Mr. Incredible should've chosen Mirage

Mr. Incredible should've chosen Mirage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R44MvXeEQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never knew her name!? Wow..

>Peña died on October 14, 2014 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California at the age of 55.[7][8] The cause of death listed on her death certificate was cirrhosis of the liver due to alcohol, which caused acute gastrointestinal bleeding, cardiogenic shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest.[9] Her remains were cremated.[10]

cremation sucks

yeah let's just spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on a fucking coffin and preserving a dead body to make it look pretty

That derailed quickly

Mirage had no ass though.

Not to mention coffins are shit for the environment.

>no ass

Mirage can make you come from her voice alone, though.

like he wouldn't chose both

>Mr. Incredible should've chosen Mirage.
Why

Helen is already an S-tier waifu.

>chosen
He's a happily married man, she was never in the running.

She was an associate to the mass murder of supers. And her only punishment was getting punched in a misunderstanding by Hellen.

>wife can stretch herself into any kind of shape, still looks fucking amazing after three kids and can survive taking the Incredidick
Why would he even want to fuck the twig?

fuck the environment, what's it ever done for me?

t. poor

Post Helen

Mr. Incredible has something called taste.

That's true.

Still, ass > voice.

t. Republican

Imagine how easy childbirth was for helen, she could just elasticize the fuck out of her pussy and the kid would pop right out.

Would a baby she is carrying die if she stretches her belly while pregnant?

>Picking Stick over Thicc
The fuck is wrong with you?

that thing we call food

Can't do that in a public hospital.

Also I do hope that the kids don't manifest their powers at birth. Delivering a fire/invisible/superspeed baby can't be fun.

At what point does the baby be considered not part of her body and thus not have her stretchy powers? Does the umbilical cord have stretchy powers? Could she, theoretically, pull the unborn baby out of her uterus and flail it around to use as a weapon?

If I recall correctly, the placenta and the umbilical cord are part of the baby and the uterine walls give nutrients to the placenta, that then is passed to the baby by the unbiblical cord.

But, to be honest, not sure, long time ago read something like this.

I imagine that supers must have their own special doctors even while in hiding.

The Baby(jack) adapts to the environment

How did Mirage's hair end up on his clothes anyway? Did he actually dick her off screen?

>Not getting dropped from space so you burn to a crisp in the atmosphere

Is there a full listing of these profiles?

Probably a hug after their dinner, I guess

Mirage should have chosen Violet.

Or even just brushed up against him. Getting a hair on a suit isn't very hard.

Anyone else think Mr. Incredible was far too strong compared to everyone else in the movie? He lifted a gigantic robotic sphere weighing thousands of tons, and a light exercise for him is to do several dozen reps bench pressing a 300 ton train car. He could outmuscle MCU Hulk with a pinky. Meanwhile his family members and fellow supers are all street-levelers basically.

Hard to really say without seeing things like Gazer's beam strength. Helen is pretty versatile, Violet's powers will probably be OP as fuck when she's an adult.

She's probably reflexively move the baby-makin' parts together to avoid just that.

In the profiles, despite being just a walking brick, the combination of his durability and strength puts him as one of, if not, the strongest heroes in the world.

Discounting the fact that Bob is a loving, loyal husband, if he was going to cheat, why would he downgrade?

he's not invulnerable and has limited locomotion (one of the early ideas was everyone on the family except him being able to fly). Elastigirl is much more versatile.

Honestly the coffin isn't the issue. Coffins can mostly be made of degradable. The problem is t he concrete tomb they put the coffin in. That shit will keep you from degrading into the earth for a long fucking time.

I hope the Radiation guy actually survived and is secretly gather supers and revenge on the non supers.
He goes full blown Magneto

Cheating doesn't require the mistress to be an upgrade. Just look at Schwarzenegger. Sometimes a dude is just horny and needs to release in the nearest hole.

The kerbal parody of this image kills me to this day

I'm thankful they told Brad "FUCK NO" on trying to go for a "Marriage on the Rocks" angle.

Course had Disney not nuked the plan seeing how John Lasseter just got into a mess of things. Maybe he'd allowed it.

>he should have broken his family to get his dick wet

The absolute state of OP.

>prefers her freedom, heartbreaker
damn Bob is alpha as fuck

>Helen at the start of the movie was all "WOMAN STRONG"
>becomes a feminist's worst dream as devoted mother of three white kids

chad dick strong

post it

i'm assuming it's this one

Reminds me of the deleted intro where Helen gets into an argument with a businesswoman over being a homebody

man i really need to dig up my DVD, the deleted and bonus stuffs were great

frozone and mr incredible's commentary on that shitty cartoon was the best

IIRC he actually has the highest invulnerability rating of any of the supers.

