Will CTR continue to post here after today?

Will CTR continue to post here after today?
KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=petuaX9S1Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll be hunted down and hung. We already doxed them. Just a matter of dragging them to the trees.

They lost their jobs after today.

We are being kept in a dark room with vents please send help. I'm sorry for all the shitposting.

They're going to gas you. Rip in peace

I feel really bad for them because who's going to kill them aren't even the ones on the trump side.
I hope the 2 dollars an hour job was worthy.

Podesta will have them all killed.

With Clinton in jail, CTR will be kill.

They'll end up like all the others that have disappointed the Clintons. Suicide via a long range gunshot to the back of the head.

No, cause Hillary will leak their names out of spite for not getting her the election, and we will hunt them all down and hang them

I was going to post smug anime girls and laugh at Drumpflets. What do I do now?

You can run but you can't hide CTR. You'll pay for all those "DRUMPFKINS BTFO" threads.

Nah, it's gonna be mass suicide for them.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

We'll give you a head start, and you run like hell!

laugh at the opposite crowd

They're going to be killed off. They know too much. They never learned from the 30 pieces of silver. Sad!

NO BECAUSE CTR IS NOT THAT

ITS THE ECHOCHAMBER

laugh at crying liberals

ALL AROUND THE GLOBE FINANCIAL

LEADERS AND THEIR PUPPETS SHALL

SUCCUMB TO MASS ARREST

THE CROWD REMAINS ANONYMOUS

FACELESS BEHIND COMICAL MASK

THE DAY OF THE ROPE COMETH

NO AMOUNT OF SQAUNDERED

WEALTH CAN BUY YOU OUT OF THIS

YOUR CORPSE WILL BE STRUNG UP

WITH THE REST OF YOUR ELITE

HAHAHAHA
funny tho

Their record sure got corrected KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=petuaX9S1Hw

They will be hunted like animals and given their traitor's reward.

One you deplorables better have a fuckin montage of CTR smug posts ready and waiting to be posted :D

We will post as CTR ironically. The nu-males will live on in our posts even if David Brock revokes their tendies.

Nope.

They're gone now.

Like a curse that has been lifted.

nah they're already gone

have you seen any CTR threads? nope

CTR WILL NO LONGER EXIST AFTER THIS. THERE'S NO REASON FOR THEM TO EXIST. THEY EXISTED TO BENEFIT CLINTON. CLINTON WILL NO LONGER BE A POLITICIAN.

You ,made it halfway. Still, die in a fire weeb scum.

Are you already finding those torn covers in the dumpster out back, user? Get me some, they're gonna be worth some dollar signs.

how can you post without a computer.

CTR is done, notice that blacked threads will go back to being australian and canadian only

Unfortunately, YES...

we will get troll LARPERs.. and Sup Forums has gone 'mainstream' which means a lot of normies come here... (in the last 24hours we have article no The Verge and Gizmodo)

I'm watching the faces on the Hillary Election Watch Party feed, and it's beautiful user, so beautiful. The tears, the salt, the crying women. Words escape me.

>DRUMPF RIGGED THE ELECTION
>WE WERE JUST TROLLING
>MUH MORALITY VICTORY

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

The better question is, Will CTR be arrested/deported/killed for their treason? Well it's been fun boys. I got some asian pussy to grab.