We will NEVER EVER get a proper adaptation of the first few Ultimates runs

>we will NEVER EVER get a proper adaptation of the first few Ultimates runs
>we will NEVER EVER get homely Hawkeye dropping ten goons with his fingernails while tied to a table
>we will NEVER EVER get shittalking Eurotrash Quicksilver kill an Iranian speedster by running so fast that she disintegrates from the kinetic stress
>we will NEVER EVER get Hulk eating like 400 people in downtown New York while screaming about his need to sodomize Freddie Pinze Jr.
>we will NEVER EVER get foreign knockoff Avengers plotline
>NEVER EVER reality warper Loki
>NEVER EVER Giant-Man army
>NEVER EVER superhuman cap beating Hulk ass

Why even LIVE

Ant-Man suit was neat.

>NEVER EVER
user, the end of Infinity war is just the conclusion of the first arc of the MCU.

We will have Marvel movies for decades to come. Ultimates is totally a possibility.

thank fucking christ

Ultimates is like the coolest shit ever when you're in middle school, but then you reread it as an adult and realize it's stupid garbage

Same applies to most Mark Millar works.

Why are you so goddamn obsessed with movies and adaptations

>we will NEVER EVER get shittalking Eurotrash Quicksilver kill an Iranian speedster by running so fast that she disintegrates from the kinetic stress
that was gangster as fuck
>NEVER EVER superhuman cap beating Hulk ass
and that was fucking retarded

negro what aboot Ult WOlferine vs Hulk? We will never get Hulk ripping Wolferine in half and throwing one half of his body to a different mountain

Ultimate Universe sucks

how does giant man even do anything
does he just step on people

I now need to go back and read my Ultimate comics. Thanks user.

>we will NEVER EVER get Hulk eating like 400 people in downtown New York while screaming about his need to sodomize Freddie Pinze Jr.

A read a few issues of Ultimates (total garbage) and this sounds exactly the sort of crap they'd do, including Freddie Pinze Jr. by name. What really happened?

Do you really not see the utility of being 50 fucking feet tall?

There were two ultimate movies and miles morale movie.

It went downhill really fucking fast, it’s a fun ride while you’re on it but as soon as you hop off you realize how awful it is, some ideas are cool but it’s only momentary when you realize how it undermines something else

Ultimate Thor and related stuff is the only good part of Ultimates.

Ultimate Iron Man suit was good too. Just not Tony, his brother, or the the tumor.

he heard Freddie Pinze Jr. was dating Betty so went on a huge tantrum

>Freddie Pinze Jr
Betty, Buffy, an understandable mistake.

Iron man 6 is Best iron man armor

Not that Ultimates though.

>Wanting an insufferable Captain America
>Wanting QS and SC to have incest
>Wanting the tumor shit

The only good thing about the Ultimate universe was Spiderman, to some extent.

Anyway, I remember reading a reprint from 2012 where Tony and Fury are talking about a possible Ultimates movie, and Fury mentions Samuel L. Jackson and Robert Downey JR. Was this the same in the original print? Or did Marvel just alter the dialogue to match the movies?

Banner injects himself with Cap's blood, feels a transformation coming on, calls Betty to warn her, learns that she's at dinner with Freddie Prinze Jr.
Hulk takes over, cries out "HULK WANT FREDDIE PRINZE JR!!!", and goes on a rampage across Manhattan to reach Betty. As he scales the skyscraper in which the restaurant is located, Hulk taunts Betty, saying that Banner is "too woman" for her, and that Hulk is more than man enough.

I have a first edition trade and it’s Jackson and RDJ still. Ultimate was made what like 3 or 4 years before Iron Man? They had already modeled their Fury after Jackson and I’m guessing the Comics and movie divisions work pretty closet together so Millar probably had some idea who might play Iron Man

This is what I've always wanted to see and now I'll never get this because they fucking killed off Quicksilver. Jesus, fuck Whedon.

>>Wanting QS and SC to have incest
>not wanting this

I could've sworn when the comic was first released he said Johnny Depp would play him

That would be kino as fuck

No, when Fury talks about RDJ, it's in reference to saying that his nose got smashed more times than RDJ (remember that this was back when he was having drug troubles).

Depp was suggested in dialogue as who should play Tony Stark.

Prime Depp as Stark would’ve been great. With him on board, they would’ve surely tackled stuff like Armor Wars, Demon in a Bottle or Commie-Traitor Widow.

Does anyone have that pic from an old... Wizard I think, where they casted the Ultimates around the time of the book’s release?

>you will never get to see Captain America kill a muslim outside the Washington Monument with a lightsaber

Millar actually put the actors he'd have play the characters into one of the first six issues.
>Johnny Depp for Iron Man
>Brad Pitt for Cap
>Michael J. Fox for Bruce Banner
>Lucy Liu for Wasp
>Sam Jackson for Fury
And Millar always said he just thought Thor should look like Jesus.