Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 8 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70e746835817af1cbb9132f6b9c1c5ad-52582d4a/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Ghira was the best part of today

Faunus will rule the world.

Can someone post a higher quality of this screencap?

That was some good bara daddy

this episode was actually good

they've been flaunting the 'Blake's family are in danger' card all season, finally they're actually doing something

This is what the future of Remnant looks like and it's beautiful.

>that upskirt shot of weiss
HHNNNNNNNNNGNGGGG

>Claim to be bad at writing romance
>Writes a top tier confession scene that introduces the first lesbian character

Who ever said it happened because of or after Summer's death? Qrow blamed it on Raven, and the Yang situation indicates it probably happened long before her death.

I think it went like this. STRQ become Ozpin's agents. They see some shit, Raven gets fed up around the time she becomes pregnant, dumps the kid, and returns to run the clan. Tai settles down to raise Yang, Summer and Qrow continue as agents. Summer starts helping Tai out, it becomes a romance and leads to Ruby. Summer stays closer but still hunts, may or may not still do Ozpin work. Qrow is now the only full time agent and team STRQ is effectively disbanded. Summer then dies on a solo mission.

Why do i find Kali the most attractive woman in the show?
Neo is second on my list

Faunus Ruby getting ear scratches from Weiss when?

I guess you like hips

If Faunus were only cute girls with cat ears, no one would hate them. Unfortunately, the majority of them have ugly skin conditions like Ilia.

she protecc

she also attacc

That's the face of a man who makes lesbians jealous

With all the damn talking going on (with slight action at the Belladonna house) we won't hit a bingo until the last episode

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Are you fucking kidding me? That was the most ham handed shit they've done yet, and easily the low point of the episode.

>Lopsided cat ears
>Not bear ears

Who is the Remnant equivalent of Big Boss

Isn't Sun technically a Tourney character?

Will Blake kill Ilia or forgive her? I say Ilia has crossed the line and is beyond redemption. She kidnapped Blake with the intention of sending her to Adam so that he can torture and kill her. And she is planning to attack Blake's parents.

And this is the face of a man who makes Adams jealous

user it's just a white void

>I guess you like hips
This must be it
Hips are GOAT

Jaune in about fifteen years.

Faunus Ruby and Faunus Weiss in heat together when?

Adam doesn't even know who the fuck he is and when they meet Sun is gonna die.

inb4 MUH JURNY 2 DA WEST.

Me

no

>I say Ilia has crossed the line and is beyond redemption.
Best case scenario is that Ilia sacrifices herself for Blake, and Blake says afterwards that she understands Ilia, but can't forgive her.

I lost track of metal gear's plot around 3, but I think it might be raven
see, ozpin is the boss, and she goes rogue and goes back to the bandit tribe/creates outer heaven, and then her kid has to stop her but it'll probably turn out she was actually a good guy in the end

>Not wanting human Weiss to smugly tease a confused and aroused Ruby going through her first heat

Suns not going to die.

>not wanting Weiss to insist that noble faunus like her simply don't get heat like peasants such as Ruby
>immediately goes into heat soon afterwards

Yang is going to become a big boss after Raven's death

He means a character who was introduced in the tournament itself.
At this point that would only be team ABRN unless you also count Scarlet or Sage?

He exists solely for Blake, to help her grow as a character. Characters like him don't last forever.

But he only shows up in the story because of the tournament.

>Suns not going to die.

His existence wasnt limited to the tournament

What if Weiss was a team leader instead of Ruby ?

FNKI, as well.

JAUNE MATING PRESS.

Nah, she just spreads toxoplasmosis, a cat parasite disease which is known to cause increased aggression when infecting humans.
>Yang literally explodes when angry
>Adam went from a vigilante to a batshit insane murderer
>Ilia was bullied and now wants to declare war to half of the world

>Will Blake kill Ilia or forgive her?

Blake killing Ilia would require action, which is something that RWBY doesn't do anymore.

How dare you speak of my wife like that.

Yes.

Nah, I thought this way too, but story wise Sun is the only character who has any connection to Vaccuo. So he'll probably survive at least until the story takes us to Vaccuo.

Because she's by far and away the most likable? Because hips?

Then the team would have had the same fate as the rest of the Beacon teams. Quietly disbanded when all the members went to different academies after the fall.

He's been around since Volume 1, so being in the Vytal Tournament doesn't count. Someone from ABRN, BRNZ or FNKI would count for example.

