Star vs. welcome to hiatus

So how have you thought of Season 3 so far?

To be perfectly frank, if I look at the sum of it's parts compared to previous seasons, this is probably the most solid one yet. I'd arguably say it's the best "A-half" of a season we've had so far, at least the most focused

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwmCjJ2J_Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5 cute facts about jackie:

- She's a girl!
- She's an angel!
- I love her!!!!!
- Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually still surprised how far they took the update of the status quo. It's the major shift in setting and character dynamics that people always seem to hold out for but rarely get.

Was still holding out for more Hekapoo though.

SEEING EYE IS BEST SPELL

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG AND ONLY EXPOSED THE SHITTINESS OF THE OTHER SPELLS

The idea of sentient spells is interesting. It'd be cool if one of them tried to escape from Star's wand and have a life in the real world.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwmCjJ2J_Tg

Marcapoo is the only real option

This is your 'cute and perfect' ship, goys.

New episode makes me wonder.
are Eclipsa spells really that evil? cause all seeing eye was just trying to do the best thing which was tell the truth.

MEGA WHEN

We don't know how far back all seeing eye can show you, but if it's just a mere few minutes or hours, then marco sneaks away to see jackie without telling star

They are dark spells, that doesn't mean they have to be necessarily evil

Just like Eclipsa

No, actually, ASE just learned hypocrisy from Marco.

Janna has proven herself to be best girl yet again

>Just like Eclipsa
>She literally wants to force mewni into mewni monster hybrids
>Not evil

River was the best girl in that episode

still not my best girl but ya gotta admit, no one is as chill as janna.

Post star vs desktop wallpapers, I need them now

5 cute facts about brittney:

- She's a girl!
- She's an devil!
- I love her!!!!!
- Brittany!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder that Spider With a Top Hat is the purest

How common are brittneyfags anyways?

was the stump day episode the season finale?

mid season

I still think that title belongs to Jackie, but Spider is pretty great

I like it.

>force mewni into
I am pretty sure Eclipsa doesn't want to do anything and just be left alone. At least for now. We have zero indication of what Eclipsa wants to do other than hang out

rest o the season when?

She sees no wrongdoing with running off with a monster when they're at war with them at the time, she picked them over her own people. That alone is treason.

Sometime in 2018, probably april or something

>hekapoo gets a big mug of alcohol so strong it catches fire
>marco gets a daiquiri
god dammit marco

months

is she okay with the breakup?

Haha more like "sad and suffering"

>Now Tom is going to pound Marco into next Stump Day to prove he’s a good boyfriend.

alcohol is for +18, and he is 15

>Jana burns down a Mewnian idol
When will be her beheading?

>i support tomstar

What Eclipsa did and what you think Eclipsa wants to do are two separate unrelated things

Not really, but suppose it was. Suppose it's going to happen (or has happened). When will the reveal take place? How much before or after Kellco (ofcourse before Starco, which is endgame), and how?

lets be honest, marco got his ass whupped here. headlocked in like 5 seconds

>They were at war with monsters at the time
That is a fact

>Eclipsa ran off with a monster as a lover
That is also a fact

Treason like this used to get you killed

>Sup Forums thread
>Full of shipping & OTP
Fuck off losers

I want them to fuck off, but they won't leave.

>18
here its 21, which goes to show that its different anywhere and whatever dimension they were in probably doesnt give a shit

I'm not denying what Eclipsa did. I'm saying ">She literally wants to force mewni into mewni monster hybrids" is wrong

I'll be mad as fuck if eclipsa dindu nuffin, she's way too calm about being called a race traitor.

Eclipsa is really Bill Cipher woman or Daron wanks off in Gravity Falls after their shit?

>marco is finally being based for the first time in the entire show these last few episodes
>people are upset at that

niggas wanna see Marco be a cuck and he won't take that shit

i like how all the adult situations in the show just kind of get somewhat hinted at but not outright stated
>marco and hekapoo go out for drinks
stuff like that. its irrelevant if the drinks look alcoholic or not, the point is they go out for drinks and we can infer that because its a kids channel we have to pretend the drinks are alcoholic
>casual sex
>drinking
>drugs
>etc
i wonder just how explicit the show would have been if it had gotten picked up by comedy central or netflix

Don't know. She's been drawing more Jackie than usual.

Older cartoons like looney tunes always drinking & smoking man
You're a pathetic pussy neoliberian asshole

>You're a pathetic pussy neoliberian asshole

>daiquiri
Call me a retard but i don't know what the hell is that

basically an alcoholic slushie

thanks for the pic, brainless

You're a retard

Some lame ass gay cocktail.

