Why the fuck does he always get shit on and have to apologize when he tries to stop suffering his sister's bullshit...

Why the fuck does he always get shit on and have to apologize when he tries to stop suffering his sister's bullshit? They spend an entire episode showing us why he gets fed up with their shit but in the end it's "that's mean lincoln" and he says sorry.

that's what famillies do, take the fall in the name of greater good.

you can't understand because you're an autist self inserting as a rational character.

>Implying you know what his life is like

>take the fall in the name of greater good.
That's fine, and the moral of family is nice and all, but the episodes I've seen is him trying to have peace and quiet from his multiple sisters that all fuck him over and they get mad when he just wants a minute of peace. Buy ear muffs? get shit on. Try to sit in the car in a seat that they don't fuck him over during an entire road trip? get shit on. Sometimes if you're lucky they'll realize they were cunts but other times even when it's written the exact same way they don't.

life, is a gift!

>le Lincoln is Dipper meme
Lincoln has to apologize far less than his sisters or the group in general has to if they fuck up.

Lucy doesn't do anything wrong thou.

That's not what I was doing, I keep seeing episodes in syndication and notice a recurring theme, I never compared him to Dipper who, yes, apologizes more. Doesn't mean I can't hate this too.

She tries to subtly seduce her brother through poetry.

because that's real life

before this thread goes to shit

reminder that Leni is the best Loud and the entire cast admits it in No Spoilers.

Oh my fuck I immediately thought the same thing.

For the record, has anyone ever addressed that whole Dipper thing to the creator

Because I never forgave for that bullshit.

>before this thread goes to shit let me remind you who best waifu is who does no wrong and is a precious cinamonwoel teehee
waifufags need to have their own place that isn't here

maybe you didn't notice but Lincoln is the middle child, brother to 5 younger and older sisters, he always has to take care of them and they'll always have him do something they don't want to do just because he's the man.
it's what being a big/little brother is like.

That's how real life works... until your sister does something so incredibly stupid, your own parents disown her.

That's a good thing.

She wants to make him happy.

Society coddles girls, what else is new

Exactly.

Lincoln has done a lot more unjust apologies than Dipper.

>Lincoln tries to help himself
>Sisters won't allow it
>He apologize

>Lincoln tries to help others
>Sisters all agree to help him
>Plan goes wrong due to all their efforts
>"This is all Lincoln's fault!"
>He apologizes

You mean /trash/?

He's expected to be the mature one. He'd have to be pretty foppish to whine about little insignificant things like that.

Reminder that Lincoln eventually snaps and grow up to become a molester (Savino)

Because the Loud house is garbage, thats why

Won't stop us from complaining, though. Not like it did before.

Utilitarian cannibalism is unsustainable.

>he always has to take care of them
That's not the point, ignoring them crying and fighting and blaring loud music and shit is a different thing.

>He'd have to be pretty foppish to whine about little insignificant things like that.
He can't do anything with them fucking him up, not even read a comic or sit in a car

I didn't see any of that in the last episode. He got Clyde to man up and get his parents to smothering him, and the next episode it was Lana who had to apologize.

Sounds like a little bitch then.

They went out of their way to make the trials of dealing with them extreme, everywhere he went they followed him to do some stupid overblown thing.

Honestly this shit pisses me off
Reminds me too much of Mabel

That's because it's an aspect of the show that was toned down in Season 2, with more focus being put on the sisters.

>with more focus being put on the sisters.
which makes it worse unless you masturbate to the sisters and don't actually watch it

na bitch

You can tone down a majority and it can still be a majority.

Lana was sooo shit in the last episode. she's not even old enough to cash in that prize and lets everyone freeze to death, doesn't even spare Leni who won that contest for her.

Dipper 2.0.
Also this kid is actually 80.

Still outdid Clyde.

because savino was using lincoln as a proxy to apologise for his sexual misconduct

He's also not close to any of his siblings, or his parents when you really think about it.
>Lori: forces him to date a illegal Mexican he doesen't even like, just so she'll keep her own shitty boyfriend (who she regularly cheats on). The worst of the bunch by far.
>Leni: retard who secretly trolls him.
>Luna: who?
>Luan: fucking psychopath who sees everyone in her immediate vicinity as nothing but toys. Toys, toys for her to play with, and replace once they break.
>Lynn: brutally bullies Lincoln because he's weak and sensitive.
>Lucy: doesen't give a fuck.
>The twins: assholes.
>Lisa: uses everyone as a lab rat.
>Lily: shits on everything.
Ironically he's probably closest to Lisa and Lily despite them hardly ever interacting.

>>Lucy: doesen't give a fuck.
>implying

Lincoln makes Lucy smile thou.

>97226274
there it is.

the thread went to shit

Which episodes?

Quit avatarfagging your waifu, you're just making the autism worse.

This is one of those shows where if a thread isn't an immediate circlejerk then it's doomed, apparently.

Loud House threads start out as shit by default.

At least someone was pointing out the flaws for once and it wasn't "who is best girl and why is it"

Good point actually.

> they get mad when he just wants a minute of peace

It works like that irl too. Girls are fucking annoying.

I assume the first one is when he gets the ear plugs so he can actually read his comic book. They decide if they can't have peace and quiet that they trick Lincoln into believing he made a promise to help Lola and everyone scaring him about what happened when "They didn't keep a promise".

The second seems like every other episode

Prime example of autistm that is killing loud house thread, you loudfags need to separate from them

But the first one the point was that he was lying to their faces about paying attention to them. The only reason why they were able to trick Lincoln is because he kept trying to pretend he was always paying attention. If you just straight up ignore your family like that and lie about paying attention to them, you're the dick no matter what.

Because he's a white male.

>Lucy doesn't do anything wrong.
That's Correct..she's the best!

This was supposed to be a response to

I thought that was a figurine until I noticed it was a painting

The answer is that Loud House is a bad show.

Because Loud House is a harem anime.

It's clearly supposed to look like a figure. Even has that ugly seam in the top of the head a lot of figures have.

maybe one day

It would never be allowed in this world user.

Because he's a cis white nu-male, duh.
But seriously, he's living in a house with fucked up people, he probably knows it's better to apologize to avoid further problems.

kek, who drew this