They survive all the time. Most stories don't constantly cull off secondary characters; just 'cos Pyrrha couldn't get laid doesn't mean everyone else is doomed to die like her

Well, they're tourney characters but I meant ABRN were the only ones who had a chance of showing up in Mistral this Voluem.
I guarantee we'll see FNKI again when we get to the atlas arc but not before then.

I got really excited when Poppadonna went berserk at the end of this episode, but then I realized that the ensuing fight will happen off screen, and we'll just see the aftermath of it when Blake gets back to the house next episode.

>I guarantee we'll see FNKI again when we get to the atlas arc but not before then.
People said that last volume too

I kind of don't think we're going to see any Mistral students. I think the writers realized there are more than enough characters in Mistral already, which is why they pulled that ghost town thing when the team went to visit the headmaster.

>Hey, wanna have a threesome?

>low point of the episode
as opposed to yang going "muh fee-fees" out of nowhere?

Atlas is too far off in the distance storywise right now. I''m betting we get there next volume if M&K can write it around Ironwood and his overall story involvement.

And I can't wait for Ironwood to find out about Ozcarpin. I really want to see that day.

look at this happy family

And this was said this the last time I posted this after which I'll say it again, we legitimately haven't seen Atlas yet.
We literally never saw anything outside the Schnee Mansion and Pilot-Kun's hangar which is why some people theorize that the City of Atlas is actually a floating city and they wanna save that reveal.

Plus by the time the atlas arc rolls around school will be in session.

Nah, that was fine. One of the better of the non-stop talk sessions that we've been getting this volume. Though I might only be saying that because I was distracted by Weiss' legs.

Friendo, have I got some shows for you

I still hope Haven doesn't fall because Ironwood annexes Mistral to keep the relic out of Salem's hands.

Good thing. We already have enough characters. Imagine adding Neptune, Sage and Scarlet together with RWY, JNR, Oscar and Qrow. More characters to distribute screentime and lines. Even Jaune, Ren and Nora have had barely any lines this volume.

I think we can all agree they were both shit.

Sounds exactly what her vag should look like then

Out of nowhere? It was the first time they talked about Blake in years. Yang has a lot of bottled up anger and sadness in her that she hasn't dealt with. Plus she still has PTSD.

Really late, but yang told URGHK right to her fucking face about her abandonment issues. Shitty kitty knew full well and she left.

I want to kiss Weiss right here.

>That moment Ruby is remembering all the previous times yang snapped then raped her until she felt better
Rubes needs a hug

>these past few cliffhangers
Give to me straight doc.

Are they gonna make it?

I want Weiss to kiss my testicles with her heels.

hold on lemme check

I feel like Summer still had to be an agent of Ozpin. If she had full Silver Eye power then she probably wouldn't lose to anything less than a Salem hitsquad.

Raven will very likely survive. If Ghira dies then so does Kali, because I don't see her serving any role without him.

>left
Yes
>Right
uncertain, she's certainly more likely to make it than Ghira.
Dat nigga's gonna die.

To be fair, Ilia's situation stems directly from her lack of education.

You know what, with all the standing/sitting and talking that has been going on this volume, I am going to say that the fight with Ghirra and the white fang members will most likely happen off-screen or be quick and stupid

faggot

Raven's just died off screen and Kali's going to get blown the fuck out cause her husband brought muscles to a gun fight

I like Kali but she doesn't do a whole lot for the story. I dislike Raven, but she still has a chance to redeem herself as a mother and can act as a vector for Tai entering back into the story, so I hope she survives.

Goddamn faunus and their degenerate lifestyles

I think the worst part is that they could have been so goddamn adorable together

Was it rape?

>people complaining that there are no fights this season
>the fights we've gotten are slow, clunky, and uninteresting
>people actually want more

That's Japanese MLP.

DESU Weiss's heart to heart with Yang was one of the best written bonding moments in a fucking cartoon I've seen in a long ass time. If at all. Weiss didn't draw a false equivalency with her own experiences, but also didn't overshadow Yang's issues with her examples either.

I'll criticize the show where it deserves (and it deserves a lot), but this was genuinely really good.

It would have been better if Yang blew off some steam with a fight.

Agreed, but let's be real, it wasn't going to happen. CRWBY is too shy to add fights for whatever fucking reason, and even if they did, we'd bitch that it looked bad anyway. And it would.

Or go to a bar to get drunk and laid with a guy or three.

maybe

When is she going to come back RWBYg?

When you have a choice between slightly cold beer and piss warm beer, what would you pick?