just Dipper Pines split into two?

I forsee Webby being first on top due to shenanigans

How did cutting the cable cause the clip to come loose from Launchpad's zipper? Are we to believe these are some sort of magic scissors? I sure hope somebody gets fired for that blunder.

I liked. An adventure where Scrooge finally has an important role (shared con Huey). Webby was not annoying. And a fun subplot with Jet.

He's had an important role in the last three episodes

assuming you mean scrooge, in which case you're wrong
Mark Beaks episode was in those 3 & all he did was listen to Glomgold scheme for the entire episode

True - he had an important role in the Pyramid Episode

Louie and Webby were the main protagonists of that episode.

She constantly wants to get off the mountain actually.

>towels
>in sauna
Why won't foreign devils learn how to sauna?

is the same in every animated show.

What, you mean jobbing so webby and Louie could save the day?

This was a fun episode, definitely Bettwr than Toth-Ra. Probably becuase they didn’t contrive up a character flaw for one of the Triplet on the spot and instead just let them be the balanced trio they were established as in the pilot.

this was arguably one of the best episodes since the premiere, but I think I'm giving up on watching any further
there's just too much fucking webby & she's too shit

These two are gonna to fuck in future; mark my words.

If by "in the future" you mean "when they get back to the plane".

Did Scrooge really say this, or did Scrooge say "I did"?

So when do new episodes even air? I've been told "saturday mornings", but I check the Disney XD schedule and it never shows new episodes on saturday mornings, only older episodes.

East coast USA, and I've got verizon FiOS

Born to late to explore the earth.
But perhaps not born to early to explore the galaxy.

Ah, globalism.

Absolutely trustworthy.

"he did". Scrooge has a grudge against Santa for something.

OHHHHH, this is probably a Christmas Carol reference.

The premise of the episode, and most episodes, are good. They're sadly almost all ruined by bad dialogue, character direction, and writing.

Huey's autism.

The writers complained the episode was put out of order just because it had snow in it, but it clearly mentions Christmas and Santa Claus.

Makes perfect sense for Disney to want to change the order of the show. seems to me like the writers are just looking for excuses.

We all do, Louie.

Anyone?

Disney exec please leave

THIS so much

One of them is an eternal loser?

East Coaster here, they premiere at 8 AM.

The out of order shit was never a legitimate excuse, because hardly any episodes were really swapped in order. And they should be able to stand for themselves, regardless of which character is being pushed as the main character.

fug

guess I'm waking up an hour early on saturdays then

What do you expect from writers who are all tumblr and pull the same shit that girls can't be feminine.

Except he's right and you know it.

Explain the shit with Webby, Lena, Magica, and Della Duck then?

>girls can't be feminine.

Just because they're not wearing frilly pink clothing and acting shy and demure doesn't mean they're "not feminine"

A quitter.

user obviously referring to that Dana Terrace and Webby, faggots.

No shit you dumb nigger, you didn't answer my question about the episode order.

Did Dana Terrace unfollow you from her twitter account?

point still stands

>female character isn't super feminine? REEE TUMBLR GTFO MUH GENDER ROLES MUH GENDER ROLES

literally no different than the faggots who cry about female characters being feminine

What about them?
The point is exactly that. If you like pink and dolls like the og Webbigail, you're offensive. Which is the same bullshit rationale as them getting butthurt the episode was moved to December and failing to mention it actually had mentions of Christmas in it.

Go back to r*ddit.

Because I'm not that guy, maybe?
And stay mad.
Kek

Bunnies are creepy, alright.

Look mom nigger nigger nigger :^)

They got it right in Strike Witches at least.

Why do you fags think I'm talking about the characters themselves? I'm talking about the plotlines that were established and dropped for no reason because of the fucked up ep order.

Kill yourself, poltard.

Maybe because you're fucking retarded and don't know how to write a coherent sentence properly.

>I'm a faggot

No kidding.

There's no Sup Forums in here, faggot, if you could read you'd see he is just connecting the writers doing two different things. You're the only one getting riled up about pol, so kill yourself first.

What is happening to this thread? Can't we all just get along?

Now read the greentext aloud over and over until you can finally accept it, user. Good.

Fuck off retard

Never. Twitterfag still can't let go that he got snubbed by Dana Terrace. Just like Scrooge will never forgive Mallard for betraying him.

Because some idiots misread the post about femininity when it was talking about the scheduling.

Obviously they were just looking to start shit themselves.

Why so hostile user? Let's talk about ducks.

Gay.

basically this and idiots kept dragging it on. But back to the topic, since the ep outright mentions Christmas, I don't see why there was backlash for rescheduling the episode, even if it wasn't in the writing order.

Now you're thinking with portals.

Go suck trumps dick you cunt

Gaaaayyy.

Nothing wrong with a holiday episode, but why put the whole show on hiatus just for one episide? Are they airing reruns? How do they expect to build an audience like that?

He said bury me among the clouds

I think so too, but the other caption does fit.

That's not appropriate language for a Woodchuck.

Just how the heck the map has different signatures? Error or what?

It's probably just wax crayon. Easy to rub off and then write over.

>mega.nz/#F!93pREBJA!zTnTDn7uUAfNmhCSZJ3nYQ
This is what I clicked reply in the thread for. Thanks.

I'll scroll down and actually contributed to the conversation later.

Oh, right.