This episode was fine. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. Besides, OK KO is primarily a comedy...

This episode was fine. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. Besides, OK KO is primarily a comedy, so there's no need to take it so seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

ok-ko.wikia.com/wiki/Let's_Take_a_Moment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUT IT CONTRADICTS THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Finally, a shitty episode for the fandom, piece of shit.

What an interesting bait that takes almost every statement from last thread to bait anyone with a baiting opinion out.

Good strawman.

OK KO is a shitty show getting shittier, if you want to make a lul random inconsistent show at least make funny jokes and characters, this cartoon got neither

thats wrong

>episode undermines everything that happened in the season.
that episode was trash and ruined everything, your cocksucking of this show was for naught.
get over it.

I find it interesting how the pilot was rated TV-PG, but this episode was TV-Y7-FV.

This is pathetic as "why you watch wwe? Its fake lol".

This is fucking pathetic lorefags , absolute fucking pathetic.

Fuck off Ian.

what was with the crystal?

So did the show basically pull a Gumball, where the entire season built up to something, but said "lol" and undermined anything that could have changed the show in someway?

Just finished watching the episode.
WHAT THE FUCK

No is not, there is not a single character like bender or fry in this shit. There is not a single actually funny joke.

This show is pointless,just bury it and make a new one that try to be funny or try to tell a fun story.

I hope it isn't canon.

yes, it basically shitted on everything that happened before.

randomtards like you are the worst cancer on Sup Forums

go back to watch family guy or teen titans go

Gumball don't take itself seriously and don't have a theme.

Ok ko has, that's why this episode fucked everything.

>Ok ko takes itself seriously
If you try to pretend the show is something it isn't, you're bound to be disappointed.

>entire episode about turbo ko rampage
>entire episode about lazer blast death
Is that's supposed to be like gumball,TTG or uncle grandpa then they are doing everything wrong.

Fine? It was great

>oh yes lorefags understand Ian , we get that the show is not a lore show.
>wtf this kill the loreee nooooo
>but this was a loreshow! This cannot be happening!

I hope there is more episodes like these

I was talking about the whole Rob thing for season 4 of Gumball.
The show played him as the big bad for a decent chunk of the season and they really don't do anything major with that idea except go back to status quo.
Which is to be expected from a show like Gumball, especially considering the Season 2 final.

I thought it was pretty good. Animation is full of pastiche and homage now. Hell, I just watched a Pulp Fiction scene in a Thanksgiving special. Why shouldn't okko have a little fun with its pilot revisit?

Are you implying those episodes were serious drama?

>tard damage control saying you're not supposed to take the show seriously

then what was (to name a few) T.K.O, glory days and Let's take a moment? all episodes that were character centric and were obviously building up to something that would be expanded on further down the line?

this "don't take it seriously" bullshit only applies to shows like uncle grandpa where everythingis gags and off the wall and there's no plot involved at all.

Variety is the spice of life, user. Next time a cartoon throws you for a loop like this, just ree into a paper bag until you calm down.

>there is not a single character like bender or fry in this shit.

Star vs, Adventure time, Steven Universe are goofy but consistent, Even Futurama is consistent

Uncle grandpa, TTG and Gumball aren't, there is no central plot,no real or serious character development.

Ok ko try to be consistent on 90% of the episodes and then shit everything up from times to times

You and Ian are both Idiots.

Say Uncle.

>A gag episode is triggering autist this hard.
Keep it up Ian.

gtfo Ian you fat nigger

>triggered SU babbies and tumblrtards mad over KO not being the same unfunny melodrama SU is

Say uncle is a elseworlds episode

of course the brainlet praises shit when there's fapbait involved, and he's also apparently ashamed of it by using spoilers but also is dumb as hell for keeping the filename, defeating the point of spoilers.

>this
Its just a gag episode, there is no reason to be this triggered

>triggered redditors can't take criticism on their shitty shows

Can someone please explain to me exactly what happened and why it's triggering so many people?

>its a su/starvs fag cries the episode
Hahaha

Why OK KO fans are so oversensitive? You can bash any show except theirs, this sounds like ponifag autism.

>muh lore is critisism
Absolute kill yourself my man
Ctritize the episode alone , not the reason that triggered your lore autism.

You are retarded even for a randomtard, I bet that you would think that's okay if everyone on Justice League or Avengers cartoon died out of nowhere just to came back in the next episode.

nobody who is bashing this episode isn't a fan

This. I just watched it and it was merely a mediocre episode, what's with the drama?

I don't get these autists. Do they refuse to watch live action shows because they have actors? Do they not realize that their cartoon isn't real?

When the next stealth general comes up for the next episode, one of the following will happen:
>It turns into an argument about how nothing in the show matters or some shit because of LWTP while ignoring the episode preview
>The lorefags either stop sperging or go away and everything goes back to normal

1 part spergs upset for some reason
1 part people who don't care about the show and are only here to prey on drama

>the fucking state of the lorefag
I am trying to enjoy for the thing what is
The sandwich scene was a goddam cowboy bebop reference
These shows try to be serious , just like green latern or spectacular.
Okko is not you goddam autist.

nothing will ever have any impact or importance whatsoever because it's been revealed the entire setting was just a in-universe tv show.

will K.O. ever become a hero? who fucking cares, it was all a dream.

Jesus tapdancing Christ is this why people are sperging out? Holy fuck you guys it's a cartoon.

>muh impact
go read a fucking book

Have whiny lorefags complaining about this episode completely forgotten about Say Uncle and that one meta joke in Steven's Dream?

I like lore too but I know how to take a joke and besides, I don't think OK KO is suppose to be super lore driven anyways.