>You're just mad that Marco is fighting over Star instead of you

Holy fucking shit, I still can't get over how absolutely savage this show is with the shipping.

nigga, how about you go spout nonsense in some other thread. clearly you are confused and irate, and we dont need that here

Shipping is cancer and killed my fun slice of life show from season 1. Newfags who joined recently will think this is supposed to be some serious political drama when it was originally just a show about an idiotic magical girl going to earth to get all her personality out of her system before she was ready to become queen.

Daily reminder this is endgame.

5 cute facts about Janna:

- She's a girl!
- She's a little rascal!
- I love her!!!!!
- Janna!!!!!!!!!!!

>Tom and Tad are cucks

What the fuck Tad is seriously creepy and seeing Tom getting but blasted because he was just riding Marco’s tail was pretty out of pocket. Like I’m pretty upset how Tom is now reverting back to being a complete angry fuckboi. I wanted to like him but now he’s coming off as an asshole again.

Fuck you, season 1 was boring as fuck. The S1 finale and S2 are what made this show actually worth watching. Yes, that includes ships, and yes that includes the political drama.

>I just wanted to get free food
>Where's the fucking catering?
>Marco's being a little bitch again
>When's the next Slayer tour?
>Are there fucking sprinkles in this?

Tbh I’m not really enjoying the new episodes of season 3 as much as season 2.

>Fuck you, season 1 was boring as fuck.
Get better taste, faggot

>fun slice of life show from season 1
you mean it punished stars mabel behavior, to the relief of everyone here. star was a cunt all season 1 and she finally started getting her shit kicked in for being a cunt in season 2, which is apparently where you lost interest. so how about you go put the gravity falls series finale on repeat and watch that for the rest of the day

shut up, i'm already put my comment before ago & dumbass pieces of shit like you replying & comment about a user is hilarious as fuck.

I can’t stand SVTFOE anymore I want off this ride

Been waiting so long to post this, Brittney thread now

>Like I’m pretty upset how Tom is now reverting back to being a complete angry fuckboi

They have restarted Star & Marco relationship, this was already a huge red flag for me.
I knew this would happen, i just hope all of this is on purpose.

>The S1 finale and S2 are what made this show actually worth watching.
I'm not gonna be a liar like Jackie and say I thought the exact same thing when I first watched Star Vs. I was ready to drop it before Toffee came in. Then S1 finale and S2 happened and I was all aboard Mrs. Nefcy's wild ride. But then I went back and rewatched the entire show and now I appreciate season 1 for it's goofyness and it's charm. Ludo is now a great villain for comedic purposes and was never meant to be taken as an actual threat.

Then go.

youre trying too hard

The sense of mystery from season 1 is completely gone. I used to be honestly curious of what the wand was truly capable of and they've just dropped that entirely for whatever the fuck they feel like doing down.

The only parts of the series I still find enjoyable are Janna hitting on Marco, and it looks like even that is getting thrown out because the creators want to pander to the yurifags and tomfags.

>pander to the yurifags
There is not a single yuri ship that has a chance at all of becoming canon

How soon until Janna steals Tom away from Star?

Seasons 2 and 3 completely downplayed the importance of the wand and made star herself more important than she needs to be. They tried pulling a hack job that star was always incredibly talented so she never needs to practice, tumblr of course thinks this is good characterization and thus not a mary sue

RGB is the first Butterfly queen? The other ones have two initials, so it seems like whoever this is has a first name made up of two words.

Hi jebus,is the stump day song ready?
fue un día muy especial
¡FELIZ DIA DEL TRONQUILLO!

Never, because as this episode confirmed Janna is only wet for Marco.

Season 1 didn't need to be muh lore and muh deep story heavy, it gave you enough that you can know for yourself like the wand is a very powerful relic that can turn even the weakest of monsters into a genuine threat just by holding it.

HAHAHAHA

Donde est el mega?

She's not wet for him. He's just an easy mark.

Stop clapping you bitch

>catching up with the new season
>reach this chapter
Did Marco just renounced having badass adventures with a plump redhead demon who is obviously drooling for him (thing he's aware of) in favor of a blonde retard who has been treating him like shit the whole season?
What the fuck, when did Marco become such a fucking idiot?

I still think DN stands for "Daron Nefcy"

i like it, but it's fallen into a rut
eclipsa is cool, but isnt much of a villain
now meteora is back
so far eclipsa has been worthwhile
but ultimately unsatisfying in a narrative sense
hopefully mother and daughter can fuck shit up together

I see your Brittney and raise you a Star.

El mega esta en el archivo
¡FELIZ DIA DEL TRONQUILLO!

Yes.

I bet you if they redid this scene for season 3, they would ruin it with cheap gags and some tacked on message about inclusion and diversity or some shit like that

That's a real shitty edit

Merci beaucoup

Marco has been ignoring an easy lay begging him for sex for years. Of course he's an idiot.