Good job, Sup Forums. You have destroyed this poor old woman's dream that she worked for her entire life...

Good job, Sup Forums. You have destroyed this poor old woman's dream that she worked for her entire life. I hope you feel happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm fucking ecstatic if she loses. I'll go out tomorrow morning and buy an American flag to put on my wall.

Baittaa lujempaa.

but shes going to win. WA going blue. its over for trump now.

>I hope you feel happy.

You have no fucking idea. I feel like I just slew motherfucking Satan.

Mexican American

I am extremely happy. fuck that bitch

I'm fucking ecstatic. I hope she has a stroke from anger tonite.

millions more dreams would be lost forever in a war with russia

Fuck you, cunt.

You mean just like jamal is destroying your gfs pussy right now? If so, hell yeah Sven.

FUCK HER AND FUCK MOLLOCH

I'm so happy I wish I could poop on her face. Sadly I'd probably get rectum-shy and nothing would come out.

honestly hillary is probably happier if she lost. She won't have to do a much of a favors for scummy foreign interests and wall street and she gets to sleep all day and spend time with her family (besides Bill)

Time to put her in jail

>I'll go out tomorrow morning and buy an American flag to put on my wall.
You know what? Me too.

Be sure to get one MADE IN USA.

Not gonna lie, if she loses, I might feel pretty bad. Still, fuck her. Hope she rots in prison.

>poor old woman

She might be a whole bunch of things, but she sure as shit ain't poor.

A
FUCKING
PANTSUIT

>That feel when you can go do bed knowing that this cunt will never realize her lifelong dream of being the first female president.

My dick is hard thinking about it.

Now we just need to bring her to justice

Between the Cubs winning and (RIP Grandpa/Uncle Casey) Trump this is fucking nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews

GOOD GOYS, GOOD GOYS, WE DID IT.
TRUMP WILL FIGHT GLOBALISTS

Karma's a bitch.

Who gives a flying fuck? She's corrupt as shit anyway.

Not that I consider Trump to be much better, but it's a 'lesser of two evils' situation.

>Poor
Pfffftttt

YOU FORGOT YOUR SARC TAG! DUMB FINSKI

Feels good, man.

You mean Moloch...

hope she pisses and shits herself on stage

>"I-IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY TURN!"

I'm actually glad her political ambitions are collapsing all around her. She thought she would get the presidency handed to her on a silver platter, and now it's all crumbling apart.

Fuck her, fuck her foundation, fuck her god damn scummy bullshit as SecState, fuck the DNC.

Derp. Just realized you were a Canadafriend.

Still, I'm an American who does not own an American flag. I should be ashamed of myself.

god I can't wait for her to be in jail

Hope she's ready to go straight to fucking jail.

It is purely design of the divine one. President Donald J Trump

Warms my heart TBQH

Fuck her dreams. What about the dreams of the dead civilians of Libya? Syria? Iraq? Yemen?

I love you amerifats

BOOYA!!!!!

No need to thank us Russia we just averted the end of the world! Now can you please send some of your women over to celebrate we need more white babies!

IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD