How would you make Condiment King badass? I mean even Calendar Man was salvageable, so how about this guy?

How would you make Condiment King badass? I mean even Calendar Man was salvageable, so how about this guy?

He rebrands himself the Tartar Tyrant and uses people as condiments

His mustard gun fires mustard gas distilled from mustard
His ketchup gun fires acid distilled from ketchup

Just give him a real gun

Maybe a knife too

But then they're no longer condiments.

Anything's a condiment if you're brave enough.

>an actual pair of undies

I approve.

This desu

Hot sauce gun made with those peppers that are just lab codes

Something along these lines. Maybe make him a disgraced PhD biochemist who has a grudge against the food industry, and uses his knowledge to turn any condiments into poisonous weapons. Smart people can literally spend a couple of hours in a well-supplied kitchen and makes mass-murder weapons

You don't make him badass. The reason i love DC is because the occasionally pull out those gag characters. I'd just make him extremely lucky and gets away with crimes because of a sting of coincidences and oddball timing.

He rapes the Joker.

>replaces all of your whipped cream with mayonnaise

After coating his dick with the essence of chilles?

Master chef that kills his clients for money by poisoning their condiments
Yadda yadda untraceable slow acting poison yadda yadda green beanie and round sunglasses

He can somehow find everyone's allergy and carries epipens he charge millions for. Shoots someone allergic to soy with a hyper concentrated soy sauce gun
"My men have blocked the doors. Transfer $30 million into my swiss account or your wife dies. I think her throat is closing up. You'd better do it soon!"

>How would you make Condiment King badass?
Have him give his life to save a child or some other self-sacrificing shit like that that is so in-universally touching that a new fast food company opens, making CK their mascot, becoming popular and killing more people by diseases from eating junk than Joker ever did

Have him hate Szechuan Sauce. He'll be history's greatest monster in no time.

He goes Dark and turns to the Dark side of flavor enhancers.

Condiment King is literally a joke character making fun of 60's Batman villains

Trying to make him "badass" would be like when they made Lobo into a dark bishonen

Making him put mayonaisse on pastrami

Mitchell Mayo owns a small sauce company. His sauce is somewhat popular but he really doesn't get to expand doe to a lack of money. At one point, he starts messing around with hot chilli sauce which causes quite some damage to his body. So he makes up the persona of the Condiment King to hide his scars and injuries in public. It also boosts his sales a lot due to his CK persona and also due to the press reporting about it. Despite his condition, he is a fairly happy man doing the shit he always wanted to do and this is what keeps him happy and his sacue is bought all over the world. But at one moment, a villian poisons his signature sauce, the "Condiment King's Hot Curry Ketchup". Loses buttloads of money and had to close his company, also had to give up on his condiment king persona. But he wasnt the only one whose sauce got poisoned: others had to close as well because thier sauce also got poisoned. The police eventually had to remove all sauce in Gotham due to this but otherwise didn't know how to deal with it and the lunatic just poisoned soft drinks instead. So he uses his knowledge about condiments and herbs in general to gear up.
He has some condiment based weapons like capsaicin bombs to cause pain, nutmeg dust to immobilize great numbers of people, some condiments to stop cars and busses etc, he is in general a fairly bizzare yet potent hero being somewhere at around street level, maybe higher. He then gets to find the guy poisoning all the stuff but took quite some beating and he couldn't afford the medical costs this time. Also, the public frames him as the guy who poisoned all the stuff, labeling him as a mass murderer. He had to hide in the underground, working in a hidden restaurant preparing almost extinct animals. One of his coworkers got beaten to a pulp because he fucked up, he then poisoned his food and killed him to take revenge. He then turned into an assasin and merchenary focused on infilitrating vehicles impossible to infiltrate

He makes gravy out of people

Allergens

Because calender man had a compeling gimmick that isnt immediately laughable. Theres no way to make condiment king serious, and even then you shouldnt make him edgy. Him and a bunch of other c listers add comic relief to the batman mythos, making him super evil will just be a fucking dumb move

We had this thread months ago and it was solved then.

an edgy elseworlds where Batman is a Jew in Nazi Germany and watches his parents get gassed in front of him, and Condiment King is an equally edgy Nazi who kills people with mustard gas

I know it's against the spirit, but why not make him a goofy character who's just good at what he does?