If you're gonna do that then there's no real conflict in steven universe because there's a fucking reality warper who could, on his own, destroy the diamonds and the homeworld gems in a split second.

Ok Ko was not like uncle grandpa or TTG you epic retard it was consistent for dozens of episodes then we got fleas and now this contradicted the whole thing

I'm not against loreless shows being loreless but OK KO can't decide what it is.

>The state of lorefags right now

It was an elseworlds crossover episode like Justice League meeting Power rangers.

I noticed it since the first episode, they acted very similar to Rick and Morty fans claiming that show was genius and "better than everything else"

I understand that people want world building, but did you honestly expect that a fucking cartoon on CN could deliver?

Samurai Jack, Young Justice, Adventure Time etc

in Say Uncle, UG says nothing in the episode has any weight on the series, pretty much a disclaimer and it's the first thing he says to steven.

>I don't think OK KO is suppose to be super lore driven anyways
you either don't watch this cartoon or everything completely flew right over your head.

Nigger read Ian's twitter
The answer is fucking there

>stand alones and consistent story at same time
>entire season being consistent and the pulling a stand alone one that is later mentioned anyway
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Ian you dumb nigger,fucking choose what your show will be.

>"let's fuck with our viewers and everyone invested in the show and play it off a joke"

this is exactly why everyone is mad.

>muh investment

Ian wanted to take both slices of the cake, he wanted Aventure time/ Star vs audience AND Teen Titans Go/ Gumball one

Now his show is a joke without pun

Yeah I loved it. Did people not like it?

>cartoon pulls a "it was all a dream" card
guess I won't pick up this cartoon anymore.

>just saw the episode
Is that what people are fucking raging over? Is it even canon? Does it even matter? It's not like the characters are real anyway.
How are you all so autistic you get your panties in a bunch for a blatant gag episode? The SUfags didn't even get this turned up about Say Uncle.

I don't understand this opinion. You know that Ok. KO in the real world is just a show, right? You understand that they aren't real people? So who cares if, within the universe of the show, they are ALSO just people playing characters. Which is what they are in every plane of existance anyway. It changes nothing because the narrative is a story. The fact that they're actors doesn't change the narrative anymore than realizing that Radicles the magical flying alien is actually Ian JQ doesn't ruin OK K.O. for me.
This episode literally changed nothing. I need someone to explain to me how it did.

>It was all a dream.
No it pulled a "show within a show". Everything that happened still happened, within the universe of Lakewood Plaza. But it simply established that within the cartoon world it is ALSO a show. It's not like the show is gonna just be the story of the actors from now on. It's literally just a one-off episode.

Are most people on this board retarded or something? It was a fun joke-episode, why is everyone so butthurt that it "ruined the lore", the show was inherently goofy from the start and this wasn't something that just broke all the rules of the show, I mean, when other shows have a "behind the scenes" episode/special does that invalidate them completely? No, because it's not meant to be taken in the same way as the other episodes.

Lighten up over a novelty episode, guys.

This is to some extent the equivalent of reading a good book or watching a movie you are into and then them blatantly saying its all "just a show"

It's unnecessary and takes the immersion away. What's wrong with it being real in that universe?

Its a gag episode you retard. Nothing was revealed, the episode is a joke.

>that is what people are complaining about for the entire thread
Fucking American Dad had a gag like that, but it doesn't deter episodes like the Christmas Apocalypse or Jeff in Space episodes.
Fucking cripes, this board really can't fucking take a joke.

>muh immersion

Holy shit people are actually mad about this episode? Autism is more widespread than I thought

American dad does not have character progression like ok ko, there is no real changes, there is no real serious villains

>O.K. K.O.! Let's start the show!
If you didn't see this episode coming, you are a retard.

I have the feeling that if some people ITT were subject to a "got your nose" joke they would stop breathing.

So are you incapable of enjoing live action and movies? when they do interview or what?

>he's never enjoyed something enough to where he could be immersed

I mean this seriously, I feel sorry for you.

t.retard

the entire point of telling a story is getting the reader invested in it.

OK K.Ucks
You shitpost till the end
You are my best friend
Let's be redditors!
OK K.Ucks
Let's start the shitshooooooooowwwww

But seriously finally Sup Forums realized how shitty this cartoon and fandom are, I hope we BTFO this cancer like we did to Rick and Morty and MLP

This. I didn't like the episode but boy am I enjoying the reaction.

Why people keep complaining about lore when even said the show dosen't take itself seriously and even the plot episodes are parodies

>muh E-MERSHUN

what the fuck? fuck off, this show is great.

BUT DUDE THE SANDWICH FLASHBACK WAS TOTALLY A SERIOUS AND TOUCHING MOMENT

>shitty animation
>shitty character
>shitty plots
>loreless show trying to take itself seriously with villain plots taking more than one episode and character tragedies

Is shit bro.

Fucking this. Sure this episode wasn't as funny as I expected a meta episode to be, but it was harmless in the end.

Not everyone will appreciate mindfuck tier humor, but I do.
Visual gags aren't the only standout type's of jokes this show has to offer.

>trying to take itself seriously
are you sure about that

Since the first day, those fags trying to push a company war with steven universe for no reason, I KNEW this fandom was going to be shit just like the cartoon.

Test

Someone didn't see the Jeff in Space arc.

>take itself seriously
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHH

>he takes a silly cartoon so seriously that a meta episode breaks all sense of immersion that he had.

yeah is shit lads
Still at least is not Star vs and can live with that

ok-ko.wikia.com/wiki/Let's_Take_a_Moment

There's plenty of shit I love that DOES do that. Toriyama breaks the 4th wall in Dragonball from time to time, but that never made it hard for me to get immersed.

Isn't that cute, folks?
This user thinks he knows what he's talking about.