Cremation isn't actually cheaper or more environmentally friendly that being buried in a coffin.
Unless you do it in your backyard, which is not entirely advisable.
If you really care about cost or the environmental impact then getting dumped in the sea is the obvious choice.

>THEY SAID IT WAS A BREAKTHROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=1R44MvXeEQw

ah it's on youtube.

My favorite animation gag from this has to be when the boat slides right to avoid the bridge rubble

mr incredible gave me a bear/bara wearing latex/gloves fetish

Nothing will ever get to Ducky level but it's still sad.

Don't look up Victor Wong.

That's kinda the point. Bob was literally the top super with the perfect power set. Everyone else was a glass cannon or had a particular weakness. He was the only one with strength and indestructibility.

That is why the NSA bent over backwards for him, he was their ace in the hole in case any of the supers went Magneto.

The power levels aren't that high in the Incredibles universe. They're like My Hero Academia level.

That art is disgusting

>Cheating on literally the best milf

not even best Pixar mom

Who? No I know who she is, I'm just trying to vocalize the fact she's a fucking nobody in a mediocre Pixar movie. She doesn't compare to Helen Character or Designwise

You can find them all in the pixar wikia

Problem solved!

>"Nickname Mr.Inedible"

Yea that explains a few things like the reason like why he was the only one to bag Elastigirl.

The storyboarded scene of Helen having a dream of Bob being surrounded by hot bimbos while she drowns in a pool/washing maschine felt really out of place.

It was really hot

C'mon, user. We all know Helen's the best Pixar mom, but you couldn't even post the second best?!

>On September 11, 2001 Wong and his wife Rose spent the day trying to get news of Wong's sons, who lived in New York City. (They were unharmed.) After Rose went to sleep, Wong stayed up to continue following the news; he died of a heart attack at some point during the morning of September 12. Wong was 74 years old.

>best pixar mom
>same woman who was having fantasies of another man while married
Yeah, ok user.

He's kind of the All Might of his universe.

>Could she, theoretically, pull the unborn baby out of her uterus and flail it around to use as a weapon?

Some sick drawfag needs to draw this because that sounds fucking hilarious

She probably ended up killing a fourth Parr baby during the Syndrome stuff

Boy there's something that wouldn't be allowed into today's political environment. Not even between husband & wife.

I was obsessed with Mirage for a few months before it wore off.

Expand on this user

Mirage can go for Dash.

>not Jack-Jack
She is attracted to power. Why go for a speedlet instead of the most powerful super that will ever be?

Right? We're supposed to be like "oh no, she didn't want the kids to die!" But she had no problem with dozens of other people getting killed and fully expected Mr. Incredible to die as well.

>he was their ace in the hole in case any of the supers went Magneto.

RIP Gamma jack

>reading some fan fiction (not incredibles)
>one character rapes another
>get a little put-off because I wasn't expecting it
>next chapter, the first rape victim turns the tables and rapes her rapist and then they're cool afterwards
>mfw

>nvulnerability
>can feel a pinch

Your body gets completely and utterly destroyed and burned to atoms. Not a trace is left, and the ashes are not actually yours, it's the coffin.

She didn't pinch him, she fingered him.

Here's to another great concept wasted. Come to think of it, why did mister "supers are the master race" agree to go underground in the first place? It'd be better if he went full fugitive, with no one being able to track him down.

Why?

Dude already had a super hot wife that also had elastic / rubber / stretch powers, one of the token Sex Superpowers. Mr. Incredible already had best wife.

We don't know how he acted after the ban, just that he got eventually killed by Syndrome.

Someone bringing attention to himself would be easier for Syndrome to track, it's how he managed to find Bob.

>Could she, theoretically, pull the unborn baby out of her uterus and flail it around to use as a weapon?
that explains Jack-Jack's retardation

>one of the token Sex Superpowers
Those are shapeshifting, anything that allows you to alter a body part in any way and...?

i think not. the placenta is part of the baby only serves as an nutrient (and literal) anchor for the baby.
So she could intheory just plop out the baby when the 9 months were over, but she couldn't use it as a weapon.

Super speed, to turn your body into a living vibrator.

>Jack-Jack's retardation
How is he retarded? He is just a normal baby except that he isn't sleeping or crying 90% of the time.

he's invincible, not numb