IT'S HAPPENING. HE'S ACTUALLY GONNA WIN!

IT'S HAPPENING. HE'S ACTUALLY GONNA WIN!

>b-b-but muh voter fraud

Squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess.

hes fucken won i love you aussy bloke

FUCKING PRAISE KEK!!! :DDDD

C'mon we can't let our energy's die down yet cause we feel safe!

THANK YOU MEME MAGIC
I WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN

MAAAGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kek be praised America will be great again

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

But can he win? Im retarded plz give me numbers, can he make it or he has to do state gymnastics to win at this point?

How much longer until America is great again (ಥ﹏ಥ)

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

shadilay

WE'RE GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT COUNTRIES SORTED BY KEK TIER CHART, MOVE US UP TO UNKEKED RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND

FOX HAS TRUMP AT 254, JUST TOOK GEORGIA

THE MADMAN IS FUCKING DOING IT FOLKS, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
JUST 16 ELECTORAL VOTES NEEDED.

He won't win Michigan. There's an unreported district right around Detroit which I can only assume will be blue.

AHAHA TIME TO MOVE TO CANADA YOU BUNCH OF PUSSIES

Guys, when it's ending?
It's almost 6am here, I'm up all night to give my power to Trump, I want to watch his victory live somewhere

I've done the math. It is mathematically impossible for Trump to lose. President Trump is now a reality.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

FUCK CTR! MAGA!

SPECIAL PROSECUTER
>SPECIAL PROSECUTER
SPECIAL PROSECUTER
>SPECIAL PROSECUTER
SPECIAL PROSECUTER
>SPECIAL PROSECUTER
SPECIAL PROSECUTER
>SPECIAL PROSECUTER

B-BUT MUH CORRECTED RECORD

>Trump just fell from 222 to this

Wait, what?

THANK GOD THESE FAGS ARE MOVING OUT TO CANADA, NO ONE IMPORTANT WILL BE MISSED ANYWAYS.
TIME TO BURN THOSE FAGGY ROBES THESE FAGS WEAR.

>Stronger together
more like Cry Together

cnn has 216 to 209 Trump

Trump's ego won't allow him to leave any votes on the table, he will sue where necessary to oust the fraud, so it can be prevented in the future, the American people shall not be deceived

This is absolutely amazing

DAILY REMINDER THE CLINTONS ARE BUSSING PEOPLE TO THEIR POLLS
AND ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH

AAHHAHAAAHAAHA

AHAHHA

Make
America
Great
Again

It's called hubris. And the gods punish it.

Updated

more
to
go

KEK WILLS IT

Why is bbc consistently ahead of New York Times???

Dafuq?

I'm so, SO proud of my America bros. Lads, you did a mans job. We love you.

HAHAHAHAHA turn on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah,

he looks like hes gonna cry any minute.

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS

TRUMPS FUCKING WON

I WANNA SUCK SOME AMERICAN BIG PENIS!

It went red in 2012.

All the outstanding counties were red in 2012.

Do not puss out Poland this is our fucking Moon landing

It's good that he did this, people should be vigilant for this type of stuff and he ensured they would be.

209 / 232 on aljazeera

ITS NOT OVER YET M8! GO TRUMP AND MAGA, BUT IT AINT OVER TILL ITS OVER

Let's go americans, make this fucking western world great again, we'll happily follow nationalism

Refresh your page I already shat myself.

Spoiler, you're gonna like it....

IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE, TILL THE VICTORY

Eurobros we've had our differences, but I wouldn't want to share this delicious victory with anyone else.

MAGA, I love you all

Guys, I'm scared. How the fuck is he going to win if Hillary gets California and Washington?

How does that work?

IT'S NOT OVER YET

even jew york times acknowledges

those are already counted for hilldawg in the current predictions fag.

>Al jazeera
are you high?

It's happening brother

GOOD LAD

I love you too Ameribros, I will never forget tonight and its maelstrom of shitposting victory, you actually seem to have pulled it off.

she mathematically cannot get enough points to win

Dont jinx it. He could still lose

Bothers me how they're clearly trying to set up that she wins the popular vote but she's been 2.5 million behind him for a very long time

KEK WILL ITS LADS! IT'S NEARLY HERE!

c'mon guys, what if this is just for the hype/trolling and that hillary is gonna make a comeback. It's to bring it more views.

#illuminati